Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #631

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by genoshua View Post
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends
Then, if that's the correct path, when pressing F1 game should launch. Unless are running windows 7 and not running application as admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdenisenko View Post
Bug2: My account just levelled to 10 but instead of switching to next account on account.txt it keeps playing on the same account even though I chose level 10 radiobox. (I guess image search fails to match the level 10 image on different summoner icons)
Bot doesnt search for an image, in this case. I don't know what the problem might be, give me 5hours and ill come back to you with an answer. (need to level a bot myself andsee whats wrong.)

Quote:
Bug3: Autologin starts the LoL client on my main computer (win7 ultimate) but it doesn't start the client on VMware(version 9, win7 installed) even though I located my LoL folder correctly (but works normally if I open the client manually) and yes, I checked the Settings.txt, that's the bot's problem.
Interesting, youre not the first one to report this issue recently.. did you copy your TTbot folder from your main pc? if so, try to start a fresh TTbot folder on your VMWare -- otherwise ill have to look into this, code wise.

Quote:
Bug4: 3v3 TT doesn't work on TTBot v2.4a for me (always says pop up found and clicks at youtube video... leader client) but it still works perfectly with TTBot v2.1c
Going to debug this right now, seems weird -- should work o.O

Quote:
Note2: I am a little smart to make small mistakes, please take these to consideration seriously. Your bot has some bugs, yet it is AWESOME, I really love it, coded wisely.
I appreciate the way you report your bugs, unlike most people. Thankyou for taking your time.

Old   #632

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
Bot doesnt search for an image, in this case. I don't know what the problem might be, give me 5hours and ill come back to you with an answer. (need to level a bot myself andsee whats wrong.)
How come it doesn't? I mean the lvl10.bmp at img folder does not match other level 10 labels of different icons while doing the check. (that's my idea)
So I will try to level a new account with 1st icon selected (default?) since the bot doesn't give names to uninitialized accounts (you need to name them before giving to bot)

I will report the bugs when I find any new ones.

Old   #633

Quote:
How come it doesn't? I mean the lvl10.bmp at img folder does not match other level 10 labels of different icons while doing the check. (that's my idea)
So I will try to level a new account with 1st icon selected (default?) since the bot doesn't give names to uninitialized accounts (you need to name them before giving to bot)

I will report the bugs when I find any new ones.
Bcuz there's a given location for a pixel that only level 10 has, this pixel is being searched for on this specific location. Your avatar should make no difference -- but please, feel free to try it out, its just a theory untill proven right or wrong. Just started a bot for a 1-10, lets see how it works!
Old   #634

elite*gold: 61
Quote:
Where does the bot run to when he's ingame ?
I asume he's not being banned so he must go somewhere --
Well it sometimes walks in the base, sometimes walks in the middle of the map, I cant really see a system, seems to be kinda random to me.. Could it be wrong because i moved my mouse? Because I dont know why it could be wrong - it moves, but it moves wrong, as it seems.

Old   #635

Bug5: When I level an account with autobuy XP unchecked, it doesn't close the new mastery page warning and get stuck on adding bots part every level.

Bug6: When I locate the LoL folder for the first time it doesn't copy the game.cfg (game starts with my settings, same resolution)
Old   #636

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipee3r View Post
Well it sometimes walks in the base, sometimes walks in the middle of the map, I cant really see a system, seems to be kinda random to me.. Could it be wrong because i moved my mouse? Because I dont know why it could be wrong - it moves, but it moves wrong, as it seems.
WTF! óÒ,

this is on main-pc or VMWare?

Quote:
Bug5: When I level an account with autobuy XP unchecked, it doesn't close the new mastery page warning and get stuck on adding bots part every level.
Ye, youre right -- this part hasnt been debugged, nobody reported anything about it either. Ill try come up with a more solid solution.
Quote:
Bug6: When I locate the LoL folder for the first time it doesn't copy the game.cfg (game starts with my settings, same resolution)
Ill look into this, nodiea o_O
Try un-check 'read-only' on the files, and try again if you don't mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSamRetard View Post
Cant get it working, did everything as said, it just stops on loggin screen.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Why is your resolution 1280*768? O.o
Old   #637

why it can't open 3 client when i open the first and try to open the sec and third it tell me the client is already runing howa can i open more than one to make them make inv to each other and plvl 3 accounts at the same time
Old   #638

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaoodd View Post
why it can't open 3 client when i open the first and try to open the sec and third it tell me the client is already runing howa can i open more than one to make them make inv to each other and plvl 3 accounts at the same time
you don't like reading, do you -- so why should i answer.
here's a song while you read first post:
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #639

Its on VMware... Where should the bot run to when it works?
Old   #640

sometimes bot finds lvl 5 popup but doesn't close it. happened like 3 times out of 50..
Old   #641

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipee3r View Post
Its on VMware... Where should the bot run to when it works?
If your VMWare has desktop resolution 1024*768 @ 32bit color,
the bot is programmed to run to a specific X/Y-coordinate, which is on your bottom rightcorner. it clicks on your minimap, which should be on the right side.

To repeat myself, if you do what the first post says -- you should not fail.
Old   #642

Well I am not at home at the moment, but i think i did everything u said.. It would help a lot because it would be much faster ofc. I can see this cordinate the bot runs there, but maybe the bot is confused because i got the wrong resolution. I will tell u my desktop resolution asap.
Old   #643

Quote:
Bcuz there's a given location for a pixel that only level 10 has, this pixel is being searched for on this specific location. Your avatar should make no difference -- but please, feel free to try it out, its just a theory untill proven right or wrong. Just started a bot for a 1-10, lets see how it works!
Tried with default icon, still fails to stop at level 10
Old   #644

Oko I`m back with new intel.
I was able to start LoL using TT on host( windows 7 x64) , however after the LoL window opens it doesnt type any account or password it just hangs on the login window.
On VM, i`m unable to run TTbot as Administrator, Also I`m unable to manually open LoL, giving an error message, as i did not install LoL properly.
I went back and checked the initial VM + LOL config and software requirments.
Installed Java, C++, Direct X, .net.
LOL doesnt start, stating that the configuration is incorrect.
Old   #645

Quote:
Originally Posted by genoshua View Post
Oko I`m back with new intel.
I was able to start LoL using TT on host( windows 7 x64) , however after the LoL window opens it doesnt type any account or password it just hangs on the login window.
On VM, i`m unable to run TTbot as Administrator, Also I`m unable to manually open LoL, giving an error message, as i did not install LoL properly.
I went back and checked the initial VM + LOL config and software requirments.
Installed Java, C++, Direct X, .net.
LOL doesnt start, stating that the configuration is incorrect.
First of all, its stupid to install Win7 when you want to use as little PC Resources as possible. Get XP or get out.

Secondly, When you install windows you get the latest version, SP3(XP)/SP1(Win7).

Check for updates -- are there any? yes - get them, no - continue reading..

Follow the guide on page one.

Let me know when youve done this.

Closed Thread