Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 07:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement







DepShop DepShop is offline

225,000+ Orders!

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 181
  1. MrMedicalMaryJ
    04/13/2024 18:56 - permalink
    MrMedicalMaryJ
    +1 this team is absolute legends wont go anywhere else but here
  2. Silverback
    04/12/2024 19:39 - permalink
    Silverback
  3. sofodofo
    04/03/2024 23:45 - permalink
    sofodofo
    Amazing support and over all cheese. All I can say is dep on top.
    + Rep
  4. jakefromstateeee
    04/02/2024 17:14 - permalink
    jakefromstateeee
    Overall the cheat is well made and as someone who is new to EFT cheating I believe this cheat is a solid 7/10. The reason its not a higher rating is because I bought the 24 Hour copy and I only got to play around 3 hours. After the 3 hours the cheat went down and they made a announcement that all time will be compensated but the bot and loader is currently working and I didn't receive any time compensation and the time was still ticking as it was down, I woke up and checked it and it says "Key Expired" This is really annoying to me as I purchased a key that should have lasted for 24 hours and the downtime be compensated but it was not. Deprimere shop is a reliable cheat and account seller but the fact of my key being uncompensated really makes me wonder about whether I will ever get my time compensated or not. Overall you guys did a amazing job on the cheat just the no downtime comp is the only thing thats concerning me, Hope this reaches you well and have a good day!
  5. Lemonade1556
    01/28/2024 18:52 - permalink
    Lemonade1556
    I'm interested in your cheat, but I couldn't log in to your site, can you help me?
  6. Lumi_EK
    01/16/2024 04:23 - permalink
    Lumi_EK
    hello i am interested in your cheats for tarkov but scared to get banned cus i used to use a different provider but got banned a day after :<
  7. ibarra98
    12/20/2023 15:34 - permalink
    ibarra98
    Were are your discord link ? The site just block my address, i think.
  8. SobakCZ
    12/16/2023 01:41 - permalink
    SobakCZ
    when FN cheese coming?
  9. E_L_E_C
    12/14/2023 15:06 - permalink
    E_L_E_C
    bruuuh

    295804 E*Gold

    nice, gj *__*
  10. Egal
    11/18/2023 23:17 - permalink
    Egal
    +rep most hassle free provider out there <3

About Me

  • About DepShop
    Biography
    deprimereshop.com — 225,000+ orders. EFT, Rust, Arc Raiders, GZW, DayZ, DMA.
    Interests
    Trustpilot reviews: trustpilot.com/review/deprimereshop.com
    Occupation
    DepShop — support via deprimereshop.com/discord
    Discord
    deprimere

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 07:01
  • Join Date: 12/16/2019

