Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

p server issues and resolve

Closed Thread

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
First use a text editor to edit the lines under each tier that say, "SET [taming_percentage]=X.XXXX" The X's represent a percentage in decimal form, i.e. 1.0000 = 100%, 0.7500 = 75%, 0.6345= 63.45% and so on.

Once you have edited that line under all tiers, save the document as a .sql file.

If you have followed the tutorials up to that point to set up your server, just double-click on the saved and edited document to launch it in MS SQL management. execute the sql query and taming rates are adjusted.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #242

Press "F5" to execute.

Old   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
its ether typing char names to fast or you need to go in to gameserv opt and make sure it says this
S app.name:game001
it looks for the start up name as that it doesnt matter what the actual file name is the internal name of gameserver has to be game001
which version of admin are you using? i have issues with any after 3.2
Thank you for your answer.
As i'm not home i can't check now the version of my admin tools.
When I talked about the char problem, it was not missing char, but char that was switched.

For example, i have a french keyboard and i need to press SHIFT to write numbers or alt gr for special chars. In the commands.log i can see the commands entered in the herlock console and i get things like this : "add_item51000?12?43?3Name3 or something like that

thoses chars are switched differently when I change the keyboard local or I press the CAPS LOCK but I never succeeded having the right command....
Old   #244

#UPDATED PAGE 1#
Altering Item Effects via SQL tables*credits to Ranma014*

Old   #245

NVM i found a solution i think :O THanks for the server though! Good work
Old   #246

link ist off warum das ;(

bitte neu machen sonnst nicht lessen was da steht ;(
Old   #247

After all of this I have one question, how do I make the gold rate of my server go up? I've tried editing GameServer.opt, i've tried using commands in game001. I'm out of ideas could anyone here please help me?
Old   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by korrex View Post
After all of this I have one question, how do I make the gold rate of my server go up? I've tried editing GameServer.opt, i've tried using commands in game001. I'm out of ideas could anyone here please help me?
damnit! use the search function, it was asked at least 4 times his week.

Scroll down , near the end of page one.
Old   #249

Hi everybody, I have a little question, I don't know if it was already asked, but :
How we can change the Pet XP, in the DP like Pet XP x10, x20 ...?
Shame on me if the question was already asked
Old   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovercutes View Post
Hi everybody, I have a little question, I don't know if it was already asked, but :
How we can change the Pet XP, in the DP like Pet XP x10, x20 ...?
Shame on me if the question was already asked
You don't. If your pet isn't leveling correctly then the exp rate on the server is set too high. Pets are capped at a certain amount per kill depending on their level. This was hard-coded into the server exe by nflavor, probably to cover up a bug that happens if it isn't capped
Old   #251

Ok Pyrok, Thanxs for the answer
Old   #252

Hi!

i'm having some problem with using a remote authentication server for my gameserver
it works fine, until the connection between the two servers is lost (which can happen for many reasons i can't do anything about), after that players can't log in to my gameserver, since it doesn't show up at the server selection screen

my question: is there any way (on either side) to re-establish the connection between the auth- and the gameserver?

i've tried to use "connect auth", but it says i'm already connected (no, i'm not)
is there any other ways, or i have to restart the whole server (disconneting the playesr still logged on, who don't notice anything about the lost connection, while they stay ingame)?

any suggestion is appreciated
thanks in advance

regards, VladimirR
Old   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirR View Post
Hi!

i'm having some problem with using a remote authentication server for my gameserver
it works fine, until the connection between the two servers is lost (which can happen for many reasons i can't do anything about), after that players can't log in to my gameserver, since it doesn't show up at the server selection screen

my question: is there any way (on either side) to re-establish the connection between the auth- and the gameserver?

i've tried to use "connect auth", but it says i'm already connected (no, i'm not)
is there any other ways, or i have to restart the whole server (disconneting the playesr still logged on, who don't notice anything about the lost connection, while they stay ingame)?

any suggestion is appreciated
thanks in advance

regards, VladimirR

Yes you will need to reboot your auth, however players should stay ingame aslong as they dont log out they should be fine.

Anyone trying to log in wont ofc they wont be able to log in till auth is up and ulll need to make sure game001 reconncts to the auth
Old   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
Yes you will need to reboot your auth, however players should stay ingame aslong as they dont log out they should be fine.

Anyone trying to log in wont ofc they wont be able to log in till auth is up and ulll need to make sure game001 reconncts to the auth
Hi!

that wasn't the question
i know, that users already logged in can keep playing (right now the auth server has been down for several hours, and i still have 3 players online), that's exactly the reason, i don't want to restart my gameserver (the one which is called "game001" by default)
so how do i reestablish the connection between the two servers (after the auth server is restarted), without restarting the gameserver as well

regards,
VladimirR
Old   #255

Just type in game001

connect auth and it should reconnect

Closed Thread