Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 10:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement




0x41^4 0x41^4 is offline

Senior Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 92
  1. cskrma
    10/25/2021 00:32 - permalink
    cskrma
    seems like you have a clear bias towards phantomoverlay since you gave it a ridiculously higher rating than other providers, while it still lacks basic features like customisable esp and no recoil. meanwhile, goldencheats, another competitor that has more features, an unlockall, uav, and things no one has like recoil sliders is absent. Is that because po and golden have never been detected, and golden is an objectively better cheat, so putting it on the list would mean you'd have less marketing for phantomoverlay? not objective
  2. nadeowner
    09/15/2021 16:23 - permalink
    nadeowner
    Hi
    quick questions.
    Do you know about something the speed hack in wz?

    your snarsa
  3. Genjustu1
    09/15/2021 13:40 - permalink
    Genjustu1
    My account was recently stolen. Email and password changed so I can’t get back into it. I know activision support is unreliable. Do you know of anyone that can get it back for me? Like some kind of coder/hacker?
  4. abubakrer
    09/08/2021 01:23 - permalink
    abubakrer
    yo do you know what i have to change in my computer to get around this HWID ban, if i want to play legit from now on.
  5. CK2020
    08/31/2021 12:42 - permalink
    CK2020
    I purchased PO for 90 days Cold War, using on my main, do you think it is safe if I play low FOV around 2-3 and Smoothness round 18-19? I mean all cheats from what they say get detected eventually.
  6. pluto911
    08/14/2021 11:02 - permalink
    pluto911
    Hi . can u pleas answear ur Telegram
  7. blackster0915
    07/22/2021 20:31 - permalink
    blackster0915
    Hey bro!
    I am a longtime EO user and concerning your blog, I want to give you few updates on EO especially since the EO section in your blog is slightly outdated.

    1. I would remove the sentence where you say "EO cant go a month without a banwave". This is simply not true anymore. We are UD since March and will stay so for a while. Removing the spoofer caused a heavy increase in security.
    2. EO now has a built-in Unlocker Tool. It works flawless and unlock every ingame content instantly. I would add that to your blog.

    Thats it for now.
    Have a good one.

    Kind regards,
    blackster
  8. chuchokaponii
    06/24/2021 20:17 - permalink
    chuchokaponii
    Hi man, i need help bc idk if VC (veteran..) its a good or bad cheat bc im paying it actually. but if u recommend me to buy another cheese i'll go with it. Its only that seems like nobody wants to talk about it and im kinda scared XDD, Thanks
  9. Mayhem1991
    06/16/2021 01:35 - permalink
    Mayhem1991
    Hi bro, what chair would you recommend for warzone if I’m concerned about security (detection)? I only want to use ESP. Thanks for the info
  10. abubakrer
    06/05/2021 01:53 - permalink
    abubakrer
    so that means i will always have to play with a spoofer. not just a month and then go back to normal right?

