Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 00:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement







DepShop DepShop is online now

225,000+ Orders!

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 181
  1. ratsgonnarat
    02/26/2023 23:14 - permalink
    ratsgonnarat
    I'm interested, can you add me on discord ratsgonnarat@9028
  2. all2seth
    02/25/2023 03:05 - permalink
    all2seth
    .
  3. tark.ov99
    02/25/2023 03:01 - permalink
    tark.ov99
    hey man bought vega for eft from depshop through your post and download cheat after hitting load is taking quite a while
  4. Unamasch
    02/23/2023 01:55 - permalink
    Unamasch
    Hello, can you send me discord link ?
  5. Truekrry
    02/20/2023 11:35 - permalink
    Truekrry
    Where Vega fn
  6. q971126110
    02/10/2023 18:00 - permalink
    q971126110
    hi
    Bro, I have a huge user base in China. Can I become a seller。
    Is it possible to purchase keys in batches at a low price
  7. leksa23
    01/31/2023 23:17 - permalink
    leksa23
    Hello,add me on discord Leksa#1794
  8. spot838
    01/10/2023 06:49 - permalink
    spot838
    discord?
  9. spunion
    01/10/2023 02:50 - permalink
    spunion
    spunion of 1943#2006 looking for the full tarky cheese hmu please
  10. RoyaleVice
    01/09/2023 20:29 - permalink
    RoyaleVice
    Discord?

About Me

  • About DepShop
    Biography
    deprimereshop.com — 225,000+ orders. EFT, Rust, Arc Raiders, GZW, DayZ, DMA.
    Interests
    Trustpilot reviews: trustpilot.com/review/deprimereshop.com
    Occupation
    DepShop — support via deprimereshop.com/discord
    Discord
    deprimere

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 00:44
  • Join Date: 12/16/2019

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 59

Mentions

01/26/2022
01:02 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post Looking for private cheat!
Hey guys i am looking for a private cheat like elusion or kex maybe. Price dowsnt matter. Can you leave here a links for them? EFT Vice is semi-private and slotted by DeprimereSho...
00:57 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post Looking for a Private Cheese that charges USD
Shoot me a dm on discord I may have something for you but it comes with a pricatag for its quality, if you have any questions let me know !xS#2155. its a private cheat with 28 users /...
01/24/2022
19:40 - Deleted Posts
16:40 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post looking for a private Cheats
1. ESP loot with the ability to sort by color, different types of items. 2. The ability to get the loot through the walls. 3. silent aim [/SPOILER] Many private products don't...
16:27 - Deleted Posts
01/22/2022
19:49 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Any Rep for this Provider?
Have you heard of Deprimere? Any experience? I want to use good cheese. Honestly, I dont understand why other people don't try DeprimereShop more often. All the other communities f...
01/20/2022
23:48 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post looking for accounts
looking for legit accounts. not cracked... where can i buy for cheaply? thanks Did you try the VPN method? If not, I bought accounts from a certified partner at DeprimereShop. Th...
23:40 - Deleted Posts
01/18/2022
00:35 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post Looking for an ESP, new to this.
It has been REALLY bad for ESP ONLY CHEAT since someone sent landmark video of killing them with it. Its tough and if you find one for that cheap, that it is detected or bad cheat...
00:21 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post Looking cheat rust
I am looking for a cheat that has resources esp and no recoil From a community member perspective and like a previous user said, yes you should consider Evil Cheats from DeprimereS...
00:15 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post Evil Cheats is good, 3 weeks so far no ban
I've been playing with Evil Cheat Rust for 3 weeks now. I switched providers to DeprimereShop because I didn't like paying in EUROs to the actual dev. Evil Cheats Rust has amazing psi...
00:10 - Deleted Posts
01/17/2022
23:39 - ShazBangBot mentioned DepShop in post List of legit/scam providers for Rust 2021
Thank you for this list! I just posted about DeprimereShop about their Rust EC . So it is nice to see them as legit.
23:36 - Deleted Posts
23:34 - Deleted Posts
23:32 - Deleted Posts
23:29 - lilkai mentioned DepShop in post List of legit/scam providers for Rust 2022
Hello, My name is Intimate and I have been Cheesing Rust players for a little over 3 years now. Over this time period, I have came across plenty of bad ass chair providers. On the oth...
01/16/2022
09:24 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post DEPOP Alpha or CLUTCH Solution ESP RADAR
Which one of these are better and least chance for ban if playing safe? Alpha/Ring1 is undtc for 18 months. I have several friends using it from DeprimereShop and not banned.
09:15 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post What's the best rust script rn?
Im looking for a good rust script known for its security Checkout the Depshop Rust Script from DeprimereShop. It is the only one I have used from EPVP that has not got me banned.
09:13 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post UD trusted antirecoil script
...g any real review. It sucks. What has EPVP done. In terms of a review from the community member. My best experience is with DeprimereShop and Evil Cheats. Checkout the Depshop Rust Script. It is the only one I have used from EPVP that has not got me banned. I use it with Evil Cheats Rust cheese and have not been banned on my account for 3 week...