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 59

Mentions

02/21/2022
09:22 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post EvilCheats Rust Safest Right Now
Hello, I'd like to know which one is the safest cheat in market, I don't play blatant, just to play "legit". Need to have aim, crates esp, bodies, ore, etc... Like @andyking1350...
09:18 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post reWASD is good option
Hello, looking for Apex Aimbot that is Controller supported. Thanks I use reWASD with a PS5 and XBOX controller with Apex Juliet from DeprimereShop. I have not yet tried to ...
09:09 - TalibToke mentioned DepShop in post Apex Stealth pretty good.
Hey been looking for a apex cheat working for season 12 i was using hermes and got banned i guess it was in a risky status and every account i make i get banned using it so looking fo...
02/17/2022
21:15 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post Looking for rust cheat
I can definitely vouch for Evil Cheats Rust by DeprimereShop. They are a solid provider and the built in spoofer, makes it super easy and affordable for an all in one product! I ha...
21:12 - SniperInShadows mentioned DepShop in post eac hwid question
...eported.LOL has a good spoofer for RUST, same with Vector from DeprimereShop. If you plan on cheating again in rust (hard to not), they consider using Rust Evil Cheats by Depshop. It has a built in spoofer and the cheat is great. Overall, great product that has exactly what you need. If you need other recommendations, let me know.
20:34 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post Vice is NOT detected
Im currently using Deprimeshop but today I saw that Vice is use at your own risk and possible detected. I checked the Discord again but now its gone. How can I get support? https:/...
02/12/2022
22:59 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post Recommendation
Hello, first of all i would like to aplogize for my broken english, but lets get to the point, I'm kinda new to the cheating scene for the last 6 months, i kinda got around 4k legi...
22:48 - Deleted Posts
21:26 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post Trying elusion.cc when I get accepted.
Did you try Elusion? Curious to see your comparison with EFT Vice from DeprimereShop and them. I know you say the different is these guys require IRL identifcation but Deprimer...
21:24 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post Depshop, Hackmachine, still waiting on Elusion
Hey, yes I saw your thread about it. Really good to hear from a community member about their thoughts on this product and one where you need IRL identification. DeprimereShop doesn'...
21:22 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post KC = Dynamic Shop
would you mind messaging me the proof i've dealt with KC before, then with this wipe switch to dynamic after i saw their post KC server is almost dead and empty now If I did my ...
02/08/2022
19:40 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post Did you try Elusion? Compare it with EFT Vice?
I applied to private and was able to try @HackMachine for 75 USD per week, @Elusion.cc, my application did not go anywhere. It all come downs to how deep your wallet is tbh. I pos...
19:36 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post Good comparison and thanks for sharing!
...tomization is just insane! I tried 7d from hackmachine, it was really nice, raged and not banned. I tried 7d EFT vice too, same thing. They were both similarly priced, but Depshop has been having a sale for 7D for $55, so I tried it again and fell in love and immediatley upgraded to a month for 115, and then just bought another month of it. It is an ama...
19:34 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post EFT Vice Private has good rep here on EPVP Threads.
What cheats would you guys recommend for Tarkov for Legit cheesing and with good player and item ESP? If you are still looking, a lot of community members here seem to be enjoying ...
02/07/2022
07:14 - TokenBu mentioned DepShop in post Evil Cheats Rust by DepShop
Yo I'm looking for a cheat with both esp and recoil compensation. Of course any cheat would have that but I'm looking for something with a kind of ''legit'' mode ig to actually lo...
02/06/2022
23:19 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post Would Recommend EFT Vice for semi-private and Hackmachine for private, both slotted
..., but they have application process requiring IRL ID, it took me a bit of time to muster up the courage to send them my ID, but they are safe and worth it too. In the end, Depshop EFT Vice won me over because of their amazing support, cheap prices and solid community. I've met many nice people who were willing to play and answer my dumb questions. That ...
08:39 - NordicGunner mentioned DepShop in post Hesitant to try, I want to actually speak to someone not type.
Depshop is legit, cheap and reliable. Support is brilliant and fast too. Any questions you have about products or compatibility can be answered by the support team. They helped me wit...
08:33 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post Just finished doing a review of private from dev and reseller - I was a bit shocked
...d I did in October 2021. And I left a review on another persons thread, plus there have been amazing reviews about it on this thread. I had a bad experience with one of Depshop's products and they were super understanding as long as I worked with them and did my best to communicate issues. Their support is top notch and worth it, they were even cheap...
08:23 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post EFT Vice, my review. I posted a thread a while back.
...tomization is just insane! I tried 7d from hackmachine, it was really nice, raged and not banned. I tried 7d EFT vice too, same thing. They were both similarly priced, but Depshop has been having a sale for 7D for $55, so I tried it again and fell in love and immediatley upgraded to a month for 115, and then just bought another month of it. It is an ama...
08:15 - AlabasterBlower mentioned DepShop in post I took some recomendations, here is my experience.
Did you try EFT Vice from DeprimereShop?? There are a lot of good reviews here on that product. I think it might be same as VZN, but Depshop offers price matching and their support is unmatched. Thank-you everyone for the suggestions w/ specific products. I checked out the other resellers who posted and they did...