About Me

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Join Date: 07/18/2009

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 39

Mentions

10/18/2022
14:06 - Aurix mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
... also, if anyone reading this, they even blacklist the word "Detected, Banned" so none can write such a thing on their discord ! what a perfect Business model and .. 0x41^4 I can dm u with all proof I am just a customer and got banned for saying it's DT nothing more. - didn't AD for any other cheat - didn't spread misleading info - shared my ex...
13:42 - Deleted Posts
10/12/2022
10:07 - ldsdrive mentioned 0x41^4 in post Solved my HWID ban
...k your account or something to that effect. The Battle.net account I did a chargeback was newly created and isn't my main so I don't care what happens to it. I think it is as 0x41^4 said but I am really not in a mood to log in and find out right now. I feel like I just broke into my ex's apartment and stole my shit back and now I don't ever want to see th...
09/11/2022
09:06 - Songokucg3 mentioned 0x41^4 in post hwid banned even on new pc?
It was a pre built pc so windows was already loaded in it 0x41^4 told this : «*if you truly buy a new pc (not a used one), and you don't live in a country that bans vpns (these countries are the only ones that experience ip bans), then ...
07/04/2022
20:10 - zebleer mentioned 0x41^4 in post SPOOFER
...well. If you want more information about anything you can Telegram me t.me/PhantomOverlay thanks for clearing things up zeb, like i said i have no problems with PO but what 0x41^4 said just ignored everything what has been recently happening and making out that everything is perfect, although i do now use GA spoofer (i now like to have the choice to use...
07/03/2022
19:35 - zebleer mentioned 0x41^4 in post SPOOFER
b0redrager I think PO and GA spoofer are hard to compare because there are different pros and cons. GA spoofer does have an unwanted reboot issue on the first spoof of a pin, has BS...
05/20/2022
16:28 - jmb195 mentioned 0x41^4 in post Cheats that haven't been detected in a long time?
...I kinda wanna know too. I searched through the guys posts and it's been something he mentioned two ish years ago on confusion as to why people get the two mixed up. Maybe 0x41^4 can explain?
04/14/2022
23:29 - Xenos mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
-snip- Basically everything that 0x41^4 said +1 Claiming I ask for money to list providers. Yeah sure, anything more you want to accuse with zero proof? Make another legit list where you trash providers on how ...
04/13/2022
01:58 - MobiusCheats mentioned 0x41^4 in post Which cheat is best for me? (Also to CoD cheat devs, important info below)
...for example? like Closest Target so the aimbot will aim at the closest target to you of course, or the features mentioned above, etc. Are they risky or something? Also to 0x41^4 on your blog about CoD Cheats & Tools Reviews, I've noticed that you didn't do a review on Mobius, Exspira and maybe other popular and great cheats that I've forgotten about, ...
04/12/2022
23:58 - DAMNED117 mentioned 0x41^4 in post Which cheat is best for me? (Also to CoD cheat devs, important info below)
... for example? like Closest Target so the aimbot will aim at the closest target to you of course, or the features mentioned above, etc. Are they risky or something? Also to 0x41^4 on your blog about CoD Cheats & Tools Reviews, I've noticed that you didn't do a review on Mobius, Exspira and maybe other popular and great cheats that I've forgotten about, ...
04/02/2022
15:56 - ilikebacon mentioned 0x41^4 in post Modern Internal detection ?!
...e need to realize that raging is dead now if you want to keep an account unbanned. If you want to rage, make sure you have a plethora of accounts lined up like that one nerd 0x41^4 does.
04/01/2022
15:54 - zebleer mentioned 0x41^4 in post Which provider can I trust ?
0x41^4's main recommendation overall has been Phantom Overlay & we are the only provider other than AIMEX who have been around a bit & have never been detected. Of course no one is g...
02:34 - ilikebacon mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
... in the back of the bus List all the providers that got hit today. I wanna fucking see it To the people who got banned today. Sorry to hear of your loss but as the great 0x41^4 has said; "100% it’s the absolute worst… spending money on a cheat is like buying a pay-per-view sex video from a pornstars onlyfans." - 0x41^4
03/28/2022
10:36 - edit mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
Hey 0x41^4, kinda interested to hop on Overwatch for a bit and check things out. What would you recommend for me mostly? Pretty sure I am more of DPS player - Widow, Tracer.
03/05/2022
00:20 - zebleer mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
I haven't said anything bad about AA in a long time. I'm minding my own damn business these days because of the last debate I had with darix1. 0x41^4 isn't my staff. He's just my boy. He gets anything he wants from me because of our history & our history began with his appreciation of my work. I do not tell him what to say...
03/03/2022
11:08 - DariXOne mentioned 0x41^4 in post ArtificialAiming
...tected and working perfectly, like Modern Int. mentioned if it was detected, trust me, all the haters would jump on evp and post about it. first one will bring the news is 0x41^4 , since he knows HelioS personally If what you're saying is true, I'd just say you could avoid AA then. Sounds like you aren't meant to be a customer of theirs. Doesn't ACD h...
02/20/2022
19:48 - SonGoku009 mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
To end the whole pointless discussion here. Rollk either you post evidence for your accusation now or you stop it, the same goes for everyone else. 0x41^4 Waiting for your proof you claimed about HelioS......
01/27/2022
17:19 - Tdggle6122 mentioned 0x41^4 in post Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans
0x41^4 Xenos Sorry to tag you boys but whats the consensus on chair use after a shadowban has been lifted? Is it not recommended to use chair on this account anymore? Thanks
01/23/2022
02:11 - Xenos mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
... so you guys dont need to PM me. Removed Cynical Cleaner. Multiple reports of it fucking the PC and the staff ignoring the support requests. Pretty bad with 40$/m. Maybe you 0x41^4 got more info. Tried GCAimX myself, fucked the OS but customer reports are okay so far. If anyone wants to report something, my epvp dms are open.
12/08/2021
21:55 - CynicalSoftware mentioned 0x41^4 in post Anyone have cheese for new COD with ricochet AC?
... can't just go around getting 99% headshot and expect to be okay.. Fact You can also report players in the game and if you get to many reports you will get shadow banned. 0x41^4 Want me to teach you anything else? You seem to know very little considering you have been around a while. Edit: All providers get banned and shadow banned if the user is ra...