Quotes

06/13/2024
17:28 - lort1234 quoted DepShop in post Stop sellers from spam promoting in threads.
Despite being a seller on this platform, I truly do find the constant spamming of self promotion as demoralizing when checking the latest posts. Often times it comes down to a handful...
06/09/2024
16:58 - okoko98ttt quoted DepShop in post Bodycam cheat👍👍👍(esp,aimbot,absorb enemys,fly mode,ghost mode)
Any actual game footage? I will upload it later
06/06/2024
21:05 - demodian quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DEPSHOP DOPAMINE 🥇UD | BUILT IN RUST SPOOFER | 24/7 SUPPORT | INTEL+AMD
demodian - This is odd behavior - please open a ticket in our cord and reference this post i do have a ticket open. ima rip another rust account and try again
06/04/2024
23:49 - Zhex_ quoted DepShop in post Valve Filed a Trademark Application for a Game Whose Existence It Has Yet to Confirm
Monitoring! It could be a good product category for you ^^ :D
06/03/2024
20:43 - 3demons quoted DepShop in post 🤣 DEPSHOP WAR THUNDER LEAN 🤩 | W10+11 | ESP | AIMBOT | 24/7 DELIVERY 😏
Contact me with your orderID. I will swap your product. I realize I wrote on the wrong thread, so I will repost the question here: using WT Lean, I dont see the prediction circle ...
06/02/2024
11:04 - m6cho quoted DepShop in post Anyone know the name of serotonin rust real website?
There are only two sellers that sell the real Sero product. One is myself. The developers do not sell it directly. That is on purpose. It's slotted and they do not want to deal wi...
05/20/2024
15:01 - Thorbecke quoted DepShop in post Ban Evasion [GUIDE]
Dopa/Sero Whats the difference between dopa and sera? they priced the same
05/14/2024
12:23 - CicHate quoted DepShop in post 👑 DEPSHOP 👑 Gray Zone DMA | Aimbot | ESP | 24/7 SUPPORT 👑
Your question isn't deleted my friend what do you mean Good morning, I didn't say my question was deleted, I said I cannot talk in any of the Discord channels provided by the link ...
05/11/2024
20:57 - StiffySoldier quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DEPSHOP SPOOFER 🥇ARENA BREAKOUT | WIN11 | EAC | BE | 24X7 DELIVERY 🔥
DMA released. 1PC is pre-order available, eta 1 day Sent you a PM I am unable to access your site? Me and a few buddies can't.
05/10/2024
22:57 - Kingbuddy06 quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DEPSHOP DMA FIRMWARE 🥇EAC | BE | RICOCHET | 24/7 SUPPORT 🔥
I do not believe they are a customer of mine. Not yet :) Just waiting on FW to be provided! Thanks again
05/09/2024
18:31 - Wizord512 quoted DepShop in post HDMI FUSER for eft
What are you looking to spend? I don't believe what you're seeing on amazon will suffice. I think I can spend a maximum of 150 Euros, but I think I may have misunderstood how the HDMI...
16:30 -
16:01 - Deleted Posts
15:56 - Deleted Posts
05/07/2024
03:06 - Lerxy quoted DepShop in post Best Dayz cheat on the market right now non private
Dayz inteli IMO Are you guys getting more keys soon I can’t find their discord
04/26/2024
21:01 - SecurID quoted DepShop in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers
This is not a spoofer section. Yes I just saw that there is no spoofer section in the list... my bad
04/23/2024
23:26 - Avernacki quoted DepShop in post 💎TM BF-2042 ZAP LITE💎 tmhacks22.me/shop💎AIMBOT💎ESP & MORE💎
I run DepShop. I will DM you the invite. sorry resend i had my pop up blocker on.
23:24 - Avernacki quoted DepShop in post 💎TM BF-2042 ZAP LITE💎 tmhacks22.me/shop💎AIMBOT💎ESP & MORE💎
TM may be offline given his timezone. If you want immediate support, DepShop can assist you in our public server. We are friends with TM. We are not trying to sell you anything else or hijack a sale. Just want to make sure you're taken care of with...
22:57 - Deleted Posts
19:19 - TeddyBear55 quoted DepShop in post What are DMA?
Direct memory access cards. Requires hardware, firmware, and a 2nd PC. Often times the DMA cheats are cost effective, but the cost barrier to get the required components can be rather...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.