Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Battlefield Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎TM BF-2042 ZAP LITE💎 tmhacks22.me/shop💎AIMBOT💎ESP & MORE💎

Discussion on 💎TM BF-2042 ZAP LITE💎 tmhacks22.me/shop💎AIMBOT💎ESP & MORE💎 within the Battlefield Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Arrow 💎TM BF-2042 ZAP LITE💎 tmhacks22.me/shop💎AIMBOT💎ESP & MORE💎

Quote:
✅WEBSITE✅

✅SHOP✅

✅DISCORD✅

✅TELEGRAM✅

Works on all hardware
Works on all resolutions
Works on all Windows 10 & 11

Aimbot
-Custom aimkey
-Smoothing
-Visibility Check
-Custom Fov (Dynamic Fov -> Changes when scoping) new
-Aimtype: Mouse
-Bone selection (Multiple bones selectable -> Intelligent selection) new
-Prediction(Bullet drop/Player movement)
-Maxium Distance new

ESP
-Box ( 2D | 3D | Cornerd 2D )
-Outlined Box new
-Dynamic Box new
-Healthbar
-Distance new
-Name
-Maximum Distance
-Visibility Check

Vehicle ESP
-Icon new
-Distance new
-Healthbar

Old 04/10/2024, 12:22   #2

following features have been added to the 2042 Lite version and the price has been changed

New Prices
Day 7,99€ -> 5,99€
Week 19,99€ -> 14,99€
Month 39,99€ -> 29,99€

New Features
AIMBOT
Memory Aim

ESP
Skeleton
Outlined Skeleton

RADAR
Radar Size
Distance to draw
Draw Vehicle
Draw On Edge (If player is outside of radar)
Draw Cross
Draw Fov
Draw Background
Draw Border

MISC
Recoil control (Standalone)
No Spread (Standalone)

No need to redownload loader - simply restart the game.
Old 04/23/2024, 02:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Was curious if you still have Battlefield 2042 hacks available for purchase?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2024, 14:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avernacki View Post
Was curious if you still have Battlefield 2042 hacks available for purchase?
of course, just checkout my shop!
Old 04/23/2024, 22:47   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMHacks22 View Post

SO... I checked out your "shop"... I purchased the month sub. Went through the entire process, and i finally get to a screen where it says "hit f5 to begin" {were we hit "insert"} & I do. --Nothing happens. The window disappears & nothing happens. I then try hitting f5. Nothing happens. Shortly after everything is done. My (bran new 2 week old) laptop spits out the blue screen of death and forces restart for no reason... Hmm I wonder what I'm going to find tonight/later on my system.. I will and I'll return the favor 10 fold if true...

So, I navigated to your website and fortunately there is a forum with a "live chat". I asked around and it seems others are having the same issue.. I was wondering what's going on ? I have created a support ticket and yet to have a response. I spent 87$ cad to purchase this. and I'm having an issue right at the very end. Was curious if you, thy commander n' cheif, can help a fellow digital sentinel out? Whats causing the no loading issue? I'm a software engineer/programmer/ cyber security guru myself. Please do not hold back, I will understand thy.

--AV
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2024, 22:56   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMHacks22 View Post

SO... I checked out your "shop"... I purchased the month sub. Went through the entire process, and i finally get to a screen where it says "hit f5 to begin" {were we hit "insert"} & I do. --Nothing happens. The window disappears & nothing happens. I then try hitting f5. Nothing happens. Shortly after everything is done. My (bran new 2 week old) laptop spits out the blue screen of death and forces restart for no reason... Hmm I wonder what I'm going to find tonight/later on my system.. I will and I'll return the favor...

So, I navigated to your website and fortunately there is a forum with a "live chat". I asked around and it seems others are having the same issue.. I was wondering what's going on ? I have created a support ticket and yet to have a response. I spent 87$ cad to purchase this. and I'm having an issue right at the very end. Was curious if you, thy commander n' cheif, can help a fellow digital sentinel out? Whats causing the no loading issue? I'm a software engineer/programmer/ cyber security guru myself. Please do not hold back, I will understand thy.

--AV
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2024, 22:59   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,301
Quote:
SO... I checked out your "shop"... I purchased the month sub. Went through the entire process, and i finally get to a screen where it says "hit f5 to begin" {were we hit "insert"} & I do. --Nothing happens. The window disappears & nothing happens. I then try hitting f5. Nothing happens. Shortly after everything is done. My (bran new 2 week old) laptop spits out the blue screen of death and forces restart for no reason... Hmm I wonder what I'm going to find tonight/later on my system.. I will and I'll return the favor...

--AV
TM may be offline given his timezone. If you want immediate support, DepShop can assist you in our public server.

We are friends with TM. We are not trying to sell you anything else or hijack a sale. Just want to make sure you're taken care of with a product that both TM and I have.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2024, 23:24   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
TM may be offline given his timezone. If you want immediate support, DepShop can assist you in our public server.

We are friends with TM. We are not trying to sell you anything else or hijack a sale. Just want to make sure you're taken care of with a product that both TM and I have.
This gives me allot of hope here. thank you for some sort of communication. I will wait patiently until i get a response. Who is DepShop again? and which server would that be ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2024, 23:25   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,301
Quote:
This gives me allot of hope here. thank you for some sort of communication. I will wait patiently until i get a response. Who is DepShop again? and which server would that be ?
I run DepShop. I will DM you the invite.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2024, 23:26   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
I run DepShop. I will DM you the invite.
sorry resend i had my pop up blocker on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2024, 16:32   #11

Everything sorted?