Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 11:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement







DepShop DepShop is offline

225,000+ Orders!

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 181
  1. Shut_yo_face98
    09/19/2024 05:47 - permalink
    Shut_yo_face98
    TRUMP 2024

    SAY NO TO THE HO
  2. Shut_yo_face98
    09/19/2024 05:26 - permalink
    Shut_yo_face98
    Dopamine Rust provided by Depshop is possibly if not one of the best clients to use for a "semi-legit" play style of the game with plenty of other rage features to play with that rarely ever get detected. Its safe for me to say that during my time spent using Dopamine Rust (over a year), I have never lost an account. The only reason for me getting a new one was because of my own doing and blatancy. I STRONGLY recommend this software over any other that I have used personally in the past.
  3. gimas1223
    08/24/2024 01:36 - permalink
    gimas1223
    I couldn't find an active forum for 'Battlefield 2042 X-Ray,' so I'm posting my review here.

    Honest Review of BF 2042

    Seller Rating: 9.9/10 - Excellent experience.

    Infantry Systems

    Weapon Aim: 7/10 - Potential, but aim often swings 180° unexpectedly.
    RPG Aim: 0/10 - No vehicle targeting, making RPGs ineffective.
    Turret Aim: 0/10 - Fails to lock onto infantry or vehicles.

    ESP: 10/10 - Exceptional clarity and situational awareness.

    GUI:
    Weapon Settings: 10/10 - Well-designed customization.
    RPG, Vehicle, Turret Settings: 0/10 - No configuration options available.

    Vehicle Systems

    Weapon Aim: 0/10 - Vehicle weapons fail to aim properly.
    Mortars/Turrets: 0/10 - Non-functional aiming.
    ESP: 10/10 - Excellent situational awareness.

    Overall Rating: 4/10 - Major issues in aiming and configuration limit effectiveness.
  4. Downtown1337
    08/15/2024 03:54 - permalink
    Downtown1337
    I want a super safe cheat for growth, which one do you recommend for the main account?
  5. exe21xd
    08/03/2024 02:10 - permalink
    exe21xd
    Best cheats and amazing support.+rep
  6. ROBLOX11
    06/23/2024 18:47 - permalink
    ROBLOX11
    SQUAD ECHO: Been using it for a full 30 days, currently in the process of buying 3x back to back months!
  7. lalakeronw
    06/21/2024 04:32 - permalink
    lalakeronw
    i want to buy but there is no info at all?
  8. amumu11
    06/18/2024 08:47 - permalink
    amumu11
    I can not access the site says I'm blocked
  9. xSuperwurstii
  10. a_ch0209
    05/01/2024 04:57 - permalink
    a_ch0209
    Hello i just bought a product and have an issue but the discord link is invalid

About Me

  • About DepShop
    Biography
    deprimereshop.com — 225,000+ orders. EFT, Rust, Arc Raiders, GZW, DayZ, DMA.
    Interests
    Trustpilot reviews: trustpilot.com/review/deprimereshop.com
    Occupation
    DepShop — support via deprimereshop.com/discord
    Discord
    deprimere

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 07:01
  • Join Date: 12/16/2019

