Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 09:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement







DepShop DepShop is offline

225,000+ Orders!

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 70 of 181
  1. SifuLai
    08/14/2023 07:10 - permalink
    SifuLai
    looking vor vega, do u take USDT
  2. HillBillyJoe
    08/11/2023 07:00 - permalink
    HillBillyJoe
    Hello, can you provide spoofer discount?
  3. SlickGangsta
    07/31/2023 20:01 - permalink
    SlickGangsta
    do you got dma and dma cheats? looking for eft
  4. Propertiesman
    03/31/2023 22:28 - permalink
    Propertiesman
    1pc radar i want to buy, discord link pls
  5. travis1245
    03/31/2023 16:41 - permalink
    travis1245
    Discord link is broken, have sent you a DM can I get an invite please?
  6. qq913736373
    03/31/2023 15:25 - permalink
    qq913736373
    can you add me my discord? ameey#8680
  7. CohenAm
    03/27/2023 18:18 - permalink
    CohenAm
    hi i sent you dm,
  8. Noodler0
    03/09/2023 16:09 - permalink
    Noodler0
    soggy sad eft player looking for discord inv Noodler#7634
  9. Cozxa
    03/05/2023 14:17 - permalink
    Cozxa
    I am so new to all this how do i purchase something
  10. Tarkovchad012
    03/04/2023 06:45 - permalink
    Tarkovchad012
    DepShop on top! Best cheat provider out there, definitely will buy again 10/10 support aswell!

About Me

  • About DepShop
    Biography
    deprimereshop.com — 225,000+ orders. EFT, Rust, Arc Raiders, GZW, DayZ, DMA.
    Interests
    Trustpilot reviews: trustpilot.com/review/deprimereshop.com
    Occupation
    DepShop — support via deprimereshop.com/discord
    Discord
    deprimere

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 06:47
  • Join Date: 12/16/2019

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 59

Mentions

01/30/2022
05:52 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post DeprimereShop Evil Cheat Rust
I am using Evil Cheats Rust DeprimereShop too, it is solid. Have been playing for a solid while and no ban, built in spoofer is nice too. I been switching between my pvt cheese + ...
01:46 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post Best EFT Rage Cheese UNDTC for AMD User? Windows 11
What is lifespan when using this? How fast will BattleEye catch me? I am following one cheese website, I think it's the most known cheese and their EFT cheese has been disabled for 2 ...
01/29/2022
07:34 - Deleted Posts
01/28/2022
19:04 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Depshop selling EFT NUT or Razor, whatever it is.
DeprimereShop sold briefly and he is selling for people doing carries only. Not available to the regular customer or cheater
18:48 - ShazBangBot mentioned DepShop in post Best EFT Rage Cheese UNDTC for AMD User? Windows 11
I am AMD user and windows 11. I cannot find good cheat for EFT that works for me. All are private so far and I hear long wait time for private cheat approval. I found on this thread ...
18:42 - Deleted Posts
18:40 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post Go with better trusted providers with more rep.
There are a few trusted providers that commented above. You should check them all out. I used Reported.LOL spoofer but it went down the other day. I have been using Evil Cheats rust e...
18:29 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post DEPOP Alpha or CLUTCH Solution ESP RADAR
DeprimereShop Alpha is by far better than radar, its been undtc for long time and the radar is very laggy. Sometime need 2 pc to setup. If you play with friend or stream, they can see...
18:26 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post EFT Vice 7D Subscription DeprimereShop
I like to play legit most of the time and I bought EFT Vice 7 day subscription a few times to help me with some questions and farming roubles. Can vouch this is a safe product. I used...
01/27/2022
06:59 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Jan 2022 - DeprimereShop Vice is Good Now
How long ago was the ban wave? Also I didn't wanna come across like I don't trust you guys, just didn't know much about the products. EFT Vice from DeprimereShop has been good sinc...
06:52 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post DEPOP Alpha or CLUTCH Solution ESP RADAR
Radar's are very laggy. Would recommend Depshop Alpha (intel only) from DeprimereShop and it is one PC, compared to radar that might be needing two computers. With the way the NPC's aggro now, you will probably get killed ...
06:34 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post Is Depshop Legit? Alpha same as EFT Berry from Dynamic? Same menu's
Is Depshop legit? I see some good reviews and bad ones. Yes, DeprimereShop is legit. They have a thread that was not posted long ago that was closed by an admin. I've linked the Dep...
01/26/2022
16:00 - Deleted Posts
15:53 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post What is this cheat called?
Does anyone know what this cheat is? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnRsGpeIA5w It is called Razor/NUT, the only provider I saw sell it so far is DeprimereShop. I think other p...
15:51 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Instant Killer Support for "The Guide"
Hi, I am looking for an Aimbotter to help me with the quest "The Guide". Failed the last map on the last attempt. Since I was killed several times by suspicious players in other at...
15:49 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Thermal vision safety?
So i'm a sucker for paks/chams etc and since all of that's been banned ive been looking for alternatives and i see a few providers are advertising thermal vision as a feature which se...
15:44 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Need Help Finding This Cheat
So I just saw this clip of lvndmark reacting to a cheat and was wondering if anyone knows the real name of it and not some reseller BS name. Thanks guys!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...
15:40 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post Any Rep for this Provider?
Yeah they were not detected for a while. Then EAC pushed an update before XMAS and all of their users were getting cucked, my friend was using them. We switched over to Evil Cheats...
15:35 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post Looking for rust Trusted UD aimbot/esp
I’m looking for a affordable UD rust cheat don’t bother posting your pastes 😆 You literally, said no pastes lol and they still did it. I am trying out 7 day sub Evil Ch...
02:03 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post Depshop has German language support.
DeprimereShop has German support team member that speak German, I think the user's name is YouGotRekt or Support or Gustav. Should consider checking them out.

