Hello, My name is Intimate and I have been Cheesing Rust players for a little over 3 years now. Over this time period, I have came across plenty of bad ass chair providers. On the other hand I have also been scammed out of hundreds at the beginning due to lack of research. This post will be for players new to cheesing, as well as more experienced chair users looking for a little bit of spice.

I will be using the next 2 weeks to test as many providers I can so expect daily updates! Lets get straight into the good shit!
PS. If you would like to be added to the list, add my discord Kaisexual#1855 or make a reply to this thread!
Legit Providers:
(my personal use)\

(Will updated more after testing.)

- SCRIPT/MACRO (Vito is great to work with)

-Woofer

(Seems to be the most beloved as of rn)
Dissaray
SCAM/SKETCH Providers.
SlateHub (Mass Detected)
IWantCheats (Should Be Obvious)
HyperCheats (Detected)
PhantomCheats.
QuantumCheats.
DuesAim. (multiple scam reports)
Legit Resellers.
Zzseven Resale Shop. (Fast Replys-Paypal Payments.) zzseven#4200

(BEST SUPPORT & instant access card payments.)
@

provider for

. including Evil Cheats and more!