Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 02:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement







DepShop DepShop is offline

225,000+ Orders!

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 181
  1. MikeDel13
    11/09/2023 23:26 - permalink
    MikeDel13
    +Rep, No Need To Fear, DepShop.com Is Here
  2. bak.rr
    11/09/2023 19:11 - permalink
    bak.rr
    +Rep, Don't even bother buying from anyone else
  3. InfernoCheats
    10/29/2023 21:31 - permalink
    InfernoCheats
    the most legit provider around. dont waste your time with anyone else
  4. KapplesKom
    10/09/2023 03:58 - permalink
    KapplesKom
    Discord link not working, new one?
  5. ibeensavage
    10/03/2023 21:23 - permalink
    ibeensavage
    hello, looking for EFT help. thank you
  6. blackgame22
    10/02/2023 20:43 - permalink
    blackgame22
    very good page for undetectable hacks
  7. susuuiker
    10/02/2023 20:19 - permalink
    susuuiker
    muy buena pagina con respuesta inmediata y muy buen soporte recomendado
  8. ToSlyToDie
    09/27/2023 07:16 - permalink
    ToSlyToDie
    everyone seems to be messaging you on here looking for eft hacks. i need um can you link it up for me
  9. Ryan138313
    09/26/2023 23:04 - permalink
    Ryan138313
    Good Afternoon - I am looking for a hack that will allow me to run tasks and finish tasks easier in Tarkov. I am running AMD processor. What do you recommend?
  10. txganxtah
    08/25/2023 10:35 - permalink
    txganxtah
    you have a tarkov market bot?

About Me

  • About DepShop
    Biography
    deprimereshop.com — 225,000+ orders. EFT, Rust, Arc Raiders, GZW, DayZ, DMA.
    Interests
    Trustpilot reviews: trustpilot.com/review/deprimereshop.com
    Occupation
    DepShop — support via deprimereshop.com/discord
    Discord
    deprimere

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 01:47
  • Join Date: 12/16/2019

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 59

Mentions

02/05/2022
18:27 - Deleted Posts
00:31 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post Rust is a hard game to cheat in
Hello guys, ive been on this forum for very long time never actually posted something so ive thought maybe you could help me. Ive Been playin rust for very long time around 4k hrs and...
00:24 - ShazBangBot mentioned DepShop in post Any Rep for this Provider?
I can vouch for DeprimereShop EC Rust DeprimereShop have best support and their staff guide me and give advice for best way to not be ban. Huge Rep for DeprimereShop and ...
02/04/2022
20:39 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post EFT Alpha from DeprimereShop
Not trying to do anything crazy like flying, really just ESP maybe aimbot. I have been using EFT Alpha from DeprimereShop on my main EOD acct for some time now. Go check them out a...
20:20 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post Vice or Satan
I am looking for a private rage cheese that charges in USD, not euros. Can anyone provide recommendations? Would prefer inf stamina and loot thru walls but can do without. If ther...
19:04 - NordicGunner mentioned DepShop in post I am trying Alpha from DeprimereShop
I can't say anything about DepShop's support as I haven't run into any issues. I picked up Alpha since I'm intel and it's the same exact cheese as my previous one so I didn't have to do anything new regarding t...
18:43 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post DeprimereShop EFT KGB and/or VICE
Just need to have esp and unlimited endurance. If you are looking for cheap day keys to use for 24hrs or whenever you need, DeprimereShop has a product called EFT KGB that has exa...
02/02/2022
10:10 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post EFT Vice is actually a solid option
Not trying to do anything crazy like flying, really just ESP maybe aimbot. Like TokenBu said, EFT Vice from DeprimereShop is actually a solid recommendation. It is private, or sem...
10:04 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post Reported.LOL and EvilCheats
Hello guys, ive been on this forum for very long time never actually posted something so ive thought maybe you could help me. Ive Been playin rust for very long time around 4k hrs and...
09:55 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post EFT Vice is Pretty Good.
I am looking for a private rage cheese that charges in USD, not euros. I can vouch for the slotted/private EFT Vice from DeprimereShop like LuTang said. It is a great product...
09:44 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post DeprimereShop has Great Service and Support Team
Nice! I have been reading that DeprimereShop has good support. Is this true? Yes, DeprimereShop has amazing support, it makes getting setup super easy. They have a support tool...
02/01/2022
08:32 - NordicGunner mentioned DepShop in post Depshop Evil Cheats Good?
Honestly, I would stay away from them just in case. No REP that i can find. I have recently made a post that will help your situation here https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rust/49861...
08:30 - NordicGunner mentioned DepShop in post Desphop has constant cheap prices question?
I did pick up this cheese through DEPSHOP and purchasing was typical, simple, and received the code fast. I actually thought this was going to be a different cheese but it's the exact same as I was using previously; h...
08:15 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post Did you try EFT Vice from Depshop?
...h on you and I will advise community. Did you try EFT Vice from DeprimereShop?? There are a lot of good reviews here on that product. I think it might be same as VZN, but Depshop offers price matching and their support is unmatched.
07:54 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Are there any reliable UD cheats I could use for a main account?
Dang. Was really hoping there'd be something safe for a main. Check out what @TokenBu said about EFT Vice from DeprimereShop, they dont require id verification like hackmachine and...
01/31/2022
15:10 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post Are there any reliable UD cheats I could use for a main account?
Not trying to do anything crazy like flying, really just ESP maybe aimbot. EFT Vice from DeprimereShop is a good one. I got to level 56 before wipe and am currently at level 45 thi...
03:36 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post DEPOP Alpha or CLUTCH Solution ESP RADAR
DeprimereShop is one of my main cheese providers. Their prices are always competitive and they do price matching for other products. They have the lowest price on EFT Alpha/Berry at 1...
03:28 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Best EFT Rage Cheese UNDTC for AMD User? Windows 11
I am following Chod's cheats. They were good, maybe the best, but I think EFT/BE aimed for them hence their EFT hack has been shut down for 2-3 years now. I know blatant cheating may ...
03:12 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post Thoughts on Deprimereshop Vice?
How long ago was the ban wave? Also I didn't wanna come across like I don't trust you guys, just didn't know much about the products. Do you have a review for DeprimereShop EFT Vi...
03:09 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post Is Depshop Legit? Alpha same as EFT Berry from Dynamic? Same menu's
Is Depshop legit? Yes, DeprimereShop is legit per se. They are currently the cheapest resellers (more than the dev) for Alpha/Berry, etc whatever you want to call it. Like Byssal...

Quotes

08/31/2024
21:15 - JustAOldMan quoted DepShop in post 💪 DEPSHOP WRATH SPOOFER 💪 EAC/BE | AUTO DELIVERY | CHEAP | 24/7 SUPPORT
Not at this time then why you post here? its like lying LOL
08/28/2024
10:08 - Deleted Posts
08/23/2024
18:47 - Xenos quoted DepShop in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Battlefield 6 Cheat Providers
Zapatine should be considered for the scammer list. We have been attempting to receive an update from the developers for their product for the last few weeks and they have done nothin...
18:00 - 1337Death's Dance quoted DepShop in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Battlefield 6 Cheat Providers
Zapatine should be considered for the scammer list. We have been attempting to receive an update from the developers for their product for the last few weeks and they have done nothin...
08/21/2024
17:22 - Deleted Posts
16:12 - Deleted Posts
08/20/2024
16:46 - Deleted Posts
15:30 - Deleted Posts
08/15/2024
11:41 - Etherealware quoted DepShop in post Anyone know the name of serotonin rust real website?
`First, you got a new PC, which triggered an HWID error, as we informed you. Secondly, you mentioned that your new PC came without Windows. You installed Windows, but it clearly had n...
08/10/2024
16:42 - toroviolador quoted DepShop in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
Sure. Let me know when you're available I dm'ed you. I'm available any time today, it's 8:42am rn.
02:31 - toroviolador quoted DepShop in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
Honestly, I'll gladly take you up on this. If you get banned, I'll refund your dopamine subscription and give you a new account. If you don't get banned, you have to suck on a s...
00:45 - Devsome quoted DepShop in post Cheating Together (german/EU)
Servus, Ich suche jemand oder gerne auch mehr die bock haben zusammen zu cheaten und einfach spaß haben dc: jfk082454 :) https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/escape-tarkov/4727...
08/02/2024
18:05 - baceto333 quoted DepShop in post Questions regarding bans using cheats.
I play on Dopamine on fresh accounts to fuck around for a few hours, and I generally cop a ban. I've got other users who just use the basic functions and are just fine. Honestly, I...
17:55 - baceto333 quoted DepShop in post Questions regarding bans using cheats.
Our last Dopamine EFT ban reported in our ban channels was mid-July. Our last DepX EFT ban hasn't been reported to us in months. There are a variety of "RISKY" features specifie...
07/15/2024
00:12 - Deleted Posts
07/14/2024
19:32 - imaginehomerthehomie quoted DepShop in post Depshop banned me after asking for a refund
The definition of used will vary based on how the developers build their system. Nearly all devs I have worked with follow the same principle. You’re more than welcome to rece...
19:20 - imaginehomerthehomie quoted DepShop in post Depshop banned me after asking for a refund
We will upload your usage logs now. Stand by. Opened ticket 11th July 4:09 pm UTC+2 Offered him Dopamine 1D Key 11th July 4:17 pm UTC+2 Gave him Dopamine 1D Key 11th July 9:41...
19:08 - Deleted Posts
19:08 - imaginehomerthehomie quoted DepShop in post Depshop banned me after asking for a refund
You need to provide support ticket screenshots (withouts cropping) and invoice screenshot too. You should also read his TOS and refund policy, you not needing key after Thursday wipe ...
07/12/2024
16:35 - Deleted Posts

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.