Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 02:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement







DepShop DepShop is online now

225,000+ Orders!

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 171 to 180 of 181
  1. garbygarb
    08/17/2021 20:59 - permalink
    garbygarb
    Awesome bypass for halo . Works like a charm. Great support from the dep team as well. Even got remote troubleshooting support!
  2. JamesPL
    08/12/2021 18:20 - permalink
    JamesPL
    +Rep 10/10 DepShop
  3. smokzy
    08/12/2021 11:53 - permalink
    smokzy
    Deprimere provides undoubtedly impressive cheese with good customer service! A very professional website and discord set up and i was quite impressed how user friendly everything was, and if i had any questions regarding set up or just how things work he filled me in and worth mentioning he is surrounded by excellent staff on discord that helped with any problems/inquires i encountered. Affordable prices, vast variety of products overall a 10/10 trader and i highly recommend.
  4. Strafe
    08/02/2021 10:51 - permalink
    Strafe
    Are you stalking me
  5. ItsDaHomieTJ
    07/29/2021 18:50 - permalink
    ItsDaHomieTJ
    10/10 Trader - 10/10 cheese - 10/10 support on discord
  6. ArcadeTV
    07/21/2021 22:02 - permalink
    ArcadeTV
    I'm interested in purchasing an EFT ESP possibly lifetime if affordable Discord: TJ#3780
  7. ____
    07/11/2021 01:48 - permalink
    ____
    yo discord me im interested OxyCo#8800
  8. domaniche
    07/10/2021 20:18 - permalink
    domaniche
    hello i saw a post where u told a guy looking for halo mcc cheats to dm u. Im also looking
  9. Bryanearlsplinger
    07/06/2021 19:09 - permalink
    Bryanearlsplinger
    hi, i'm interrested by your esp for EFT
  10. tatby
    06/15/2021 08:41 - permalink
    tatby
    yo

About Me

  • About DepShop
    Biography
    deprimereshop.com — 225,000+ orders. EFT, Rust, Arc Raiders, GZW, DayZ, DMA.
    Interests
    Trustpilot reviews: trustpilot.com/review/deprimereshop.com
    Occupation
    DepShop — support via deprimereshop.com/discord
    Discord
    deprimere

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 02:28
  • Join Date: 12/16/2019