Quotes

09/11/2026
19:18 - RW9 quoted 0x41^4 in post Good evening, gentlemen. I'm looking rage cheaters for apex.
Fecurity and Desync typically have some of the best rage cheats. Isn't Fecurity detected?
11:25 - TransPrincess quoted 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Wardogs Cheats Providers
You're right, I was mistaken and was thinking of another provider. I double-checked to confirm, and I was indeed wrong about PureDMA. I personally use SyntheticSkill for WARDOGS. ...
04:51 - divisioncheats quoted 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Wardogs Cheats Providers
I believe he's asking to keep the 2D option alongside the 3D option. What even is a 3D radar? Aren't all radars 2D by default??
09/10/2026
23:36 - ProductiveYetti quoted 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Wardogs Cheats Providers
You're right, I was mistaken and was thinking of another provider. I double-checked to confirm, and I was indeed wrong about PureDMA. I personally use SyntheticSkill for WARDOGS. I...
14:44 - Jay1212 quoted 0x41^4 in post Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide
Honestly, I'm not sure if it will work on a TV or not. I've never tried it myself, so I can't really speak from experience. You could try a DC505, but based on everyone I know who...
12:37 - Jay1212 quoted 0x41^4 in post Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide
I'm not sure, as I haven't used the DC505 myself. Several of my friends have it, and the general consensus is that it's a piece of shit, so they all went back to using their D60s and...
07:49 - Deleted Posts
07:47 - ProductiveYetti quoted 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Wardogs Cheats Providers
Rie is the only one of the three you mentioned that actually develops their own cheats. The other two are resellers, and if you're on a budget and want access to multiple games, they...
02:24 - Xceeze quoted 0x41^4 in post Dma
That’ll be your best option, assuming it actually works. Plus, if he ends up lying to you, you can always just rob him. wtf lmao. anyone who says "i know a guy" is full of shit...
09/09/2026
04:23 - unnamedtech quoted 0x41^4 in post DMA?
How do some of you even find these AI slop reseller shops, lmao? power of google seo
09/08/2026
08:53 - aliex11 quoted 0x41^4 in post Dma
There are still some private developers going strong, thankfully mine is one of them (although he's not accepting new customers). That said, most public sellers are essentially usele...
09/06/2026
20:22 - JuanKing quoted 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
Removed Elocarry after watching that absolutely hilarious police body-camera footage. RIP elo
00:58 - ChudLife quoted 0x41^4 in post LF Tarkov AFK Tool
If you have proof, you should report it to staff through the Support Center under "THE BLACK MARKET" → "Please ban this scammer!" https://i.imgur.com/2Lqtp0S.png https://ww...
09/05/2026
23:35 - Dr_AMG quoted 0x41^4 in post Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide
Where to Buy Your DMA Hardware Due to the volume of messages I receive regarding hardware and firmware recommendations, I made this guide so everything is in one place. I'm tired of...
23:29 - Dr_AMG quoted 0x41^4 in post Hypervision Down?
Honestly, I haven't paid much attention to externals over the past year or so. Can u please check DM, need ur guidance and help Would be very appreciated.
08:41 - Krad3z3 quoted 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
I could be wrong, but Zenith.ooo's owner's Discord is deleted for me now. Edit: It's definitely the rage cheat. I'm not sure why the other one closed their COD shop and deleted th...
02:26 - TransPrincess quoted 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Zenith.ooo + Devware. Are you certain it was Zenith.ooo? Their COD cheat was barely up for 2 days before they closed sales, seems really fast if it was them? And on Twitter Ze...
09/04/2026
22:16 - DemonTimee quoted 0x41^4 in post Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide
The developer of MAKCU allegedly made changes to the firmware to help prevent detections. However, I’m still seeing people across various COD communities reporting enforcement ...
10:09 - Xsymos quoted 0x41^4 in post Need help spoofing
You can either RAID 0 and reinstall Windows for free, or pay someone to provide a permanent spoof for you. I’d recommend geo1526, as he’s helped a lot of people in this sub with perm...
09/03/2026
13:32 - TransPrincess quoted 0x41^4 in post Hypervision Down?
The truly private scene you see with FN, RL, or Val doesn't really exist in COD anymore. At this point, most of what gets marketed as "private" is just Chinese or Russian reskins bei...

Blog

View 0x41^4's BlogRecent Entries
Latest Blog Entry

Posted 10/19/2025 at 10:41 by 0x41^4 Comments 0
Posted in FAQ
Since I get dozens of DMs every week asking what cheats I use or recommend, I’ve decided to put everything in one easy-to-find place:

Arc Raiders (DMA) - My own; not for sale, included here only because people ask about it
Arc Raiders (External) - SyntheticSkill

Arena Breakout: Infinite (DMA) – My own; not for sale, included here only because people ask about it

Battlefield 6 (DMA) – My own; not for sale, included here only because people ask about...

Posted 12/06/2020 at 22:26 by 0x41^4 Comments 2
Posted in Call of Duty
UPDATES -
DEVELOPERS -

Quote:
READ THIS FIRST -
(1). I do not accept money for reviews.

(2). The products reviewed are not listed in any particular order.

(3). I will not alter my review
...
Recent Comments
April 22nd -
...
Posted 04/22/2025 at 08:44 by 0x41^4 0x41^4 is offline
  • Remember, these are
...
Posted 12/06/2020 at 22:46 by 0x41^4 0x41^4 is offline

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.