Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #1531

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
First of all, all issues can be fixed no doubt about it.

The hardest thing about fixing these issues is that i can't recreate these on command, and thats when you need a debug-team and i dont have one nor do i look for one as this community is very very small.

Clicking the reconnect button may cause a loop-factor; Bot reconnects -> same outcome -> reconnects -> same outcome -- etc.

There are more issues that could be fixed but noone of which are a "big deal", most of these problem occur due to the users fault.

If i would have ran this project on money, as in you pay for licence, i would make this bot in memory reading and maybe develop an "Out of game" bot all together. I don't have much time on my hands right now nor do i run this for profit, its all for fun and it does what I need it to do.

This bot is way too simple to build a community on a personal website to even sustain itself. I would have to create the "Out of game" mechanism for "TTBot" to actually have an impact and at that stage i would take money for it.
I totally agree, I know I would want money for a project this big.
Well, try your best to fix future problems (these problems were caused by the lack of memory or cpu so the're kind of optimisation changes rather than bug fixes).

Old   #1532

elite*gold: 8
does anyone know why my bot clicks on Runes instead of Boosts? I have the newest version and it doesn't work properly for me

Old   #1533

For the ones who are using 3-4 VMwares at same time, which Windows are you using? I guess it's XP but which SP? (Did you download the ISO windows? Throw me the link!)

I'm asking that because I only have Windows XP SP3, and oh dude, I got only one bot running on VMware and it's so sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Got 8GB Ram, I set it to 2.6GB and it's still slow, I can't imagine with 2 or 3 bots. BTW, got SSD...
Old   #1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnReW View Post
For the ones who are using 3-4 VMwares at same time, which Windows are you using? I guess it's XP but which SP? (Did you download the ISO windows? Throw me the link!)

I'm asking that because I only have Windows XP SP3, and oh dude, I got only one bot running on VMware and it's so sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Got 8GB Ram, I set it to 2.6GB and it's still slow, I can't imagine with 2 or 3 bots. BTW, got SSD...
i have windows xp sp3 on wmwares and only 1gb per wmware running 3 rly smoothly and have 8gb ram too.

Old   #1535

elite*gold: 8
ok my bot click on bundles, not runes, but it should click on boosts when my account reaches lvl 3 to buy xp boost, it gets stuck at that point, does anyone have a solution to this?
Old   #1536

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnReW View Post

Increase the Page file of windows XP, you don't need so much memory on a VM XP, 1GB should be more than enough.

With SSD and enough memory there is no reason to LAG, unless your CPU it's doing crazy stuff at the sametime, or its very slow CPU that I don't believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
First of all, all issues can be fixed no doubt about it.

The hardest thing about fixing these issues is that i can't recreate these on command, and thats when you need a debug-team and i dont have one nor do i look for one as this community is very very small.

Clicking the reconnect button may cause a loop-factor; Bot reconnects -> same outcome -> reconnects -> same outcome -- etc.

There are more issues that could be fixed but noone of which are a "big deal", most of these problem occur due to the users fault.

If i would have ran this project on money, as in you pay for licence, i would make this bot in memory reading and maybe develop an "Out of game" bot all together. I don't have much time on my hands right now nor do i run this for profit, its all for fun and it does what I need it to do.

This bot is way too simple to build a community on a personal website to even sustain itself. I would have to create the "Out of game" mechanism for "TTBot" to actually have an impact and at that stage i would take money for it.

From my experience most of the BUGS are caused by the VM environment and PC components plus some windows conflits with the game. Even on a normal machine you could run into bug splats, so in a Virtual machine you could have more chance of having crash of the client.

Building a OOG for LoL that could be a improvement ofc. There was some projects in the past and still exist some I guess.

Ofc it will be more "detectable" than a clicking BOT, but if we don't care about possible bans of account, for example for refs that should not be a concern.

Like was said here a VM can be optmized in many ways WinXP or Win7 VM machines.

At the moment for fast loadings I use Win7 VM machine, still have to try how it works in Win8 VM. WinXP it's good when you don't have so much memory available and you want to run more machines.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1537

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Increase the Page file of windows XP, you don't need so much memory on a VM XP, 1GB should be more than enough.

With SSD and enough memory there is no reason to LAG, unless your CPU it's doing crazy stuff at the sametime, or its very slow CPU that I don't believe.
Thank you so much for your help, I really apreciate your answer.

After some changes on my configuration on SSD to improve the performance and so, I was checking what could be wrong with my VM, and I discovered that CPU is consuming a lot. With only 1 VM, it consumes 50%.

I'm trying to find what can I do to reduce that.

PD: How many fps have all of your VM's? Mine go from 01-03 to 25.
Old   #1538

I refeered an sub account too and dont added to my refeer list.

Its have some delay? or whats?

used ref link and after registration refeered name type.

Registered in opera and firefox.

ps.: im not banned from raf program
Old   #1539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulajayim View Post
I refeered an sub account too and dont added to my refeer list.

Its have some delay? or whats?

used ref link and after registration refeered name type.

Registered in opera and firefox.

ps.: im not banned from raf program
Yes, there is a huge delay for updating ref levels and getting rewards in website.
It's like at least 12 h delay.
Old   #1540

Ok thank im little affraid. But the bot are working like a charm.
Old   #1541

I want to level 3vs3. I have 3 Accounts Running... The Leader Create the Game.
If the Bot want to invite the Others Chars, the Bot typ the First Name of the Player,
and dont click on the "Invite- Button". Nothing goes on. Whats wrong? Can someone help me? My Desktop Settings are all right, and the Names are 100% correct.

Setting are all ok, i have level with Domination from Level 6-15 with the Bot.

Maybe some Help? I give 10€ to someone who can help me. (PayPal)

PM ME
Old   #1542

elite*gold: 608
The Black Market: 220/0/0
I just tested this bot now and i have a problem, i have everything made in the properties and if i preis f1 i can see the start screen of lol, but after the delay of 7 secs, the bot doesnt start, is that normal. If i manually click on start, he continues to loginscreen, but also doesnt login automatically, may someone help me. ^^
Old   #1543

I want to level 3vs3. I have 3 Accounts Running... The Leader Create the Game.
If the Bot want to invite the Others Chars, the Bot typ the First Name of the Player,
and dont click on the "Invite- Button". Nothing goes on. Whats wrong? Can someone help me? My Desktop Settings are all right, and the Names are 100% correct.

Setting are all ok, i have level with Domination from Level 6-15 with the Bot.

Maybe some Help? I give 20€ to someone who can help me. (PayPal)

PM ME
Old   #1544

Can you IP farm with this bot or is it for getting accounts to 15 - 30 only?
Old   #1545

yeah im up for this question too statix especially when u hit 30 lvl is it possible too gain IP from TF 3vs3 still ?

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread