Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 05:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement







DepShop DepShop is offline

225,000+ Orders!

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 160 of 182
  1. nicejiong
    01/28/2022 12:29 - permalink
    nicejiong
    Hello, my order #14105 has been paid. Why is the order status cancelled
  2. tricco
    01/21/2022 22:04 - permalink
    tricco
    Hi, can you please suggest if I need 2 PC or 1 PC + VM to run the New World Gathering bot without getting banned? Are gathering routes already available?
  3. SteakandLobster
    01/16/2022 07:53 - permalink
    SteakandLobster
    This guy is super legit any problems i a have had have been resolved quickly. He even traded me a week key from a cheese i was having trouble with to another cheese that worked great. 10/10 service love you dep!
  4. Yhoshii
    01/09/2022 01:25 - permalink
    Yhoshii
    Hello, I’m wondering do I need a hwid spoofer with your vice product as I have amd or is there one that comes with the product?
  5. Yaowa222
    12/25/2021 05:53 - permalink
    Yaowa222
    I saw a post about you selling ring-1 for EFT. I am interested in buying but have some questions if you dont mind helping me understand a few things.
  6. DepShop
    12/22/2021 16:20 - permalink
    DepShop
  7. jerry0322
    12/16/2021 17:44 - permalink
    jerry0322
    Please provide your store, I can't find your store
  8. jerry0322
    12/16/2021 17:43 - permalink
    jerry0322
    DeprimerShop
  9. Bloodialice
    12/15/2021 17:27 - permalink
    Bloodialice
    HI can't open ur shop link
  10. CalRipkin
    12/15/2021 04:41 - permalink
    CalRipkin
    So, where's the shop?

About Me

  • About DepShop
    Biography
    deprimereshop.com — 225,000+ orders. EFT, Rust, Arc Raiders, GZW, DayZ, DMA.
    Interests
    Trustpilot reviews: trustpilot.com/review/deprimereshop.com
    Occupation
    DepShop — support via deprimereshop.com/discord
    Discord
    deprimere

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 05:24
  • Join Date: 12/16/2019

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 59

Mentions

09/30/2021
18:23 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post LF Wallhacks or something similar!
Hello together, im playing games for over 18 years now and i never hacked, but EFT is hard.... I would like to have something like wallhack. I think this radar or this "glow" th...
09/29/2021
10:53 - JGiese mentioned DepShop in post Looking to buy Halo Reach PC ESP + Aimbot - Money isnt an issue
DeprimereShop Can I get in on this, willing to pay or help someway in return.
09/28/2021
03:21 - Deleted Posts
09/24/2021
07:24 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Looking for advice on cheese
...t again, I understand your concern. Check out the following and do your research. Join their discord and ask questions. Ducky doesn't have a discord server, only telegram. Depshop also has price match too. DeprimereShop, KGB Lite/Rage or Alpha (Intel Only) Platinum Products VZN or Fecurity Ducks Services Ring-1 (Intel Only) HSM/The Cult ...
09/20/2021
00:34 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Radar Cheat
Debating between SlateHub and Clutch-Solutions, does anyone have any long term experience with either of these providers? Any significant disadvantages to either of them? Thanks to ...
09/16/2021
20:53 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post EFT Radar
Hello everyone. So, i have come to the point in this game where i would like to try out a simple radar. No need for all the fancy flying around or anything, just something to help ...
09/12/2021
21:17 - Deleted Posts
09/10/2021
05:45 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post 🤯 DEPSHOP 🤯 EFT RADAR | STREAM PROOF | RADAR | ESP | RAGE | UD | 24/7 SUPPORT
+vouch +rep for DeprimereShop. Radar is the most UD cheese on the Depshop platform. The support is great and active 24/7. The community is honestly legit and always popping, you can always find some great support and get laughs from this community. ...
09/05/2021
19:57 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post KD Killer?
Am looking for a KD killer bot dm me your discord or we can chat here if you have or know someone that has one thanks Hey man, there are a few 'suicide bots' on the market. Check out...
19:48 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Direct seller / reseller
Hi dude, thx for your reply. What u mean with recommendations.? Hey ghostfoxes, I am glad that you found my answer helpful! Recommendations as in resellers. Also as Ducks Servi...
08/25/2021
23:35 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Eft cheat legitment
hello, I am new to the forum, I have never bought a "cheese" before the one from "cheesysproducts.com" and I was extremely disappointed. Let me explain: I bought the service on August...
08/24/2021
19:42 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers
Go ahead and take Infinity off that list, took $50 then his BTC wallet is all messed up then ghosted no product no refund. https://prnt.sc/1qgxqpq Ouch sorry that you had a bad ...
08/23/2021
22:27 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Eft cheat legitment
Hi guys Im new on this forum and wanted to ask you, Is cheesysproducts.com a legit cheat provider? Thanks for answers DeprimereShop has been in the game for a long time. His wor...
22:24 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers
Yes you were removed for flaming my elitepvper threads, mocking my staff, and creating drama. Cheers! Entourage92 sounds like the removal was very justified. DeprimereShop is m...
06:04 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Suggest?
Hey Gonzuwux, I responded to a few of your posts already. If you want esp/item loot only, I would recommend these from the resellers I recommended in another reply to your post. ...
05:41 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Anyone heard of this?
Yeah what they said ^, 100% not safe to use. I recommend DeprimereShop, Ducks Services, and Platinum Products if you have any inquiries on cheeses.
05:39 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post EFT radar hacks
are you still selling? Probably not. The last time this person was active was 05/13/2021 at 13:05. Guy probably wanted to try and sell cheese here, didn't work, so he gave up. ...
05:30 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post Looking for cheap lifetime eft glow esp
...uld you make a discount pls? 45 would be awesome, thx! snowalker, I would highly recommend going with a more expensive ESP product like the one listed by DeprimereShop at Depshop. A $45 cheese is almost unheard of in this community and usually those ones will get you banned INSTANTLY because it is constantly detected. $45 for a lifetime cheese, thats n...
07/28/2021
03:08 - buichea mentioned DepShop in post EFT ESP, Aimbot, ETC - looking for trial
Feel free to add me on Discord (Deprimere#9999) or view my threads. Willing to offer you a nice discount if you'd like. Hi DeprimereShop, thanks for reaching out! I am actually in ...
07/15/2021
19:42 - jst94 mentioned DepShop in post Selling Deprimereshop EFT Kilo Key
Hey everyone, Recently purchased a EFT Kilo key from: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/escape-tarkov-trading/4922997-depshop-eft-kilo-esp-aimbot-spoofer.html But found out it was not compatible with my motherboard. So i am selling the key again (27 days) I have permission from DeprimereShop, to...

