Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/23/2022, 21:48   #46

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor101 View Post
What is the best performing out of them? Like with many features
and has a good UD history, i dont mind if its expensive or not, even if its 1000$ per month i'll gladly buy something that has good features and performance.
Out of the dozen that I've used throughout the years, Unleashed has been the only provider that I've used that I have pushed the highest on without a ban.

However, support sucks and the developer is an actual drug addict, so sometimes if there is a significant update to security, it takes a while to get. It's also very buggy on any build that is not 1909. But, with 1909, it's probably the best IMO.

Keep in mind, I have not used EngineOwning yet, but out of the others on this list, it's the best (again, IMO).
Old 03/24/2022, 08:28   #47

Quote:
Yeah, I have used unleashed previously, but i dont OTP heroes, unleashed just has basic aimbot features. i like to to play genji, etc.. I used critical hit and made it to top500 but that was 2 years ago.

Now when i came back, it seems like critical hit is getting waved a lot, admins have big ego and don't respect old customers, it's basically a money grab at this point.

I was thinking between HF and Noble 2, have you heard about them?
If you want to play Genji, you should checkout Edenity.
They have a lot of Genji players.

I haven't used Noble (original Noble) since 2018. I believe Noble 2 is a resell, but I'm not sure which provider rev1ve is using for it. You could ask him, he's an honest guy.
Old 03/26/2022, 23:35   #48

elite*gold: 0
Has anyone had experience with hakk lately? Any good
Old 03/27/2022, 03:09   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacewuffxx12 View Post
Has anyone had experience with hakk lately? Any good
I haven't used them in about 6 months or so.
Last time I did I got a suspension, so I swapped providers.
Old 03/28/2022, 10:36   #50

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Hey @, kinda interested to hop on Overwatch for a bit and check things out.

What would you recommend for me mostly? Pretty sure I am more of DPS player - Widow, Tracer.
Old 03/29/2022, 03:04   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
Hey @, kinda interested to hop on Overwatch for a bit and check things out.

What would you recommend for me mostly? Pretty sure I am more of DPS player - Widow, Tracer.
Unleashed and Edenity are both very good.
I've been using Edenity because I've been playing a lot of Genji, but I really enjoy Unleashed for hitscan.
Unleashed is a bit temperamental if you don't run 1909 though, so you might be better off with Edenity.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2022, 21:48   #52

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
I've been using Edenity because I've been playing a lot of Genji, but I really enjoy Unleashed for hitscan.
Unleashed is a bit temperamental if you don't run 1909 though, so you might be better off with Edenity.
Did you already check out EOs OW? I heard from a tester that its made for tracer champs (Soldier, Zarya etc). Also got some silent aim
Old 03/30/2022, 12:52   #53

Critical hit has pretty strong user abilities, sometimes too obvious such as genji, and lots of customization. Within 1 month I lost every account I used it on (4 of them). Had a lot of fun with it though.

Noble 2 is similar to CH, was undetected for a while, but it's had multiple detection issues lately. Their updated noble 3 version comes out in May I think.

Edenity is a bit less developed imo, but it's the only good undetected option besides Unleashed and hyperflick. While being more broadly accessible to different os/cpu's.

Hyperflick is pretty expensive but I've had accounts going for several months no issues. I don't like that you can't change the settings besides the preset 3 options, I think it's way too obvious and needs more smoothing even on f5.

Never used Unleashed. Don't have 1909 os version.

I was looking at engineowning and will try it, but considering they're being sued by blizzard and how popular they are, I think it's probably going to have detection issues. So best used for throwaways for a limited selection of heroes since there's no auto skill or prediction.
Old 03/30/2022, 14:36   #54

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Quote:
Appreciate it, how is Edenity when it comes to Widow?
Old 03/31/2022, 01:31   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackster0915 View Post
Did you already check out EOs OW? I heard from a tester that its made for tracer champs (Soldier, Zarya etc). Also got some silent aim
I have not.
I need to hit them up and get a subscription so I can try.
I'll probably give it a go this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
Appreciate it, how is Edenity when it comes to Widow?
Works good.

They've got a lot of profiles from various community members that give you the option to try a lot of different configurations for your liking.
Old 03/31/2022, 04:52   #56

Quote:
Out of the dozen that I've used throughout the years, Unleashed has been the only provider that I've used that I have pushed the highest on without a ban.

However, support sucks and the developer is an actual drug addict, so sometimes if there is a significant update to security, it takes a while to get. It's also very buggy on any build that is not 1909. But, with 1909, it's probably the best IMO.

Keep in mind, I have not used EngineOwning yet, but out of the others on this list, it's the best (again, IMO).
Just gotta take your time to make a genji config we offer everything the others offer just not as cookie cutter. Also why does support suck? Or you mean supporting OS~.
Old 04/05/2022, 21:17   #57

Quote:
Have you heard about CH crack? my friends told me about it and they say its Ud, also CH target bans anyone who joins the CH crack servers, which should be enough reason to believe it's actually legit and UD.

They also say its performing way better than the original CH.. I'm not sure though.
I have not, no.

Is it called “CH crack” or is it branded something else?
Old 04/07/2022, 02:51   #58

Quote:
Unleashed doesn't have anything for genji, from last time i used it, i just went to the website to look if things changed, they did but i still didn't see anything like Auto dash, Auto deflect, dash assist, or anything related to automation of any skills in a hero.

Not all of us play hitscan, Some of us like Doom, Genji, Echo, etc that do need a lot of assist with their abilites.

We have Auto dash and dash assist aswell as blade assist, as i said take your time with config and you have all those things. You can change attacks and modes in the aimbot tab, which allowed you to have all you asked for besides Auto deflect, we dislike auto abilitys because we think they aren't legit, tho with OW2 we will add everything missing.
Old 04/07/2022, 05:32   #59

Quote:
Yes generally ch crack, sold by koreans, they claim it's UD, no test signing mode required and is a full crack, like 1:1 identical to CH, i have tested it and yep its the same thing.

Didn't dive into matches but tested in training mode, also the crackers are reputable people, i can send you an invite but in PM's not here ofc so you can see all the info. They provide resellers only so you must buy like minimum 250 keys, which costs like 3000$ but there is a reseller already who bought some keys, and selling them for 3$ per day, he is korean and i talked to him in voice, told me that the crack uses a different driver for the crack and thats why its UD.

funny thing also, when you join his server, you get automatically banned from the CH server.
I'm interested.

Just want to take a look around, send it over to me when you get a chance.
If they're able to make it UD, why not make their own, lol? Makes no sense to me.
Old 04/08/2022, 01:46   #60

Quote:
That's nice to hear, ill be sure to grab a key then, do you also have support for doomfist?

CH crack is detected, dont use it, good while it lasted but they just got hit, i guess its from the nature of CH..

It's either unleashed or edenity from now on.
If you join their Discord (Unleashed), you can message WaRaii and he can get you hooked up with a trial key.

I personally haven't used them in a few months because maintaining 1909 wasn't viable for me as I am often asked to test a lot of cheats.

After .KaiZy posted here saying the windows issues were resolved, I went to their Discord and browsed through their support channel. Saw a lot of people having to downgrade or change their windows versions, so I don't know how truthful that post here was. Additionally, I saw -

So, seems like despite the above post, 1909 is still preferred which is really unfortunate and goes back to what I said about them earlier. Being locked to 1909 only to maintain an Overwatch cheat is really not viable for most cheaters. If it is the only game you play, sure, but not for the majority. This is why I recommend Edenity - it's a lot more friendly with windows versions.