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 59

Mentions

04/13/2022
03:00 - MrClickBOOM mentioned DepShop in post Last Cheat or Evil Cheats GOOD
I play rust casually and am the worst player ever. I have to work long hours and can not invest the time to stop guns bounce about all over the screen. I know sod all about coding and...
03/28/2022
18:16 - LarryHoover mentioned DepShop in post Looking for cheat recommendations
Would definitely recommend EFT Alpha or EFT Ligma from DeprimereShop. I am fairly new to EFT cheating and the support staff guided me through the whole process. Their guide was very ...
03/07/2022
06:18 - BigBadBear mentioned DepShop in post Evil Cheats Rust
I am actually in the same boat as you. I found a post here that told me about 1 day subscriptions for Evil Cheats Rust. There are 1D subs for $14.50 sold by DeprimereShop. It comes w...
06:11 - BoomYuDed mentioned DepShop in post Apex Stealth and LC Lite
You should checkout Depshop, they have a cheat called Apex Stealth. I got a day keys for like 5 bucks 5$ and it only has light aim assist and chams, which is what I think you are looking for. I would ...
02/26/2022
19:55 - Deleted Posts
02/24/2022
00:31 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post Wich Cheat do you recommend ?
Evil Cheats Rust is pretty popular now from DeprimereShop. Would definitely recommend to check them out at one point. The built-in spoofer and at the cost it is, makes it worth. ht...
00:24 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post R6 Stealth is GOOOD
Another quality R6 product, less a rage-y and more for the typical player who wants a slight advantage. Great work DeprimereShop and their support team for making this purchase an...
00:22 - Deleted Posts
02/23/2022
23:57 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post 👽 DEPSHOP R6 Stealth 👽 UD | Instant Delivery | Built for Streamers 👽
+rep +vouch for DeprimereShop. This product is amazing. I play R6 on and off, the sub options for different key lengths make it easy purchase for when I wanna play on the weekend or...
23:54 - Deleted Posts
23:50 - Deleted Posts
23:48 - Deleted Posts
08:27 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post Banned on Apex, you need a spoofer
If you were banned on Apex on original HWID, Yes you need a spoofer bro. I use Wrath Spoofer for Apex and EAC. The setup is easy and the user interface is super simple/nice. It mak...
08:20 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post Best long term undetected DayZ cheat
...ad on DayZ Black Market.. Murder mode on it, is by far my favorite feature! I've been using it for a while now. Got a few week keys and then got 2x30 days during xmas sale. Depshop support is top notch too, I kept on having issues at first for first few days but they helped me get it working and that is why I stayed with them. Check out the features in ...
07:57 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Evil Cheats is currently the best IMO
Hello, i want to know what is the cheapest and best/undetected cheat for rust. known cheats only please The best bang for buck cheat for Rust right now is Evil Cheats Rust. It has a...
07:46 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Apex Juliet from DeprimereShop has Trigger Bot and is Good Option
Looking for cheats that has triggerbot feature other than LC I've been using Apex Juliet from DeprimereShop past week or so and the triggerbot on it is good! I've loaded a video ...
07:40 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Welcome Back!
only show attachments for the weapons you're currently holding instead of cluttering the screen with ALL items on the ground. I am pretty sure most other cheats let you toggle it....
02/21/2022
10:27 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post DayZ cheat
DayZ Alpha from DeprimereShop and Proofcore are the leaders in the DAYZ Alpha cheat right now.
10:25 - LuTang mentioned DepShop in post Best undetected dayz cheat for battleye in 2022?
I have been using DayZ Alpha from DeprimereShop for the past 2 months. Before that I used Proofcore, which is equally as good. But I have an INTEL CPU and wanted to try Alpha and it i...
10:16 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post Apex Aimbot undetected Season 10
I've been using Apex Stealth from the Stealthmode dev for 2 weeks and then bought from DeprimereShop as they give 10% off for crypto purchases. 3 weeks going strong. Its a nice minim...