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 59

Mentions

09/29/2021
10:53 - JGiese mentioned DepShop in post Looking to buy Halo Reach PC ESP + Aimbot - Money isnt an issue
DeprimereShop Can I get in on this, willing to pay or help someway in return.
09/28/2021
03:21 - Deleted Posts
09/24/2021
07:24 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Looking for advice on cheese
...t again, I understand your concern. Check out the following and do your research. Join their discord and ask questions. Ducky doesn't have a discord server, only telegram. Depshop also has price match too. DeprimereShop, KGB Lite/Rage or Alpha (Intel Only) Platinum Products VZN or Fecurity Ducks Services Ring-1 (Intel Only) HSM/The Cult ...
09/20/2021
00:34 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Radar Cheat
Debating between SlateHub and Clutch-Solutions, does anyone have any long term experience with either of these providers? Any significant disadvantages to either of them? Thanks to ...
09/16/2021
20:53 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post EFT Radar
Hello everyone. So, i have come to the point in this game where i would like to try out a simple radar. No need for all the fancy flying around or anything, just something to help ...
09/12/2021
21:17 - Deleted Posts
09/10/2021
05:45 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post 🤯 DEPSHOP 🤯 EFT RADAR | STREAM PROOF | RADAR | ESP | RAGE | UD | 24/7 SUPPORT
+vouch +rep for DeprimereShop. Radar is the most UD cheese on the Depshop platform. The support is great and active 24/7. The community is honestly legit and always popping, you can always find some great support and get laughs from this community. ...
09/05/2021
19:57 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post KD Killer?
Am looking for a KD killer bot dm me your discord or we can chat here if you have or know someone that has one thanks Hey man, there are a few 'suicide bots' on the market. Check out...
19:48 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Direct seller / reseller
Hi dude, thx for your reply. What u mean with recommendations.? Hey ghostfoxes, I am glad that you found my answer helpful! Recommendations as in resellers. Also as Ducks Servi...
08/25/2021
23:35 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Eft cheat legitment
hello, I am new to the forum, I have never bought a "cheese" before the one from "cheesysproducts.com" and I was extremely disappointed. Let me explain: I bought the service on August...
08/24/2021
19:42 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers
Go ahead and take Infinity off that list, took $50 then his BTC wallet is all messed up then ghosted no product no refund. https://prnt.sc/1qgxqpq Ouch sorry that you had a bad ...
08/23/2021
22:27 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Eft cheat legitment
Hi guys Im new on this forum and wanted to ask you, Is cheesysproducts.com a legit cheat provider? Thanks for answers DeprimereShop has been in the game for a long time. His wor...
22:24 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers
Yes you were removed for flaming my elitepvper threads, mocking my staff, and creating drama. Cheers! Entourage92 sounds like the removal was very justified. DeprimereShop is m...
06:04 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Suggest?
Hey Gonzuwux, I responded to a few of your posts already. If you want esp/item loot only, I would recommend these from the resellers I recommended in another reply to your post. ...
05:41 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Anyone heard of this?
Yeah what they said ^, 100% not safe to use. I recommend DeprimereShop, Ducks Services, and Platinum Products if you have any inquiries on cheeses.
05:39 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post EFT radar hacks
are you still selling? Probably not. The last time this person was active was 05/13/2021 at 13:05. Guy probably wanted to try and sell cheese here, didn't work, so he gave up. ...
05:30 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Looking for cheap lifetime eft glow esp
...uld you make a discount pls? 45 would be awesome, thx! snowalker, I would highly recommend going with a more expensive ESP product like the one listed by DeprimereShop at Depshop. A $45 cheese is almost unheard of in this community and usually those ones will get you banned INSTANTLY because it is constantly detected. $45 for a lifetime cheese, thats n...
07/28/2021
03:08 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post EFT ESP, Aimbot, ETC - looking for trial
Feel free to add me on Discord (Deprimere#9999) or view my threads. Willing to offer you a nice discount if you'd like. Hi DeprimereShop, thanks for reaching out! I am actually in ...
07/15/2021
19:42 - jst94 mentioned DepShop in post Selling Deprimereshop EFT Kilo Key
Hey everyone, Recently purchased a EFT Kilo key from: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/escape-tarkov-trading/4922997-depshop-eft-kilo-esp-aimbot-spoofer.html But found out it was not compatible with my motherboard. So i am selling the key again (27 days) I have permission from DeprimereShop, to...

