Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A7 Issues with my server

Discussion on A7 Issues with my server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A7 Issues with my server

So i have i have been searching for the last few days now. so i finally find a good place to download a clean A7 server files. i get them applied i think. they came with a bin and data folder. so i put the date folder into the my old client and the bin folder in there. i went threw changed all the ips and thn took the share folder and put it in the server sided share folder. now i needa know if thats correct cuz it is supposed to have the aloken in there and i dont see her. it also deleted my previous char i had and while im starting the server up i get a lot of this messeges on my dbmon. 584 monster locate fail : wrong monster index. so if any one could tell me what might the issue be and if i did the above right thanks.,
Old 03/13/2011, 02:33   #2

first of all there is no such thing as an A7 server, there is an A3 server, and an A3 server modified to work ****** with A4-A7 stuff, then there is altered exe files that will half assed load the aloken, only to disappoint you cus she dont work worth a ****, not to mention these exe files im speaking of IF u can get ur hands on will more than likely be eat up with viruses and bugged to hell and back.

best thing to do to get u a decently working server with A7 stuff on it, is get a clean A3 server download, and build the client and share folder for the server urself, this way not only will u have a decent A7 like server, but you will know what to fix if something gets fuct up along the way
Old 03/13/2011, 04:50   #3

Would you mind providing a link to a clean A3 client/server download?
Old 03/14/2011, 03:56   #4

Try here theres alot of files for you to mess around with . Im pretty sure janvier123 is trusted ive never had any problems with the files ive downloaded.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2011, 01:28   #5

well thuggin my guess is you leached dekaron ultra server files which is perfectly fine but give them some respect they did make them. Well anyway this means theres an error in monster.csv sorry i don't spoonfeed goodluck.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Few Issues with Making Private server Please help
03/15/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok So i have created the server. i download Worrlords files and am running them on VMware useing xp. i followed all Tuts and instructions and i finally get the game to acutly log in. i create my account and log into game. after a while i log out. i try to figure out how to use hamachi or anything else so that my 3 other comps in my house can connect and help me test the server.(if you could also help me with that it would be nice. i need to know what ips to change on my server side and on the...
I'm having issues with ElswordHK at server enter
01/30/2011 - Elsword - 2 Replies
Okay, I've downloaded, manually patched, signed-up, and selected/named my first character in ElswordHK. I select the server, select the character, and then click start...at which the game usually minimizes and won't come back up. On one occasion it froze, got an error, and I closed it down but I can't figure out what I did differently that time. I checked the task manager and it says the process is still running. I've tried running as administrator, running in compatibility mode, as well...
Server Issues 9DVN
04/06/2010 - 9Dragons - 20 Replies
Hey guys, I'm having the same problem as diablo666ro. "Cannot Retrieve server list. Please refer to the notice on our website.". It's happening all the time. I have tried everything that this site provides. Its not changing anything. This is the SS I got. Its attached below. Please help both diablo and I. We really wanna play >< Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!
EO Server Creation Issues
04/14/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Alright , im a big fan of EO , and i have decided to host a eudemons private SERVER , I attempted following Dragon** Guide on this forum , only it was not neatly written , + the TuT Was to fast , but with my knowledge , i attempted it without a guide BUT whenever i attempt to login with test/test , i get 'The server is Down' error , no matter everything i try ! If anyone could help me with this issue , join the hamachi network @ BlanketEO/blanket ........ :P Whoever helps me create...
Server.dat Issues
12/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hi Guys. Im having a few problems, Ive been playing on Qonquer fine for the last 2 months untill the new server group fairy tales came into place. I have my client updated as Qonquer instructed and extracted the zip folder for the patches he provided. Ive had Qonquer working for the past few months and everything was fine untill the new servers came out so Im thinking maybe its a server.dat problem as Qonquer didnt update the server.dat he has on his site. If anyone has Qonquer working and a...