Quotes

11/25/2024
10:22 - shiifty96 quoted DepShop in post DMA europe?
DM me your prices that you get offered and if I can beat it, I wil. Cheers U got dm sir.
11/23/2024
06:43 - nikaSik quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DepShop | Helldivers 2 Cheat | Redirect + Updates | 920+ Vouches
Create a ticket in our server Can't you guys answer me? -_-
11/04/2024
20:44 - Homelander2020 quoted DepShop in post Looking for a spoofer
DepShop Spoofer and Dopamine Spoofer both fit the mold for what you are looking for. Shoot me a DM and I'll send you a 10% discount. Done! Was a customer with Depshop before, I ...
11/03/2024
00:10 - Satan quoted DepShop in post elitepvpers - 20 Years In The Game
Satan - Task 18-20 does not allow for any comments https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/events/5260868-20-years-elitepvpers-task-18-a.html https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/events/52...
10/26/2024
20:42 -
10/23/2024
23:10 - morgisawa quoted DepShop in post looking for script
What did you end up going with? pegasus
07:39 - lort1234 quoted DepShop in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
Should Evicted Rust Scripts be on the script list? Sure just need someone to make a review/vouche for it.
10/18/2024
10:15 - Deleted Posts
10:15 - Vitalityyy quoted DepShop in post UC?
New to here, what is UC? and where can I find a K/D dropper on there? I would love to use one while I'm at work rather than waste time loading into raids and dying when I can be playi...
10/17/2024
07:07 - TheBanshee22 quoted DepShop in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers
Xenos - Could we add Dopamine EFT to this list? I am the only one offering it, but it’s been UD since January 2024. 100’s of customers. Hello Deprimere. I used to buy from your web...
10/15/2024
20:54 - lort1234 quoted DepShop in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
Appreciate the EC write up Glad to hear that, it takes time and energi to deal with these kind of cases.
10/12/2024
17:24 - generalhdx quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DEPSHOP ABI BYSTER | W10+11 | RAGE | AIMBOT | UD | 24/7 SUPPORT 🔥
Trades sent is there a guide on how to fix the nonstop one day bans?
04:11 - Jacuzy123 quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DEPSHOP ABI BYSTER | W10+11 | RAGE | AIMBOT | UD | 24/7 SUPPORT 🔥
https://i.ibb.co/1QJrKpb/Comp-1.gif https://i.ibb.co/h2mV35Y/Comp-1.gif https://i.ibb.co/bR7J3HV/Comp-1.gif https://i.ibb.co/yBgLVFX/Comp-1.gif https://i.ibb.co/p3fgdhW/Part-4-Sta...
10/09/2024
05:56 - Escobar44 quoted DepShop in post 👑 DEPSHOP 👑 EFT Dopamine ESP Only | UD | SPOOFER | 24/7 DELIVERY | ONLY SELLER 👑
Trades sent Done. Thank you.
10/07/2024
15:28 - mrtattootoyou quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DepShop | Helldivers 2 Cheat | Redirect + Updates | 920+ Vouches
Generally, chargebacks will get you perm banned from a variety of products because you're screwing over your merchant................ Send me your orderID thanks and im fine with a...
15:19 - mrtattootoyou quoted DepShop in post 🥇 DepShop | Helldivers 2 Cheat | Redirect + Updates | 920+ Vouches
Was this resolved? yeah eventually 3 days it took to sort out i had to make a charge back to my bank and went with someone else
09/27/2024
05:12 - Clemon97 quoted DepShop in post Escape From Tarkov - hardware ban?
How is your account doing? Still playing, played probably about 20 raids now. I'm in the clear I believe.
09/08/2024
07:59 - My600Twitch quoted DepShop in post Bought a MVP DMA but the LED is Orange
Who did you purchase this from This. And I bought my online v2.0 and my LED light is orange. Does urs flash while in BIOS but once boot up the light stays on?
09/05/2024
19:39 - siwasirpa quoted DepShop in post +rep
Fast support, fast delivery great customer service +rep.
03:50 - ckrit quoted DepShop in post Safe cheats
Look for Dopamine EFT esp only. It hits on everything you’re asking for, including a spoofer. Sure, he is part of the company, but fuck me if he isn't telling the truth. I started ...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.