Quotes

03/19/2025
03:18 - Xenos quoted DepShop in post Any Moe.fbi Users
If you go in knowing what you paid for it, you should expect the same in value. It's a good low cost product. It's not feature rich. 20$/m, there is not a lot to complain about lol
03/18/2025
03:03 - bundfalke quoted DepShop in post 🤯 DEPSHOP 🥵 EFT ABS | ESP | SILENT AIM | UD | PRICE MATCH | INSTANT DELIVERY | CHEAP
This is incredibly surprising! I hope you did not use the included spoofer, as we have noticed (and announced) that it can cause bans and we do not recommend it. Secondly, we never ...
03/04/2025
19:03 - witchnametaken quoted DepShop in post Cheating videos
DepShop cords often have stream nights But it's locked down to members only. :(
01/27/2025
23:20 - cailan1 quoted DepShop in post Radar
Wingleware + Slatehub Yeah I started using ww and its so good thanks dep as always this is why your the top cheat seller because you recommended someone else's good product not jus...
01/18/2025
01:52 - Luigi0401 quoted DepShop in post What is the best cheat for EFT Arena
It was released in Dec 2023 and that was the first and only detection Ok, thanks a lot.
01/17/2025
19:37 - Luigi0401 quoted DepShop in post What is the best cheat for EFT Arena
Dopamine supports Arena and includes a spoofer with your subscription. Full version also comes with a KD bot. Great, thanks. Can you tell me when it was detected before the detecti...
01/16/2025
07:58 - VantaPay quoted DepShop in post VANTAPAY.TO - #1 PAYMENT PROCESSOR FOR RUST CHEAT SELLERS | 200+ ACTIVE SELLERS
What collateral do we receive if using your services to ensure we don't get exited? We have no incentive to compromise our sellers’ trust, as our success relies on maintaining a st...
01/07/2025
15:12 - Whippets quoted DepShop in post Cheapest NFA Accounts?
Lolz/G2G is all I know that are legit You can find NFA accounts on G2G?
01/06/2025
11:03 - MegaFriik quoted DepShop in post Flea market bot
We have a flea market bot over at DepShop does it work in PvE ? And it's out of stock
01/03/2025
17:19 - TimeGoesOn quoted DepShop in post Flea market bot
We have a flea market bot over at DepShop That you never have put back in stock :pimp:
14:34 - badrhari97 quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DEPSHOP 🥇 SEA OF THIEVES | UD | ESP | AIMBOT | MISC | UD 🥇
No trial is available but it is updated yes do you have a video ? :)
10:30 - heywin quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DepShop | Dopamine v2 | Aimbot + ESP + Spoofer + KD Bot | 920+ Vouches | $29.99
Updated for wipe hey for some reason trying to access the website and says im blocked ? ..
01/02/2025
23:09 - Escobar44 quoted DepShop in post best esp only
Dopamine ESP includes a KD bot, Arena sub, and spoofer. One of the best on the market. I could agree on this. But i thought KD bot is just for Dopamine Full?
17:57 - cailan1 quoted DepShop in post Radar
Wingleware + Slatehub Im gonna run wingle ware on a standard on my second pc and que with my main account that way my main account cant get banned you think its a good idea?
11:06 - philshooter quoted DepShop in post Where do I get Seratonin or any other reputable cheat?
I can vouch for DeprimereShop. Always bought dopamine, but they also have serotonin. I would highly recommend dopamine, every ban and i mean every single ban i've gotten are manual ba...
12/20/2024
03:30 - tomterror quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DEPSHOP DMA FIRMWARE 🥇EAC | BE | RICOCHET | 24/7 SUPPORT 🔥
Try a vpn yo i cant enter the website,said i have been block and never enter the site before,how come?
12/10/2024
16:16 - NexusShop quoted DepShop in post 💻DELTA FORCE DMA CHEAT & FW💻👑 Ensuring your safety 👑
This is the scammers discord. They have banned me when intervening. Anyone reading this thread, please be aware that ToxicDraft is behind the fraud. Yes, this is the power of a...
11/27/2024
06:51 - ckrit quoted DepShop in post 💎JoKeR EFT Flea Market / KD / SKILL Bot|💎500k+ rubles/hr|💎runs 24/7|✅NEVER DETECTED
If you are interested in working with sellers, drop me a note I really suggest Joker takes you guys up on this. Have been using Depshop for some time now and have always had zero issues. Super awesome guys that put up with my constantly forgetting passwords too. :P This will up your sales big time.
11/26/2024
15:39 - DlcsBryy quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DEPSHOP ABI BYSTER | W10+11 | RAGE | AIMBOT | UD | 24/7 SUPPORT 🔥
https://discord.gg/jpHTBbMJ ur out of stock ? :(
15:27 - DlcsBryy quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DEPSHOP ABI BYSTER | W10+11 | RAGE | AIMBOT | UD | 24/7 SUPPORT 🔥
Try a vpn whats ur discord vanity discord.gg/?

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.