Quotes

08/21/2023
04:04 - RgBuddy quoted DepShop in post Looking for awesome developers
Simply calling out BS. If you knew who we were I'm sure you'd understand that I'd know the players of ABS. Thank you for calling out the chinese scam. I was about to give him my SS...
03:33 - RgBuddy quoted DepShop in post Looking for awesome developers
Your name doesn't ring a bell. A reseller calling out a reseller on a developer thread. EPVP summarized.
08/18/2023
17:35 - TicketRunner quoted DepShop in post Abs anti cheat server connection lost
Fde - This impacts a lot of products. Anyone who says otherwise probably doesn't have the user base to truly see the impact. You may consider reinstalling your Windows OS as a troub...
08/17/2023
08:13 - SlingmAx quoted DepShop in post Depshop or kernaim?
Egal is spot on. We offer PayPal, but only for trusted clients. Regarding DepShop vs. Kern .. I am a seller, Kern is a creator. We both offer great products. It's worth noting that I am partnered in with Kern quite closely and can provide his products to...
08/15/2023
10:36 - Toxic.dll quoted DepShop in post Ring-1 FPS Problems
Any changes? Increased a bit but still decrease a ton of FPS, on the way that make any other cheat better The page file troubleshoot error worked for me when I used Alpha and got ...
08/14/2023
22:09 -
21:30 - AimHelpers quoted DepShop in post Seller with BEST SUPPORT
Hello, DepShop has one of the best support systems on this entire website, IMO. We have 15+ active support team members who are online 24/7. We offer support in English, German, Spanish, Fre...
21:16 - Player1Ready quoted DepShop in post Ring-1 FPS Problems
Didn't you just get detected? Nope. Can always give my beloved Deprimere a trial key too :)
17:40 - Deleted Posts
16:42 - Deleted Posts
16:24 - Joca. quoted DepShop in post Best and Cheapest Spoofer for EFT
We do not recommend ring-1 spoofer. We sell reported.lol as well under DepShop spoofer. Yes i know, i was just saying about Wrath spoofer. From my recalling that is hwidspoofer.com which i wouldn't suggest people to use, instead they should use Dep Spoo...
08/13/2023
23:31 - cailan1 quoted DepShop in post abs server disconnect
Are you set? Nope still doesnt work my key is gonna run out soon anyway
22:20 - Toxic.dll quoted DepShop in post Ring-1 FPS Problems
Try bumping it to 8gb Then in eft set ram cleaner off Physical core on Reduce item esp distance as well Give that a shot ill try today but i doubt it will help
22:12 - Toxic.dll quoted DepShop in post Ring-1 FPS Problems
What is your page file size? https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/816502003101728778/1140377414690680912/image.png
21:24 - TicketRunner quoted DepShop in post Safe hack with no impact on fps
For performance, I'd do ABS/KGB on our shop. Or Odin. i loved abs , i tried quite a few from other providers , for me right now would be abs on top a lot of features and playin...
21:18 - Deleted Posts
20:57 - Deleted Posts
08/12/2023
00:02 - Egal quoted DepShop in post EFT WIPE IS HERE! Click here to track products that are online!
It's incredibly painful. Well, atleast it looks like business is going well :D http://i.epvpimg.com/Nfsgcab.png
08/11/2023
22:46 - Egal quoted DepShop in post EFT WIPE IS HERE! Click here to track products that are online!
We have had over 7,500 tickets in the first 24 hours of wipe. If you would like to open a new ticket for assistance and can @ me, I'd be more than happy to ensure a white glove experi...
05:21 - vastlyy quoted DepShop in post 💪 DEPSHOP 💪 DOPAMINE BATTLEBIT | UD | SPOOFER INCL. | AUTO DELIVERY | $7/DAY | 24/7
...mgur.com/DFQ3E7G.png Anything from Dopamine I can always trust where my money is going, the dev is good at what he does and listened to our feedback. Anything from Depshop will always be the cheapest imo. Been going strong for months now! Definitely recommend! 10/10

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.