Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/26/2011, 22:31   #61

elite*gold: 0
Question/help

Hey there, nice looking you have here but...I have a problem...
I have tried so much to run this bot but to no avail

Mostly I just want to run it to level my pets so they don't die/get hungry.

I have windows 7 ultimate 32bit

and to my knowledge it should not be a problem right?
I mean I open it, then i log in. then i press log in button.
It moves by itself and clicks on start game.
then the launcher shows up and does nothing and the bot freezes.
Ones after i clicked play on the launcher and got into the game it clicked ones and thats it
Seems to freeze every time.
Your bot seems to be the only one working at the moment for almost all needs and is updated so I thank you for this
Just need it to work haha

O and I have tried using the classic theme other than the win7 theme to see if it does any difference and nothing. I noticed you had an XP and win7 button thats why I just thought to let you know themes not the problem as far as I know.
Old 01/27/2011, 01:15   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahpo View Post
Hey there, nice looking you have here but...I have a problem...
I have tried so much to run this bot but to no avail

Mostly I just want to run it to level my pets so they don't die/get hungry.

I have windows 7 ultimate 32bit

and to my knowledge it should not be a problem right?
I mean I open it, then i log in. then i press log in button.
It moves by itself and clicks on start game.
then the launcher shows up and does nothing and the bot freezes.
Ones after i clicked play on the launcher and got into the game it clicked ones and thats it
Seems to freeze every time.
Your bot seems to be the only one working at the moment for almost all needs and is updated so I thank you for this
Just need it to work haha

O and I have tried using the classic theme other than the win7 theme to see if it does any difference and nothing. I noticed you had an XP and win7 button thats why I just thought to let you know themes not the problem as far as I know.
First, make sure you have the game set for 1024x768, as this is the only res it works with for now. Start the game and log into the game. When you are ready to play, set your pots on 7,8,9,0 and = and skills on 1-6.

Set the xp/win7 option to XP. The problem isn't with the themes, it's the colors generated by win7. This is a problem with the login routines, lots, skills and then GM Quiz since they all tell what is going on by the colors of certain pixels that are unique to each item. I have incorporated the two routines and the xp/win7 has been removed in the next version. Then, hit [DELETE] key or click [START] to turn the bot on. If your pet isn't called by the bot, call it and let it hunt.

This version scans the skillbar and makes a checksum before it uses the first skill, which is one reason the bot works with 1024x768 only for now. It expects the skillbars to be in a fixed location. Same for the GM Quiz and Lots. Am working on fixing this to allow for other resolutions and possibly even full-screen. The bot does not check for when you are out of pots, yet. I've added it in along with many other changes to improve the speed and function of the bot, tho I still am testing the different res routines right now. Am hoping to have a release ready by this weekend.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/28/2011, 01:35   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
First, make sure you have the game set for 1024x768, as this is the only res it works with for now. Start the game and log into the game. When you are ready to play, set your pots on 7,8,9,0 and = and skills on 1-6.

Set the xp/win7 option to XP. The problem isn't with the themes, it's the colors generated by win7. This is a problem with the login routines, lots, skills and then GM Quiz since they all tell what is going on by the colors of certain pixels that are unique to each item. I have incorporated the two routines and the xp/win7 has been removed in the next version. Then, hit [DELETE] key or click [START] to turn the bot on. If your pet isn't called by the bot, call it and let it hunt.

This version scans the skillbar and makes a checksum before it uses the first skill, which is one reason the bot works with 1024x768 only for now. It expects the skillbars to be in a fixed location. Same for the GM Quiz and Lots. Am working on fixing this to allow for other resolutions and possibly even full-screen. The bot does not check for when you are out of pots, yet. I've added it in along with many other changes to improve the speed and function of the bot, tho I still am testing the different res routines right now. Am hoping to have a release ready by this weekend.
Now it works good

Ill see what it does through normal afk grind. Maybe over the weekend. To do some hours or so.

Ill also see what it does through afk pet leveling.
(Character not attacking tho)

At the moment I just go to a toad spot and leave my bear there.

Left it on today for a WHILE and it works when it feeds my pet, but I end up in dragon castle for some reason after a while, didn't die or anything tho....don't know why cuz im not sure when it happened since I afk it. GM questions where not working the first couple times I opened it but worked fine after. So far so good tho. "MAYBE" nothing major. Good job
Old 01/28/2011, 02:44   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahpo View Post
Now it works good

Ill see what it does through normal afk grind. Maybe over the weekend. To do some hours or so.

Ill also see what it does through afk pet leveling.
(Character not attacking tho)

At the moment I just go to a toad spot and leave my bear there.

Left it on today for a WHILE and it works when it feeds my pet, but I end up in dragon castle for some reason after a while, didn't die or anything tho....don't know why cuz im not sure when it happened since I afk it. GM questions where not working the first couple times I opened it but worked fine after. So far so good tho. "MAYBE" nothing major. Good job
Ran into a few quirks with the GM Quiz, mostly centered around the GM Quiz Banner not being noticed for some reason. At first, it was due to different pixel color between XP, Vista and Win7. I found a way around this by finding pixels that were the same in all three.

First noticed it when the Lots window was being answered and the GM Quiz pops up. Got that working, only to notice that the GM Quiz banner isn't always sent when a GM Quiz pops up and another box is open over the spots I check for the banner (found after Fraps recording the bot running for a while). I've made some progress fixing these.

The biggest problem now is getting everything to work with different resolutions. The ones I'm working on right now are 1024x768, 1280x800 and 1280x1024. My game uses these so they are the first to get working. These will tell me what needs to be done to allow others. I've got them all to log in, handle the Notice, Seed of Discord Party Invite and Guild Invite Windows.

The Lots and GM Quiz are next on the ToDo list. I haven't had time to address the Item Used Up screens and NPCs Buy/Sell stuff yet tho it's on the list.
Old 01/28/2011, 16:56   #65

I'm new guys so I want to ask can I get banned because of botting ?
And there is Protecter something like anti-hack .. can it detect the bot ?
Old 01/28/2011, 18:00   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
I'm new guys so I want to ask can I get banned because of botting ?
And there is Protecter something like anti-hack .. can it detect the bot ?
u always can get banned for botting if it still detected and u look to other players suspicious and send u to bandit camp.

Hero has a protection "apr", but its low against hack shield or gameguard.

I used my homebrewed bot over 2 years without any ban (on low and high chars), but that means nothing. It depends on how u bot. If u are 7 days a week on the same place, it needs no check that u are no bot.
Old 01/28/2011, 19:06   #67

i've got a problem with the version 2.8.8 , when i open the bot , gets the error like this "'81.000000000' is not a valid floating point value" and the auto pot is bugged , here is screenshot

can someone help me ? ty

edit : im using windows vista 64 bits
Old 01/28/2011, 21:38   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhk01 View Post
i've got a problem with the version 2.8.8 , when i open the bot , gets the error like this "'81.000000000' is not a valid floating point value" and the auto pot is bugged , here is screenshot

can someone help me ? ty

edit : im using windows vista 64 bits
I can easily see what the problem is. You switched characters without restarting Hero (0 pot values). This is because Hero changes some of the internal pointers and the bot can't find them. When you open the Login box (top of the bot) you pick the character you want to use and then relog. This allows the bot to find the proper pointers again. I've been looking for a working fix for this problem but haven't found one yet. Too many other things to get working still.

I've tested the bot on XP Home/Pro/Media Center, Vista Basic/Premium/Business/Ultimate and Win7 Starter/Basic/Premium/Ultimate (32bit and 64bit) and it works with them all, tho with some quirks still. 2.89 has most of these quirks fixed along with a start at allowing for other resolutions other than 1024x768. Am hoping to get it out for release this weekend if I can get the Lots and GM Quiz to work with them.
Old 01/28/2011, 22:40   #69

hey does the quest thing work??? :O
Old 01/29/2011, 08:56   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy0029 View Post
hey does the quest thing work??? :O
I haven't put it in yet. At first, it will simply be a quest lookup list so you can see where to go and who to talk to for each part of the quest. I have a couple ideas I want to try out based on the quests but that is going to be after I get everything working in the bot.

Smooth running and reliable is what I'm aiming for first.
Old 01/31/2011, 00:36   #71

ah i c, can u change the skill cool down cause the bots very slow. i can kill like 3 monsters in the time it kills one. it jus stands after doing 1 skill i dont have dex so i put auto hit for normal atks off cause i miss most of the time. and also doesnt recover chi fast enough, and it picks up too slow, u should make it click s every .01 seconds and do u have any estimate on when u might get it to auto sell. btw great job the bot is awsome
Old 01/31/2011, 07:58   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy0029 View Post
ah i c, can u change the skill cool down cause the bots very slow. i can kill like 3 monsters in the time it kills one. it jus stands after doing 1 skill i dont have dex so i put auto hit for normal atks off cause i miss most of the time. and also doesnt recover chi fast enough, and it picks up too slow, u should make it click s every .01 seconds and do u have any estimate on when u might get it to auto sell. btw great job the bot is awsome
Already done. The keys were set to run at 6 per sec and the cooldown detections were dependant on a checksum. I have re-written a large majority of the botcode to remove the checksum routines and any other routines dependant on pixel detection for their operations. Everything is pointer-based now so that the bot can work with 1024x768, 1280x800 and 1280x1024 screen modes, windowed AND full-screen. So far, 1600x1200 only works in full-screen mode due to the limitations of my graphics cards (max res is 1600x1200 and windowed mode runs off the screen)

I was intending on releasing the 2.89 version this weekend until Hero started crashing their servers. This caused the bot to not log back in, so I've got to add in a crash-detection so the bot can auto-relog. Am hoping to get it ready by Wednesday (want to test everything first)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2011, 23:43   #73

i c sounds nice. cant wait for the updated version
Old 02/02/2011, 03:48   #74

hm , can u explain better how to open correctly ? im openning in this way ,
1. i run hero,
2. i select server and character
3. i open bot ,
but gives the same error that i show in other reply
Old 02/02/2011, 06:11   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhk01 View Post
hm , can u explain better how to open correctly ? im openning in this way ,
1. i run hero,
2. i select server and character
3. i open bot ,
but gives the same error that i show in other reply
The 0 pot value comes from logging out of one char and into a different char without logging out of the game and back in. I've only encountered the floating point error once, when I was first coding the xp and skill point progress bars. In order to get the percentage to show correctly, I was having to div the current xp by the max xp for that level and then truncate the answer at the decimal point. When it kept throwing errors, I changed it to just show the xp values in a text label instead. Had to write a float-to-Integer routine to fix it. Once I changed the type of progressbar to a different one that could handle floating point numbers, I stopped getting the errors.

I'll go back thru and recheck everything tho. I noticed you are running Vista 64bit, have you tried setting the startup icon to XP compatibility/Run As Administrator?
Closed Thread