Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 04:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement




0x41^4 0x41^4 is offline

Senior Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 92
  1. RxyZ04
    09/08/2023 21:04 - permalink
    RxyZ04
    Hello I would like to talk with you about zeus if that would be possible? Please hit me up here or a dm on discord: rxyztrynottogetbannedchallenge
  2. thecrossguy
    11/27/2022 19:05 - permalink
    thecrossguy
    hey man I wanted to ask you something... 3 moths ago I got perma banned on my acc for using an unlock tool, this is my fist ban ever so am I hwid banned or hwid flagged?
  3. gengarfps
    10/27/2022 01:18 - permalink
    gengarfps
    Hey man, I know we've already been sort of back and forth on the topic of my HWID situation I'm dealing with for CoD, but I just wanted to be certain.. I understand that not all HWID bans that are issued by Ricochet are created equally, but considering that most HWID bans get resolved with MOBO and SSD swap and fresh install of Windows, how LIKELY is it that I will need to replace the CPU as well?
  4. Hernts
    03/17/2022 20:00 - permalink
    Hernts
    Hey can you dm the link to 330 for vanguard please
  5. moeab
    03/17/2022 07:05 - permalink
    moeab
    Hello bro do you have a discord i can talk to you regarding shadowbans and hwid bans i need to be lectured im very frustrated
  6. MrEsDe
    01/17/2022 09:49 - permalink
    MrEsDe
    Pls let me know where I can get avatar like your?
  7. valoboi
    11/29/2021 00:17 - permalink
    valoboi
    Hi! Quick question, do I need to spoof my mac address or anything else after configuring my hdd to Raid0 or is it not neccessary? Thanks in advance <3
  8. EPIC4
    10/28/2021 14:41 - permalink
    EPIC4
    who can make bypass for pubg personal not for sell ?
  9. cskrma
    10/27/2021 07:30 - permalink
    cskrma
    thats a massive overstatement. The only thing that was detected on their cheat was an open source driver they used for rapidfire. negligent, sure. Does that justify putting literal pixel aimbots on a list before goldencheats? I'm aware of that, but dont understand how a cheat that has had one part of their vast cheat being detected makes you not want to even list them. Maybe even give them a low rating for negligence, but avoiding them. I'm not gonna argue with you about this because I have a lot of respect for the people over at phantomoverlay, but Whatever the reason you have for avoiding GG, ithink its a bit immature.
  10. Infinite Prosperity
    10/25/2021 05:15 - permalink
    Infinite Prosperity
    Hey i noticed you do great work and have vas knowledge of best providers, would love if you could help me to find a reliable Divison 2, preferably one that isnt invite only unless you could secure me an invite

