Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #1381

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
might be the avatar-problem, not sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by uffzy View Post
yes, it could be cause of avatar or summoner name problem. maybe both
i know for sure, that bot stop at 10lvl perfectly when he make "summoner name" and pick avatar.
it was avatar problem, thank : )

Old   #1382

I put my HUD as a default
I removed aero on my windows 7

Yes my in game settings was 1024*768 and screen resolution was 1024*768

And the bot worked.
But the bot is not buying anything or upgrading magics.
When the game starts in dominion, he run down on the map in 1 bush and stays in that bush the whole game, he moves in that bush just so he dont get kicked , and my 2 bots capture all that things, and win the game after a while...
and yea i have all wins like that.
Is that what he is suppose to do ? Win like that ?

The bot did not buy exp boost, so I need to buy by myself exp boost so he can lvl faster ?

Old   #1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodabikarbona View Post

And the bot worked.
When the game starts in dominion, he run down on the map in 1 bush and stays in that bush the whole game, he moves in that bush just so he dont get kicked , and my 2 bots capture all that things, and win the game after a while...

The bot did not buy exp boost, so I need to buy by myself exp boost so he can lvl faster ?

he is supposed to do that yes
run to a bush and win the game without doing anything

if you really want an intelligent bot that uses skills and all then go and have fun programming cause its not something easy to do...

it should've bought the exp if the buy exp boost is on
make sure you have the latest version of the bot (since there was a fix lately)

Note for those who have problems with the bot doing nothing
Make sure the client is set in ENGLISH! (some ppl make this mistake easily)
make sure you have gotten the screen 1024x768 32 bit color
put the theme of windows on classic

if you really can't get it to work just add me on skype, and I will try to help when I am available.
Do notice that I have a busy schedule at the moment and might not answer quickly.

Skypename: maskedmous

make sure you have teamviewer installed and ready to be used
I can take a look and see what is wrong to fix it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1384

elite*gold: 14
Is the bot bugless now? I want to download it

Old   #1385

hello guys,

first of ALL I wanna say it's a great bot (I was botting with LoLEtal before a long time ago, and the lack of crash restart was such an obvious issue there), but somehow it won't stop for me after reaching lvl5

stoplvl=5 and all the settings are correct and accounts are fresh, yet it won't buy an XP boost, nor stop at lvl5, just going on and on

even in the currentaccount.txt I can read account|password|5|6|11/02/2013, which pretty much means that the bot knows the account should be stopped at 5, and also that it's current level is already 6

any ideas?
Old   #1386

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodabikarbona View Post

And the bot worked.

yes everything you said is how it's suppose to happen.

make sure buyxp=1 in your settings. does your bot get stucked somewhere in the store? like at runes? or bundles? if so, try changing between euw or eune setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickBoy² View Post
Is the bot bugless now? I want to download it
its working fine : ) valen did good job. 1 thing i would want to add to this bot is to make it press accept after a patch for the eula, so it doesn't stop the bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph4tm4n View Post
hello guys,

first of ALL I wanna say it's a great bot (I was botting with LoLEtal before a long time ago, and the lack of crash restart was such an obvious issue there), but somehow it won't stop for me after reaching lvl5

stoplvl=5 and all the settings are correct and accounts are fresh, yet it won't buy an XP boost, nor stop at lvl5, just going on and on

even in the currentaccount.txt I can read account|password|5|6|11/02/2013, which pretty much means that the bot knows the account should be stopped at 5, and also that it's current level is already 6

any ideas?
it is likely your avatar/icon, change it to the very first one with the minion.

make sure buyxp=1 and if it get stuck in store on runes/bundles, try changing between euw or eune in settings.

also make sure filename is currAcc.txt not currentaccount.txt
Old   #1387

I have a simple questions, can this bot work in background? Like while Im doing something completely different on pc will it work or it has to stay active?
Old   #1388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
I have a simple questions, can this bot work in background? Like while Im doing something completely different on pc will it work or it has to stay active?
if you run it in a Virtual Machine, you can just go on with stuff on the host computer, unless the hardware can't handle it.

