Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

p server issues and resolve

Discussion on p server issues and resolve within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/04/2012, 17:53   #331

elite*gold: 0
I am Looking for The reason , Why people can't Have The access to My Server , It says , ... CAnnot Login To ther server enenthough My Server is Opened Already ... !! Please help Me Guys :s:s
Old 03/04/2012, 21:46   #332

port forwarding?
Old 03/26/2012, 21:37   #333

guys i have a problem
this game have max atk limit? i used GM-tool give my char p.attack boost vaule 1000 or higher ,its seems not work and the max phyiscal damage have not change.why?
Old 05/26/2012, 13:26   #334

Just a word of advice to people out there, Rappelz PServers have come a long way. There are tons of tools out there and not all of them work. I've been struggling with a simple DB Login Error for 3 hours only to find out that the compressor wasn't doing a ******* thing. Embarrassing? Very.

Best resource so far.

EDIT3: Forget it. I feel like such a ******* idiot for spending several hours trying to fix a simple problem. I'm honestly embarrassed knowing everything was ******** up because of one little thing I forgot to do. It's times like these I'm proud to be a dev.
Old 12/10/2012, 22:53   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalyune View Post
I am Looking for The reason , Why people can't Have The access to My Server , It says , ... CAnnot Login To ther server enenthough My Server is Opened Already ... !! Please help Me Guys :s:s
Quote:
Originally Posted by haxti View Post
port forwarding?

I've been looking around for about 2 weeks now for a possible guide on how to do this. I have been very unsuccessful.

If anyone has a guide or knows of one anywhere I would be very grateful for a link or something. I have a few friends of mine that are eager to try my server, but I can't seem to get them in it.

I have done some port forwarding and also had a friend of mine go teamview in my pc to see if they could figure out what was going on. No luck there either.

Any help that could be given would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Old 12/11/2012, 10:01   #336

Orrrr, since it's just your friends you could simply use Hamachi or a similar program.
Old 12/11/2012, 16:13   #337

I was possibly thinking of making a live private server in the future for mass populations.

I will try that approach as well, but if anyone can give insight on opening it to everyone else as well that would be great. Thank you.
Old 12/11/2012, 16:43   #338

um it was said earlier in a post......port forwarding....
Old 12/11/2012, 17:47   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by MhizzPinky View Post
um it was said earlier in a post......port forwarding....

If you've noticed in my previous post I have used port forawarding. For some reason it is not working.

1. I have the server working with Hamachi, and people get in. I'm not sure if its normal with it done this way , but when ever people log into the server with a different account name and password then me they still log into my character screen. Is there a fix for this?

2. OK since it works with Hamachi, I would now like to get it to work without Hamachi and have my friends join. Hamachi will only let 5 people join at a time. I have used port forwarding and everything.. Can someone explaine how to do this.

Thanks very much in advance.
Old 12/22/2012, 18:18   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylight View Post
If you've noticed in my previous post I have used port forawarding. For some reason it is not working.

1. I have the server working with Hamachi, and people get in. I'm not sure if its normal with it done this way , but when ever people log into the server with a different account name and password then me they still log into my character screen. Is there a fix for this?

2. OK since it works with Hamachi, I would now like to get it to work without Hamachi and have my friends join. Hamachi will only let 5 people join at a time. I have used port forwarding and everything.. Can someone explaine how to do this.

Thanks very much in advance.

anyone have suggestions?

Auth:

S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.name:auth
S db.auth.account:sa
S db.auth._password:
S app.name:auth
S log.ip:25.196.86.174
S db.auth.port:1433
S io.auth.port:4500
N db.auth.use_webauth:0