About Me

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Join Date: 07/18/2009

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 39

Mentions

03/31/2025
16:45 - tamedbeast mentioned 0x41^4 in post AccountShark vs TopWowAccount
... anyone said any of these companies aren't legit. But these phony accounts popping up, doing reviews, and then adding two thanks from two newly made accounts is crazy work. 0x41^4 I believe he purchased accounts because I know him from around the scene, but that one right after him is looking really phony. On another note. These account sellers sh...
01/22/2025
05:45 - Eniixx mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
0x41^4 Much love
01/01/2025
00:25 - zebleer mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
0x41^4, you can remove Phantom Overlay from the legit list I have gone private meaning that registrations are permanently closed with no exceptions Only active existing users c...
11/25/2024
22:28 - Professor- mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
@0x41^4 We have just released our Overwatch 2 AI Cheat, please add us to the Legit List OW2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWUFla7A94U We are legit and know for products like...
10/20/2024
04:00 - Eniixx mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
... almost 2 months, and was private in development for a few months before that. We've got quite a few users in our discord. I've also reached out via pm to offer a trial key 0x41^4 We're known as Obstruction :) (Just because I've already gotten DMs, the key is for the thread owner to test our product, etc, we do not offer trial keys in general)
10/10/2024
20:06 - Sana =^._.^= mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
New OVERWATCH products are here :) It's called “DODO” and we're giving away a 1DAY test key to all users. 0x41^4
09/22/2024
23:42 - Xenos mentioned 0x41^4 in post free legit cheats?
There are no free cheats for OW2. The anti-cheat is pretty capable so there cant be any free cheats and especially not free. Check this list by 0x41^4 https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/overwatch/4901814-unofficial-list-legit-scam-cheat-providers.html
07/30/2024
22:13 - Xenos mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
...you due to the forms being pro "dont spoon feed" so anyone will do anything to get money. Id say stick to elite for buying and unknown for learning. Stick to the list from 0x41^4 of trusted providers. With resellers like Lavi you dont pay for the quality of the cheats but for their SEO work that they hit first place on a Google search. AimMasterCC ...
07/28/2024
21:06 - Deleted Posts
05/13/2024
10:40 - BagsFernandes mentioned 0x41^4 in post WZAgent invite?
0x41^4 please invite me , my discord id: lobinhe
05/06/2024
06:34 - _krue_ mentioned 0x41^4 in post Po alternative for mw3
...really didn't expect to receive 30 days free for PO. This does even more credit to both the PO product and its programmer. Thank you very much sir also a special thanks to 0x41^4: Thank you very much sir for encouraging me to write directly zebleer. Thread Closed ;) I back on PO. My first cheese choice!
04/09/2024
11:34 - lxwjianghu mentioned 0x41^4 in post Is Po compatible with infinitespoofer?
Thx 0x41^4 Kenfo Fighters87 Thank you, three brothers. I can make the purchase with confidence
11/14/2023
05:14 - zebleer mentioned 0x41^4 in post PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL
... issue? Are you talking about my CS2 cheat? COD doesn't have triggerbot. Anyways the features all work fine. I keep a close eye on CS2. Please make a ticket for help like 0x41^4 said and I'll also comp your time once we sort out whatever issue you're having. I assume it's a config issue maybe https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/
10/01/2023
16:31 - .KaiZy mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
What's the website or discord server for your product? avalon.sx You'll find the discord on the website aswell :) Just saw 0x41^4 could you update the link to the store? we changed domain. love you
09/28/2023
23:05 - .KaiZy mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
0x41^4 Feel free to change Avalon status :)
06/21/2023
18:34 - AthenaSX mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
Hey 0x41^4 feel free to check us out and add me on discord for a free week key to try it out and add us the list :)
04/23/2023
14:49 - Deleted Posts
03/14/2023
03:47 - ilikebacon mentioned 0x41^4 in post Proofcore.io thoughts
... you don't need to buy a fake id, lol. they're extremely easy to make. i've faked mine on every private provider i've ever used, including pc. Silverback /ban 0x41^4 :kappa::kappa::kappa: Keeping Our cheats safe and providing actually Undetected Products is our our priority, Proofcore is a provider that usually provides Battleye & EAC ...
01/26/2023
00:18 - Cool Aid mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
0x41^4 I had a positive experience with FullControl. Their ESP works flawlessly, their tracking is very smooth and not noticeable at all, and the flick bot works amazing with hanzo ...
10/25/2022
03:06 - Aurix mentioned 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
...AN, BANNED" on your discord .. so everyone who says it gets timeout for 5 minutes. so people on your discord are using "beam instead of bans" to avoid the bot. also I sent 0x41^4 proof that I am a current customer and got banned from your discord + I had an active sub during the ban. Idc anymore about the ban but u full of lies here .. thank god that ...

