Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

p server issues and resolve

Closed Thread

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroax View Post
For some reason your "adding naga" has a bunch of random spaces in it. It took me like 20 minutes figuring out what was wrong xD. Since apparently the spoiler does that you should mention that you have to remove the spaces. Genie worked fine for me though.

And i just realized that even after they both compiled right, none of them work. They both appear as question marks and have no skills or sprites.
This also happens on my server, my friend wants to try out ifrit/genie and I'm having trouble getting them to actually work.

It shows up just fine in the inventory, but when you put them in formation they cannot learn skills, have a question mark icon, and when you summon them it says: "you summon something" and it is invisible.

I did enter the script into arcadia, and then even tryed manually entering the numbers into the table.

Old   #212

Adjusting Tame Rate

I just wanted to first say thank you to all devs that have contributed to this project.

I noticed a few people were looking to adjust taming rates, and it has been mentioned how to blanket adjust all rates, but for those who wanted to change the rates by tiers I provide my query below.

This is my first SQL query so if it could be done better, faster, cleaner, whatever... I make no claims to know anything about this stuff, only that I have been reading the forums and thought I'd contribute. If this is the wrong spot to place this, you can put it wherever. --Enjoy!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #213

Uh, it only updates some pets O.o wow.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #214

I only wrote it to change those monsters with taming_id's. I made an assumption that those were the only mobs that were able to tame. I very well could be wrong, and if so I apologize.

Out of curiosity, how many did I miss?

====
EDIT
====

On a second inspection I found 57 models that were not changed by the script I wrote but their taming_percentage and taming_id are both 0. I fully admit that I am ignorant of how this works internally. With that said , if I simply need to include those 57 models I can fix the script. If I am just way off base and totally out of my league, just let me know and I'll remove my script. I'd rather do that than leave up something that isn't effective. I put this up to try and be helpful, I won't be butthurt by informing me that I wasn't.

Old   #215

Does anyone have any idea on what ports need to be forwarded to allow me to connect to my server? My server is located behind a router on a separate connection, I've forwarded a few ports and am able to login, but when I try to select my server from the list, I get an error with random junk in it and the game closes. If I take the router out of the setup, and just connect directly to the internet it works fine. So I'm guessing there's some ports I'm missing. I've searched the forums but couldn't find any info on it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
Old   #216

Yesterday id play on my server, but today i opened it and there is an error message:
Error: Login faild for user sa

Could somebody help me pls
Old   #217

If im changing the password it says that it is an security risk but i can accept it, but if i open it a second time there is a password again.
Old   #218

yes but theres still the login failed problem
Old   #219

yes
Old   #220

Does the it say: "unable to connect to login server?"

If so, try making sure you used your static ip instead of your dynamic, that is what caused me problems.

If you don't know how to find it, open command prompt and type in ipconfig.
Old   #221

when i make online server and put the ip on browser it open the modem page see the pic

how i can hide this page
Old   #222

Any Command to Remove mob drops`? the drops make server lagging x.x
Old   #223

Set the drop rate to zero, maybe?
Old   #224

hm thats bad^^ , than the mobs dont drop anything...
Old   #225

Get a better server? I've had thousands of drops on the ground and had no lag issues with it.

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread