Hello,
Are there still firmwares that vgk (Vanguard) cannot detect?
Some people claim they are still safe after a year of using a private firmware.
Meanwhile, people on various forums are saying that DMA is brain-dead/dead and will never return.
Does anyone have reliable information?
I tried everything:
1 PC with CB
2 PC with AI
2 PC with CB
Right now, I am not using DMA
There are still some private developers going strong, thankfully mine is one of them (although he's not accepting new customers). That said, most public sellers are essentially useless, and the majority of people claiming to offer “private” firmware are scammers.
A lot of people have been using various RDMA sellers, but the vast majority have moved toward AI at this point.
There are still some private developers going strong, thankfully mine is one of them (although he's not accepting new customers). That said, most public sellers are essentially useless, and the majority of people claiming to offer “private” firmware are scammers.
A lot of people have been using various RDMA sellers, but the vast majority have moved toward AI at this point.
Ah, that's good. The person I bought the DMA from lives near me and said he and a group of people are working on developing firmware. The one he uses in Valorant hasn't been detected, and he has been using it for a year. I can go to him and check it out
Ah, that's good. The person I bought the DMA from lives near me and said he and a group of people are working on developing firmware. The one he uses in Valorant hasn't been detected, and he has been using it for a year. I can go to him and check it out
That’ll be your best option, assuming it actually works. Plus, if he ends up lying to you, you can always just rob him.
That’ll be your best option, assuming it actually works. Plus, if he ends up lying to you, you can always just rob him.
wtf lmao.
anyone who says "i know a guy" is full of **** btw. even in the event they do know a guy it's most likely someone deluded on claude making a **** firmware with the impression it's "private"