Quotes

09/18/2026
13:14 - delpiero123233 quoted 0x41^4 in post Perm Banned Afer Using DMA...?
I was asking which cheat you were using because some developers do a really shitty job with their write aimbot. Blurred isn't one of them, though, so it's very unlikely that the chea...
09:25 - divisioncheats quoted 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Wardogs Cheats Providers
His business model is essentially being the first to release a cheat, regardless of performance or security. As a result, a lot of his products get clapped early on and come with a t...
07:11 - divisioncheats quoted 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Wardogs Cheats Providers
Cheat issue. Their products run like absolute shit. Sounds like they need some help.
03:54 - Deleted Posts
03:54 - delpiero123233 quoted 0x41^4 in post Perm Banned Afer Using DMA...?
Using Aimbot these days is the quickest way to a ban IMO. Server side telemetry is too good. Also playing legit for 3 months and then cheating is a red flag. To AI the telemetry it l...
09/17/2026
20:55 - Boredandcold quoted 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
If you're including PO in this statement, which I'm assuming you are based on the context of the quoted response, Zebleer refunded hundreds of customers who had more than two weeks r...
19:15 - Deleted Posts
19:15 - delpiero123233 quoted 0x41^4 in post Perm Banned Afer Using DMA...?
Whats your motherboard? Are you using b450/b550? b650. why? Don't really get why so many people ask this. Why would you want to be the first people banned once they start scanning ...
07:59 - TransPrincess quoted 0x41^4 in post Perm Banned Afer Using DMA...?
Do you think we will need paid firmware for mw4? Someone said acti plan to tackle dma soon People have been saying Activision is coming for DMA since MW2, lol. When or if they do, ...
09/16/2026
21:17 - KILLBILLII1 quoted 0x41^4 in post Perm Banned Afer Using DMA...?
There are a lot of possibilities when it comes to your ban, and DMA bans in general. Not all of the following will necessarily apply to your situation, but these are some of the pote...
13:45 - RW9 quoted 0x41^4 in post Good evening, gentlemen. I'm looking rage cheaters for apex.
Well, yeah, that’s kind of the point of rage cheats. They’re permanently detected, but they offer the best rage features. You only get a few days out of them before needing a n...
09/15/2026
03:00 - Nvidia[N] quoted 0x41^4 in post Dma firmware 75T
When you say they scammed you out of $2.5k for FACEIT firmware, do you mean they failed to deliver the firmware and/or blocked you, or that the firmware they provided simply doesn't ...
09/14/2026
21:39 -
20:01 - Nvidia[N] quoted 0x41^4 in post Dma firmware 75T
Don’t buy from anyone who doesn’t have an established brand or a proven history of sales here. For good, basic firmware: Rie — makes their own CyberAmmo — makes their own BDE...
16:52 -
16:24 - Krad3z3 quoted 0x41^4 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
snip You are correct, I have edited my post. 1 was clean exit with refunds actually provided. Hello, which cheats are ud for warzone? Budget 20-30 usd with controller support ...
12:56 - Haycore quoted 0x41^4 in post Synthetic Skill - WARDOGS CHEAT|Streamsafe|Aimbot|ESP|Radar|UD|Early Access Ready!
External is available in 30-day and lifetime options. DMA is available in a 30-day option only. There are no trial, daily, or weekly options. Its the other way around. DMA i...
12:33 - Deleted Posts
09/13/2026
07:23 - delpiero123233 quoted 0x41^4 in post DMA Help Flashing Firmware Error
Responded to your Private Message. Thanks Dude, Blurred support ended up helping me.
09/11/2026
19:18 - RW9 quoted 0x41^4 in post Good evening, gentlemen. I'm looking rage cheaters for apex.
Fecurity and Desync typically have some of the best rage cheats. Isn't Fecurity detected?

Blog

View 0x41^4's BlogRecent Entries
Latest Blog Entry

Posted 10/19/2025 at 10:41 by 0x41^4 Comments 0
Posted in FAQ
Since I get dozens of DMs every week asking what cheats I use or recommend, I’ve decided to put everything in one easy-to-find place:

Arc Raiders (DMA) - My own; not for sale, included here only because people ask about it
Arc Raiders (External) - SyntheticSkill

Arena Breakout: Infinite (DMA) – My own; not for sale, included here only because people ask about it

Battlefield 6 (DMA) – My own; not for sale, included here only because people ask about...

Posted 12/06/2020 at 22:26 by 0x41^4 Comments 2
Posted in Call of Duty
UPDATES -
DEVELOPERS -

Quote:
READ THIS FIRST -
(1). I do not accept money for reviews.

(2). The products reviewed are not listed in any particular order.

(3). I will not alter my review
...
Recent Comments
April 22nd -
...
Posted 04/22/2025 at 08:44 by 0x41^4 0x41^4 is offline
  • Remember, these are
...
Posted 12/06/2020 at 22:46 by 0x41^4 0x41^4 is offline

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.