Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #2131

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 2,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonti View Post
best way to bot till lvl 30 with only 1 or 2 VMs? Cant handle 3
You need a TT Bot friend :P

Old   #2132

elite*gold: 0
Champion already selected bug

Hi,

Im sorry if I ask this again but I have been looking through this post a few times now and didn't really find an answer to how to close this champion already selected error. Some people say use the newest version but I'm using the version x.41 about 15 pages back and I'm still having this bug. I also tried to take my own screenshots and replace them (I replaced the OK button or whatever the button said and the picture showing the error).
As said already a few times this only happens in COOP vs AI but if someone would please tell me how to fix this, if anyone knows, because I cant find a working solution anywhere.

Old   #2133

elite*gold: 5
Can anyone PM ME how to install a vmware. I install it (using i think 7.1 version of vmware like on the pictures in first post ) and then it asks for some license codes or something...
EDIT :
FOUND KEY ! Now,what to do ?
I have to download lol again ?
Old   #2134

quick question

Hey everyone, I have everything setup in Virtualbox and have a box setup with windows 7. I get everything working that the BOT starts the dominion game and it plays out, however, is the BOT suppose to move around in the game and actually play, do you always get defeats? Also whenever the game finishes, and has Continue after the defeat, the BOT never clicks it and moves onto the next game.

Is there something I'm missing? Also, it seems that the game crashes and the BOT restarts the client but it sticks at the reconnect screen and never lcicks it, is this normal as well? I'm using V2.5E

Old   #2135

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3mesis125 View Post
Hey everyone, I have everything setup in Virtualbox and have a box setup with windows 7. I get everything working that the BOT starts the dominion game and it plays out, however, is the BOT suppose to move around in the game and actually play, do you always get defeats? Also whenever the game finishes, and has Continue after the defeat, the BOT never clicks it and moves onto the next game.

Is there something I'm missing? Also, it seems that the game crashes and the BOT restarts the client but it sticks at the reconnect screen and never lcicks it, is this normal as well? I'm using V2.5E
Why the f*ck you use Virtualbox ?
Virtualbox sucks ... use VMware and some of your problems might disappear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habab43 View Post
Can anyone PM ME how to install a vmware. I install it (using i think 7.1 version of vmware like on the pictures in first post ) and then it asks for some license codes or something...
EDIT :
FOUND KEY ! Now,what to do ?
I have to download lol again ?
Yes, you have to download LOL and .net 3.5 in VM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti30 View Post
Hi,

Im sorry if I ask this again but I have been looking through this post a few times now and didn't really find an answer to how to close this champion already selected error. Some people say use the newest version but I'm using the version x.41 about 15 pages back and I'm still having this bug. I also tried to take my own screenshots and replace them (I replaced the OK button or whatever the button said and the picture showing the error).
As said already a few times this only happens in COOP vs AI but if someone would please tell me how to fix this, if anyone knows, because I cant find a working solution anywhere.
I can't help you ... I do not use COOP vs AI so I can't test it and share the result... Hope some1 who run 3v3 Twisted Treeline answer and help you.
Old   #2136

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyprobg View Post
Why the f*ck you use Virtualbox ?
Virtualbox sucks ... use VMware and some of your problems might disappear.
Tks bro, i'll try installing vmware, didn't realize virtualbox was so ****** in comparison, I'll let you know if I have any issues after installing.
Old   #2137

elite*gold: 5
Its not working for me -.- Anyone can help me via. teamviewer please? skype:joshgerman
I got Win7 64 Bit. I installed Vmware but i think you do there something wrong!..
Who can make it for me working, get 5*egold and thanks.
Please help me
Old   #2138

elite*gold: 47
Does this work on a USB Windows XP Sp3 ?
Old   #2139

elite*gold: 168
What kind of hardware would you recommend for lvling 1-10 with like 3accounts at the same time?

I want to upgrade my pc or buy a new one. Depends on your recommendations.
Old   #2140

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwSh1tBr0 View Post
What kind of hardware would you recommend for lvling 1-10 with like 3accounts at the same time?

I want to upgrade my pc or buy a new one. Depends on your recommendations.
you can get a simple amd quad core, ssd with high read and write speeds (samsung 840 pro). ram depends on what you run while the bots are running. i recommend 6+gb if you are on windows 7
Old   #2141

Hello,

I saw a lot of people comment about "Error Selecting Champion" and how they can't fix it ...
So i decide to make simple program which will help to fight this problem.
Run it only if you have this problem , because it might slow down your computer/vm performance!
It can take up to 1 minute [ 60 sec ] for program to find the error on the screen so please be patient.
Hope I Helped you !
Attached Files
File Type: rar Error Selecting Champion.rar (310.1 KB, 34 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2142

Edit: Got it work. Another question, which is best to farm IP?! Dominion or TT?! And what gets me fastest to lvl 30. Also will he keep playing atz lvl 30 so I still farm IP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyprobg View Post
Hello,

I saw a lot of people comment about "Error Selecting Champion" and how they can't fix it ...
So i decide to make simple program which will help to fight this problem.
Run it only if you have this problem , because it might slow down your computer/vm performance!
It can take up to 1 minute [ 60 sec ] for program to find the error on the screen so please be patient.
Hope I Helped you !
Your fix seems to work thx mate.

Edit: After running ur fix some clients closed ... mbe its on my end thought.
Old   #2143

WoW your fix works like hell, its realy good. Thumbs up

I only got 1 Problem left when my player's got the invite for 3vs3, they open the tab Callsign but the invite is not displayed, i need to hover over it then its here and the bot work like normal. Anyone has the same problem?
Old   #2144

elite*gold: 82
http://i.epvpimg.com/HGPUb.jpg - common bug? bot just walks there, suicides, and looses every game,
Old   #2145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamkind View Post
Edit: Got it work. Another question, which is best to farm IP?! Dominion or TT?! And what gets me fastest to lvl 30. Also will he keep playing atz lvl 30 so I still farm IP?

Your fix seems to work thx mate.

Edit: After running ur fix some clients closed ... mbe its on my end thought.
There is only one way to go to level 30 - 3v3 Twisted Treeline , with dominion u can't level to 30..
Btw:Glad I Helped you and thanks for the "Thanks" and about clients close , this scripts it's not suppose to do that - it only close "Champ Select Error" and another function for Home button because TTBot sometimes fail to click it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peitzi View Post
WoW your fix works like hell, its realy good. Thumbs up

I only got 1 Problem left when my player's got the invite for 3vs3, they open the tab Callsign but the invite is not displayed, i need to hover over it then its here and the bot work like normal. Anyone has the same problem?
Glad I Helped you too,
About your other problem idk ... can't help you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34L1337 View Post
common bug? bot just walks there, suicides, and looses every game,
Hmm... You have the right resolution so Idk what's your problem...
Bot need to go in the bush ... not to suicides ....

Closed Thread