this bot is based on clicking automatically and pixel searching
so if you run it on the host itself you can't do anything else cause the bot takes over the mouse

therefore we have virtual machines, so you can still be busy on the host and you can create a few virtual machines to all run at the same time
as long as your hardware can handle it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1389

Why does this keep happening to me?
Old   #1390

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhak View Post
Why does this keep happening to me?
probably cause the TTmonitor was out of time?

put TTMonitorSettings.txt the OutofGame on 10 ~ 12 (should be enough)
and the InGame on 60 (this is something that i do cause 1 out of 10 games it randomly chooses the wrong game 5v5 instead of dominion, its a minor thing that still has to be fixed)

that way it shouldn't restart that often unless something is really wrong
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1391

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmous View Post
if you run it in a Virtual Machine, you can just go on with stuff on the host computer, unless the hardware can't handle it.

this bot is based on clicking automatically and pixel searching
so if you run it on the host itself you can't do anything else cause the bot takes over the mouse

therefore we have virtual machines, so you can still be busy on the host and you can create a few virtual machines to all run at the same time
as long as your hardware can handle it
Thanks mate, what system you need to run 3 lols and have enough power to play another lol or something a bit more demanding like dota 2 ?
Old   #1392

Quote:
Thanks mate, what system you need to run 3 lols and have enough power to play another lol or something a bit more demanding like dota 2 ?
well my experience is that my laptop can't handle it anymore if I run 3 VM's at the same time + gaming on the host, it'll just lag alot

and I have a i7 940XM
it also takes 3gb of RAM (cause every VM takes 1 gb)
but the reason its lagging is cause the bot uses alot of pixel searching, which costs alot of processor power..

it really differs what your hardware is and if you can game while running 3 VM's

you can just give it a try

try to run 3 VM's
and run a simple game on the host and see if it lags
if it does then you know you can't play on the host

its kinda trial and error

bugreport for Valen
if the screen resolution is 1280x768, the bot doesn't detect that the resolution is wrong
cause its supposed to run at 1024x768 and it doesn't give the msg at 1280x768
so people might go wrong there

bug found thanks to: PetersonCZ
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #1393

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmous View Post
well my experience is that my laptop can't handle it anymore if I run 3 VM's at the same time + gaming on the host, it'll just lag alot

and I have a i7 940XM
it also takes 3gb of RAM (cause every VM takes 1 gb)
but the reason its lagging is cause the bot uses alot of pixel searching, which costs alot of processor power..

it really differs what your hardware is and if you can game while running 3 VM's

you can just give it a try

try to run 3 VM's
and run a simple game on the host and see if it lags
if it does then you know you can't play on the host

its kinda trial and error

bugreport for Valen
if the screen resolution is 1280x768, the bot doesn't detect that the resolution is wrong
cause its supposed to run at 1024x768 and it doesn't give the msg at 1280x768
so people might go wrong there

bug found thanks to: PetersonCZ
Thanks again

Also, how do you transfer files from host to guest? I dont really want to redownloaded lol 3 times

Or maybe its possible to launch lol setup from host and when install it on vmware?
Old   #1394

Quote:
Thanks again

Also, how do you transfer files from host to guest? I dont really want to redownloaded lol 3 times

Or maybe its possible to launch lol setup from host and when install it on vmware?
drag and drop from host to vm
if the cursor says it can't move the map in there.. just hold it there a few seconds

else you can share a folder but then you have to change settings
and get to the shared folder which is alot of work to do
Old   #1395

sometimes it gets stuck at bundle?

i've been using this bot for a month now and i think this is a problem with the latest bot, not sure.

EDIT: nvm, its because theres a RP maintainence so they removed the RED rp tab from the shop.
to fix this for the time being, use 2.5d main.exe not 2.5d2

@Valen : is there a way to make it click Boosts via imagesearch and not through coordinates? it would help with all these unexpected maintainences and gifting/ward skins tab popping up

Closed Thread