Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 14:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement







DepShop DepShop is offline

225,000+ Orders!

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 182
  1. RoyaleVice
    01/09/2023 20:29 - permalink
    RoyaleVice
    Discord?
  2. Aerakhor
    01/08/2023 11:03 - permalink
    Aerakhor
    +rep. Great support and actual product info. Thanks
  3. Outfect
    01/03/2023 15:26 - permalink
    Outfect
    Whats your discord?
  4. user373737
    12/30/2022 23:12 - permalink
    user373737
    hello! do you guys have discord? I would like to talk business
  5. wizalero
    12/29/2022 02:40 - permalink
    wizalero
    Looking for EFT spoofer.
    Maybe some1 knows cheap ones? Like 10$ ir under a month or like 20-40$ lifetime?
    Every spoofer what i found is too expensive for me.
  6. sztoastersz
    12/24/2022 22:47 - permalink
    sztoastersz
    accept discord request from Toasty
  7. darthmiamo
    11/30/2022 10:06 - permalink
    darthmiamo
    Hey mate, I was banned after 45 minutes of using rust carbon. Do you know what might have gone wrong?
  8. rahulalwaysrite3x
    11/21/2022 10:20 - permalink
    rahulalwaysrite3x
    bf2042 avaialble? i want to try for 1 day
  9. AbsoluteSoftware
    11/13/2022 13:03 - permalink
    AbsoluteSoftware
    +rep Depshop the best store out there, big diff.
  10. _Ex0dus__
    11/13/2022 06:09 - permalink
    _Ex0dus__
    Depshop is the only seller that consistently takes care of his customers. Whether its through troubleshooting and support or offering a deal/refund. This man stops at nothing to ensure a good transaction.

About Me

  • About DepShop
    Biography
    deprimereshop.com — 225,000+ orders. EFT, Rust, Arc Raiders, GZW, DayZ, DMA.
    Interests
    Trustpilot reviews: trustpilot.com/review/deprimereshop.com
    Occupation
    DepShop — support via deprimereshop.com/discord
    Discord
    deprimere

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 13:30
  • Join Date: 12/16/2019

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 59

Mentions

01/16/2022
09:07 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post Looking for good (UD) Rust script
...ly honest and not bias. I can give you some other recommendations but right now the best is DeprimereShop or EvilCheats. The only rust script that has worked for me was the Depshop Rust Script. I have been using it with the Evil Cheats Rust cheese they have too and I have not been banned for 3 weeks. Its really nice going with something that is not detec...
09:01 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post Looking cheat rust
I am looking for a cheat that has resources esp and no recoil Rust Cheese has been having a difficult time right now on the market since the strict EAC update. No Spoofers (baunti,...
08:56 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post Any Rep for this Provider?
Anyone ever hear of Monolith.wtf scripts? I have seen them advertised and they claim to have never been detected. Is there any validation in this? I previously used Infinity, ...
01/05/2022
19:51 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Alpha is probably your best bet dude.
Looking for EFT product for permanent game. Only interested in rage private products. I am a seller of game currency in EFT. I have experience in a lot of private products. Function...
19:40 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post 👽 DEPSHOP 👽 EFT RING-1 | INTEL | RAGE | SPEED | FLY | UD 24MO | CHEAPEST | 24/7
DeprimereShop has one of the best communities here on EPVP. They are honest and works with their customers. They just ask for patience and willingness to work with them. I am level 49...
01/03/2022
08:28 - Deleted Posts
08:25 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Looking for an AMD one month Undetected, EFT ESP
Hello, i have use Ring1 in the past but it doesnt support AMD so i require a new cheat for EFT. Im currently looking at Hackmachine.cc but I need a nice semi-private or private EFT ch...
08:23 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post How do i get around a Hwid ban?
Do you recommend a good spoofer? Ive gotten around my hwid bans before by simply changing ip, new drives, and fresh windows. But it seems ive been hwid banned again and i dont want ...
08:18 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Help with HWID ban
rule no1 , never buy spoofers unless u want to push the scam market , search on other forums for what exactly they ban , then just get the public free tools to change the serials , do...
08:13 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Anyone know of a esp/glow for Tarkov that actually works
i know the old glow gets u banned is there an esp/glow only cheat that works A good alternative and cheap is EFT VICE from DeprimereShop. I bought me and my friend a 3day key whe...
08:07 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post looking for a carrier
looking for carries that dont charge an arm and a leg Clash#8616 I can personally vouch for Chef#6361 from DeprimereShop community! Before I got into cheesing, he did a run with m...
08:03 - Deleted Posts
07:54 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Looking for cheese... and spoofer.
Just picked up Vector Spoofer (: Hoping this is just what I need... I saw EAC was detected on the other spoofer and kinda made me nervous to get that one, whats your detection rate ov...
07:45 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Looking for ESP only!
I have many years of cheating experience. I can provide Chinese and English services, a variety of private cheating resale, and provide comprehensive after-sales support services. I c...
07:40 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Quality UD Providers
Looking for any quality UD providers, doesn't have to be private but I know what I'm looking for and I'm not stupid so please list any below. Preferably Aimbot, Player ESP and item ES...
01/02/2022
11:44 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post Looking for Cheap Cheese - ESP only is ok
Looking for any kind of cheap rb6 cheese, ESP is fine if someone can recommend something, i'm finding it hard to find anything for a decent price. So many resellers just shoving st...
10:31 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post BF2042 Quebec and Xray
Thanks for all the answers guys. I appreciate it. I checked out all of your recommendations and found the one I like the most from DeprimereShop. I used both BF2042 Quebec and ...
10:18 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post Anyone know of a esp/glow for Tarkov that actually works
i know the old glow gets u banned is there an esp/glow only cheat that works Texture cheese like ESP and GLOW only have had a tough time since someone sent LVNDMARK a video of them...
10:13 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post Help with HWID ban
Hello. So I got my first ban in 2019, yes for cheating, got an email (shows on first linked image), then got a second ban in March 2021, shows on second linked image, and assume it's...
10:09 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post Looking for ESP only!
Hi everyone, I´m looking for an ESP cheese only. I don´t like aimbot or other rage functions. I love playing as legit as possible for my account to stay safe for as long as possibl...

Quotes

04/23/2024
16:38 - Petepro quoted DepShop in post DENEVA does it really work?
Correct, VEGA is similar and has a longer history of being UD. Whenever you're interested, just drop me a note. I can toss you a discount and ensure you have direct access to my su...
16:33 - Petepro quoted DepShop in post DENEVA does it really work?
EFT Dopamine full was detected for the first time in January. EFT Dopamine ESP only has not been detected. I would agree that you shouldn't be banned for using LabKings or Hydr...
16:07 - Deleted Posts
16:00 - Petepro quoted DepShop in post DENEVA does it really work?
...ike you're strictly looking for an ESP only product to avoid raging. I would recommend Dopamine ESP EFT only. It's an internal, includes a spoofer, and has a KD bot built in. DepShop is the only seller on this website with it. Yes, I was looking at something. But dopamine was detected recently, I'm a little wary of using something that was detected rece...
15:50 - Petepro quoted DepShop in post DENEVA does it really work?
In my opinion, it would be a waste of money. What are you looking for feature wise? Something solid, not public, therefore safe. I don't have DMA, so, external? or a private int...
15:33 - Petepro quoted DepShop in post DENEVA does it really work?
Sky is one of the largest resellers on the web from what I recall. I have not once heard anything solid about their products or support in the last 8+ years that I have been actively ...
15:26 - Petepro quoted DepShop in post DENEVA does it really work?
I wouldn’t. At all. For what reason?
04/22/2024
21:35 - emilyys quoted DepShop in post HellDivers 2: Galactic Triumph
I may give this game a shot :kappapride: U definetely should, it's a great game to have fun with friends, but definetely a bit lonely playing it alone.. :)
04/21/2024
03:45 - theroyal1 quoted DepShop in post New to chairs, Need advice
Only those that are released and last 18 month or so. Not many last since release, forever. ABS/Ring are probably the longest running non-dma Right, on. I respect your transparency...
04/20/2024
22:15 - Ccooper999 quoted DepShop in post Any cheats similar to Nextcheat?
Check dopamine eft on our store. Fits a handful of your needs. +rep dopamine is really great! strikefull is pasted
02:21 - theroyal1 quoted DepShop in post New to chairs, Need advice
Make sure you update your ABS detection date if you're going to preach accuracies. :lul: https://imgur.com/w7kJrtR.png Oh, and fast radar: https://imgur.com/U4ONkx5.png Ex...
04/19/2024
01:28 - Petepro quoted DepShop in post New to chairs, Need advice
ABS was recently detected. if you just want something that isn’t ragey - Dopamine ESP only, Depshop X ESP only, and Vega ESP only are solid. All three, I am the only seller for. How long has it been since you have been detected? How do I contact you to make the purc...
01:21 - Petepro quoted DepShop in post New to chairs, Need advice
What are you looking for farm items without risk of ban. Some private, quality software that gives me peace of mind that they are not going to ban me.
04/18/2024
23:13 - 3demons quoted DepShop in post 🤣 DEPSHOP WAR THUNDER LEAN 🤩 | W10+11 | ESP | AIMBOT | 24/7 DELIVERY 😏
We released WT WAR on our website this week. It has been UD this entire year and we are the only seller in NA. Personally, I'd recommend that product right now given that there have...
21:31 - Deleted Posts
21:31 - Ducks Services quoted DepShop in post Dma card questions
Hey we strive on providing the best DMA support and bringing hardware available to all customers. We will assist with all aspects of your DMA too when it arrives to make sure its comp...
18:30 - Egal quoted DepShop in post Dma card questions
DMA Kings, Ducks, Cyber-ammo, Captain, Enigma, Lambda, Lynxtech .. All are generally similar. Despite selling DMA cards myself, I generally would recommend purchasing as directly f...
04/15/2024
00:40 - itsxj quoted DepShop in post BFV hack recommendations
Dont use the rage features :p oh ok well you said we got a rage product so that's why I asked lol
04/14/2024
22:21 - itsxj quoted DepShop in post BFV hack recommendations
We've got a rage product that is relatively cheap what if we don't want to rage...?
10:13 - labz quoted DepShop in post abs detect
Seems detected. First time in three years. I'll have news from the developers shortly. If anyone needs a spoofer due to the bans, use coupon 'ohfuck' on my website for a discou...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.