Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 469
TTBot

TTBot is going full ham.

This is pure early stage, not even alpha. Just a concept of proof for now.


The youtube video in the video, inception.., is there to prove that you can bot and watch a movie -- at the same time. ;D

Part 3 will be a full play through in ARAM. Need a week or two to work on that.



valen is offline  
Thanks
368 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,101
Received Thanks: 378
Thank you for providing us another free bot!
You will get a thanks.
Will try that one later.


XYZ-Cannon is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 263
Received Thanks: 13
want a solo mod for people who don't have 6Gig
SkySurf is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
can we make the bot level up till 10 then stop and go to another 3 accounts?


xamxalak is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by xamxalak View Post
can we make the bot level up till 10 then stop and go to another 3 accounts?
Good idea, i could implement this option in a future release

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySurf View Post
want a solo mod for people who don't have 6Gig
there's solo mods, but those can only take your accounts to level 15.
valen is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,577
Received Thanks: 1,038
Glad to see finally some work of other people.

However I was not expecting you to do 3v3 Twiested Treeline BOT. Since you have no gain with that.

1) like was said you can't go further than lvl15 with costum games. So you do 1-15 and not 1-30 lvl. Or this is coop vs ai (3v3) ? If so, still 9 minutes it's worst than 5 minutes on dominion. My suggestion, it's better people buy better PC instead of having a method that takes 11 days to do lvl 1-30 and you have to buy more xp boost instead of only 200 rp. Still it's a solution for people that can't run 5 vms.

Why you just don't copy the methods I use on the NHC BOT simple as that.

Just a suggestion

However if people use this for refs, banwave could come soon :|
nhcoohrh is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Glad to see finally some work of other people.

However I was not expecting you to do 3v3 Twiested Treeline BOT. Since you have no gain with that.

1) like was said you can't go further than lvl15 with costum games. So you do 1-15 and not 1-30 lvl. Or this is coop vs ai (3v3) ? If so, still 9 minutes it's worst than 5 minutes on dominion. My suggestion, it's better people buy better PC instead of having a method that takes 11 days to do lvl 1-30 and you have to buy more xp boost instead of only 200 rp. Still it's a solution for people that can't run 5 vms.

Why you just don't copy the methods I use on the NHC BOT simple as that.

Just a suggestion

However if people use this for refs, banwave could come soon :|
Hello good sir,
I'm not sure if you did read everything i wrote, but for the sake of quotes, here's what i wrote:


Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
Why was this bot created? I couldnt find any free one, and none with 3 clients, only 5v5, and my PC can only handle 3v3.
Alltho, if you wish to run more than 3 bots, you could setup another party of 3.
So, you keep your 5v5 bot, with massive resources, i am happy with my 3v3 on 2 PC's = 6bots and both pc's run OK

In 3v3, Twisted Treeline, you get XP after level 15
valen is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 45
How much time does it take?
Godlike1 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1 View Post
How much time does it take?
Including the time it takes to Create game+Inviteplayers+Searchbots+SelectHeroes+LoadGam e+FinishGame;
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
valen is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
Can someone upload it to mediafire or something.. I dont got speedy share premium account
benderis is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,577
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
Hello good sir,
I'm not sure if you did read everything i wrote, but for the sake of quotes, here's what i wrote:




So, you keep your 5v5 bot, with massive resources, i am happy with my 3v3 on 2 PC's = 6bots and both pc's run OK

In 3v3, Twisted Treeline, you get XP after level 15
got it, it's coop mode, I will run some tests also to see the difference of resources but should be some you are right.

To know how much time 1-30 we just now to need how much XP gain won per game with or without xp boost ( with xp boost its just the double) after 2h of playing ofc since we have a reduction of xp after sometime.
nhcoohrh is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by benderis View Post
Can someone upload it to mediafire or something.. I dont got speedy share premium account
Try these;


valen is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
hmm, how long it will take to do 10x10lvl acc's?
benderis is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by benderis View Post
hmm, how long it will take to do 10x10lvl acc's?
You will give Me the answer to that, good sir. Make sure to use your 400 RP for XP boost.


THEORETICAL ANSWER: I don't know how much XP you get with XP boost between level 1-10, but a theory is that you get around 80XP per game at level 1-10. That would give us this math, reservation for errors, i suck at math.

According to this site )
You you need 2926 XP from Level 1-10.
You gain around 80 XP per game, and each game takes around 12.4minutes.

math;

2926/80 = 36.6 games needed for level 10

36.6 games takes

12.4*36.6 = 453 minutes

453/60 = 7.6hours.

(NOTICE: this is if you do 3 accounts to level 10, then 3 more when the first 3 are done, then 3 more again. If you do all 9 at the same time, it takes 7.6hours. BUT! you need a good pc for that )
7.6 hours for 3 accounts.
*2 for 6 accounts.
*3 for 9 accounts.


Answer, around 23 hours for 9 accounts to reach level 10.
With XP boost and if every game give you around 80XP


Possibly faster if you do get more than 80XP per game, the number "80" i pulled out of my ***, you will have to check that for me.
valen is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
Yay, waiting for the answer. Cuz i would like to get some reff's to my smurf becouse i dont afraid of getting banned on that one. But if it take quite long i wont do it.


benderis is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[S] Powerlevel [B] Powerlevel
Also ich suche für morgen eine Partner. Ich möchte gerne 1 Stunde auf NIU Seite gelevelt werden. Ich biete das Gleiche dann im Gegenzug also: Ich...
11 Replies - WarRock Trading
Powerlevel Bot D3D.
Status: UNDETECTED Information ------------------------------ Dopo Averlo scaricato leggete il file .txt all' interno per le istruzioni After...
10 Replies - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
How to powerlevel?
Hello! I'm playing on a private server with huge rates, and one of my friends gave me her char to powerlevel myself. How can I do this? My little...
1 Replies - Perfect World
Acc und Powerlevel
Nabend zusammen :) Habe einen acc den ich loßwerden möchte. prophecies und eotn sind dort drauf der acc ist nicht gebunden und die email addy noch...
0 Replies - Guild Wars Trading
suche powerlevel /powerlevel
hi. ich suche einen powerlevel für den server persia. wenn jemand interressiert ist einfach posten( mit preis) vielen dank!!
0 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.