Quotes

07/09/2024
11:11 - lort1234 quoted DepShop in post [Question] Which Rust Externals Are Currently Updated (as of July 8, 2024)?
Serotonin and Evade Evade is Internal, not external. Hey guys wanted to inquire about any Rust externals that have been updated with the recent encryption update, I know the major...
03:58 - GUS_ quoted DepShop in post [Question] Which Rust Externals Are Currently Updated (as of July 8, 2024)?
Serotonin and Evade I'll check out sero, no detections since February seems a lot better than most of the other options right now.
02:34 - kzqpro quoted DepShop in post Login ban 229 hwho?
Clear traces and use a spoofer. People will say perm spoofers are great options. I disagree. They fuck up your licensed software installations and can make your life hell in the fu...
07/08/2024
04:53 -
04:50 -
06/29/2024
20:59 - Ccooper999 quoted DepShop in post LABS cheat
Didn't nextcheat get detected like 2-3 times this year O_o Pro had 1 detection I believe in feb, It was in a "use at own risk" status just to allow people to play (if they chose too,...
06/25/2024
04:42 - enjoy1337 quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DepShop | Dopamine v2 | Aimbot + ESP + Spoofer + KD Bot | 920+ Vouches | $29.99
If you are HWID banned you can use this spoofer at no additional cost to bypass it on net-new accounts We hardly see any bans with EFT Dopamine. It is really hard to state in f...
03:26 - enjoy1337 quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DepShop | Dopamine v2 | Aimbot + ESP + Spoofer + KD Bot | 920+ Vouches | $29.99
If you are HWID banned you can use this spoofer at no additional cost to bypass it on net-new accounts Thank you very much. and what is the savest product from you? because i just ...
06/22/2024
15:18 - Krad3z3 quoted DepShop in post best legit chair
With how cheap COD and COD products are, DMA seems like absolute overkill. Stick with 1PC. With most external cheats lasting 1-2 years without ban waves paying for DMA setup only t...
00:46 - MudFlap quoted DepShop in post LF reliable aimbot/walls hack
The black market sub forum is ideal for this request. DepShop offers Vega. [Aimbot] Enable -> Enables aimbot Tournament Mode -> Uses a more secure way to aim Aimkey -> Aim key you press to enable aimbot Multipo...
06/21/2024
16:30 - lort1234 quoted DepShop in post What is the best rage cheat ?
Rather than dropping product names, those who read this thread in the future may be better served if you listed the actual product feature differentiators People that read this sho...
14:48 - lort1234 quoted DepShop in post What is the best rage cheat ?
Trigger bot, auto fire, auto wall, etc. have always been seen as a rage feature :lul: These are all feature that iniuria, midnight, oxide, r3, PlatinumCheats etc have. They hav...
07:48 - Deleted Posts
00:23 - legitskills quoted DepShop in post Need some help choosing best cheese
We are the only provider for sero. Feel free to reach out. Yeah I asked your support team if there was a feature that enabled debug they told me no, then I found out there is so I ...
06/19/2024
16:39 - lort1234 quoted DepShop in post Need some help choosing best cheese
Apologies, we are the largest of the 2-3 who are allowed to sell it. All good.
16:12 - lort1234 quoted DepShop in post Need some help choosing best cheese
We are the only provider for sero. Feel free to reach out. Not true, there are another reseller for Serotonin.
03:09 - 0x41^4 quoted DepShop in post Stop sellers from spam promoting in threads.
Would the creation of an additional paid role, with a significantly higher price than Elite, make sense to introduce if it was the only role that allowed such promotional behavior? ...
06/15/2024
10:49 - moonbreeze quoted DepShop in post Cheat Army or pasteware or Yazzn?
Out of this list, Yazzn Thank you
06/14/2024
10:52 - Callum quoted DepShop in post Stop sellers from spam promoting in threads.
Would the creation of an additional paid role, with a significantly higher price than Elite, make sense to introduce if it was the only role that allowed such promotional behavior? N...
06/13/2024
18:55 - lort1234 quoted DepShop in post Stop sellers from spam promoting in threads.
I'd recommend keeping the sub forums as is. Regarding posts from active sellers on non-black market threads .. I'd personally just prefer to see them list the actual product name ...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.