Quotes

07/30/2023
19:01 - Krzeselko90 quoted DepShop in post What is the best chams today?
Most cham products get clapped quick . DMA product with chams is total safe, long time.
07/26/2023
19:35 - Beshik quoted DepShop in post ☠️ DEPSHOP ☠️ DAYZ ALPHA | $64/MO | SPOOFER | INTEL ONLY | PRICE MATCH | 24/7
Depends on what you're looking for. I'm not looking, I'm offering. I can not find your contacts anywhere, all your contacts are not working, on the site is nowhere, if you are int...
07/25/2023
18:15 - Deleted Posts
07/21/2023
18:01 - Kinechan quoted DepShop in post what is the difference between public and private cheats?
Egal has it down proeprly. Hello, why can't I access your website?
07/18/2023
21:32 - djo54 quoted DepShop in post Best cheat rust Legit - Rage
RUST DOPAMINE CASHAPP AND CRYPTO = 10-15% OFF!!! 3 Days - $24.99 7 Days - $39.99 30 Days - $119.99 Comes with a built-in undetected spoofer! https://i.ibb.co/7JR6T...
07/12/2023
15:05 - dwarfd123 quoted DepShop in post 💪 DEPSHOP 💪 DOPAMINE BATTLEBIT | UD | SPOOFER INCL. | AUTO DELIVERY | $7/DAY | 24/7
BATTLEBIT DOPAMINE 3 Day - $20.99 7 Day - $40.99 30 Day - $70.99 Extra 5-10% off when you use CashApp or Crypto! Now includes an EAC & BE spoofer with all purchases! This s...
07/11/2023
14:06 - schertz quoted DepShop in post 🤣 DEPSHOP WAR THUNDER 🤩 | W10+11 | ESP | AIMBOT | 24/7 DEPGANG 😏
yes it is, but we disabled card for lifetime key purchases and accounts due to scammers. thanks. we also block countries known to have a plethora of scammers. Unfortunately, you...
07/10/2023
18:38 - schertz quoted DepShop in post 🤣 DEPSHOP WAR THUNDER 🤩 | W10+11 | ESP | AIMBOT | 24/7 DEPGANG 😏
War overlay has the strongest aimbot for aircraft War thunder EAC is great if you're interested in more than just air play. e.g., tanks, ships. It's not as strong but has a lot of ...
07/09/2023
20:47 - Player1Ready quoted DepShop in post Best cheat
We should work together. I like you too much. Not sure if “too” much is necessarily a good or a bad thing. Make sure it doesn’t turn into an obsession :kekw:
19:10 - Egal quoted DepShop in post Best cheat
We do offer products nobody else has tho Then his post shouldve for example been "Vega on top" Otherwise it'd be the same as saying xenos' list is the best cheat :love:
07/03/2023
05:15 - lordtanathus quoted DepShop in post 🔥 DEPSHOP EFT VEGA ESP ONLY 🔥 W10+11 | INTEL & AMD | UD | 24/7 SUPPORT 👑
Product is UD! I can't access Depshop's cause I have been blocked? It would be my first time accessing it. Tried diferent browsers, devices ans even providers and nothing..
07/01/2023
07:08 - NolanStross quoted DepShop in post Accounts
DepShop sells accounts. Granted a little higher than market average, however, they are not cracked or stolen. Hi, I'm new around here. I just have one question about the accounts o...
06/30/2023
02:48 - gtabull quoted DepShop in post 💪 DEPSHOP 💪 DOPAMINE BATTLEBIT | UD | SPOOFER INCL. | AUTO DELIVERY | $7/DAY | 24/7
Dm me your key ill pause it You're awesome, thanks brother. Will DM you now.
02:41 - gtabull quoted DepShop in post 💪 DEPSHOP 💪 DOPAMINE BATTLEBIT | UD | SPOOFER INCL. | AUTO DELIVERY | $7/DAY | 24/7
List all options used. I’ve been playing with esp and aimbot for 2.5d and am ok I probably played like 4 matches? Just ESP. I heard they had a wave with EAC just today... I ...
02:32 - gtabull quoted DepShop in post 💪 DEPSHOP 💪 DOPAMINE BATTLEBIT | UD | SPOOFER INCL. | AUTO DELIVERY | $7/DAY | 24/7
So you were hwid banned already? I don't think BattleBit does HWID bans right now. But I was banned by EAC. I could just buy the game again.. (assuming my friend is right about ...
02:19 - gtabull quoted DepShop in post 💪 DEPSHOP 💪 DOPAMINE BATTLEBIT | UD | SPOOFER INCL. | AUTO DELIVERY | $7/DAY | 24/7
All features still work. We have updated the menu to identify all features that may be deemed risky or can cause bans. Hey man... I got banned literally after an hour of using this.....
06/29/2023
19:50 - gtabull quoted DepShop in post 💪 DEPSHOP 💪 DOPAMINE BATTLEBIT | UD | SPOOFER INCL. | AUTO DELIVERY | $7/DAY | 24/7
Enjoy! Do all the features listed still work for the latest patch? Several other providers barely have anything working besides a clumsy ambot and ESP.
19:39 - TarkovGod quoted DepShop in post 🤣 DEPSHOP WAR THUNDER 🤩 | W10+11 | ESP | AIMBOT | 24/7 DEPGANG 😏
Feel free to DM me your discord tag so I can review the history. Dm'd the day you sent that message, haven't received anything back yet.
15:36 - Deleted Posts
15:36 - okthisiswild quoted DepShop in post 💪 DEPSHOP 💪 DOPAMINE BATTLEBIT | UD | SPOOFER INCL. | AUTO DELIVERY | $7/DAY | 24/7
oh? ok lmao thank you ? so just wait then? yes iv already done that lol yeah iv checked and nothing iv bought 2 diffrent cheats off youguys prior with no issuses idk Yep. Resto...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.