Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
not that I could tell. it still runs about the same speed. By the time the 3rd skill is used the 1st is about ready to be re-used. I still average about 3/4 seconds for the Burning strike skill to sweep around and 1 3/4 seconds before it can be used again.

Still puzzled at the delay times reported as I haven't been able to duplicate them. Even on my son's old 800mhz system, running with graphics turned to lowest settings, I can only get a 15% increase in lag. About 4 seconds for a 3 skill pass with Loot/HP/Chi and pet feeding all active.

I've changed the keypress delay from 4 per second to 8 per second with only a slight increase in usage, and no missed keystrokes. The bot has an auto-adjusting timer so the same amount of time is used on each system. At startup, it counts the number of cpu cycles that pass in 1 sec and sets this as it's default delay. The only thing I know of that interferes with this is when file sharing (P2P) programs are running in the background (Limewire, ITunes, Bearshare, etc)
hmm...
i think u use imagesearch for autolot, gm quizz etc...use imagesearch only with an intervall 5s or higher...if not the cpu performance goes down dramatically....i do it on 10s intervall...cause imagesearch scans the complete screen and the algorithmen is not the fastest, but good enough. U can reduce the scanning by giving the imagesearch a smaller area where the image is to find.
My update routine of the complete bot is 250ms->4times per second and works perfect.
I use imagesearch for autolot and gm quiz
pixxelsearch for skilling
rest is memory and a pure stupid a.i.
My bot use 30-45% of the cpu performance (Intel DC [email protected])--> but this is for my feelings too much too (if i would use a higher programming language i think i can reduce it about 10-15%)!

Old   #32

Hopefully it will get updated, cause I am pretty busy because I need to work, but still want to play Hero, it would be nice if I could just leave my low lvl to grind for TL's while I am not home, would be cool if I would get atleast 5+ TL's a day, cause my 2nd account with 10+bil got fked up and I am now using my low lvls account (100lvl+75lvl+55lvl+55lvl chars) and when I have time I want to do something else, not grind for TL's all day long ^_^

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
hmm...
i think u use imagesearch for autolot, gm quizz etc...use imagesearch only with an intervall 5s or higher...if not the cpu performance goes down dramatically....i do it on 10s intervall...cause imagesearch scans the complete screen and the algorithmen is not the fastest, but good enough. U can reduce the scanning by giving the imagesearch a smaller area where the image is to find.
My update routine of the complete bot is 250ms->4times per second and works perfect.
I use imagesearch for autolot and gm quiz
pixxelsearch for skilling
rest is memory and a pure stupid a.i.
My bot use 30-45% of the cpu performance (Intel DC [email protected])--> but this is for my feelings too much too (if i would use a higher programming language i think i can reduce it about 10-15%)!
I started out using getpixel for most of the screen stuff (autolot, gm quiz, targetting and such) until I was able to find mem locations that told me when something was going on. The biggest drawback to getpixel was that colors changed according to your screen setup and OS, making it hard for the bot to detect changes properly (Win7 biggest culprit)

I started doing rough coding with AutoIt but got frustrated with picklists for pot selection so I switched to Delphi for most of the coding since then. Much better at handling picklists and linked lists for data storage.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I started out using getpixel for most of the screen stuff (autolot, gm quiz, targetting and such) until I was able to find mem locations that told me when something was going on. The biggest drawback to getpixel was that colors changed according to your screen setup and OS, making it hard for the bot to detect changes properly (Win7 biggest culprit)

I started doing rough coding with AutoIt but got frustrated with picklists for pot selection so I switched to Delphi for most of the coding since then. Much better at handling picklists and linked lists for data storage.
4 years ago i ve tested the getpixel method on a twelvesky bot and run in similar problems. if u use the getpixel method over the whole screen it produce heavy cpu load and makes u bot slow(it checks every pixel/pixelinterval of u target application => example 10245x768 = 786432 checks). My advice is to get away from any pixel scan method if possible...at the most cases these methods are not accurate too.

For detecting autolot, gm quiz etc. u can use methods that u only need to cast in a very low intervall.

About target selecting i ve used the ingame target key and a check if the selected target is still alive and if not press the target key again.

Old   #35

auto quiz doesnt work ?
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by nber View Post
auto quiz doesnt work ?
I've been working on trying to figure out why there is a delay in the auto-skill routines. Once I get that figured out I'll get back to the GM Quiz again. I'm testing several ways of answering the GM Quiz but with only a 15% success rate so far. The mem locations keep shifting with each quiz.
Old   #37

My Feedback:

Works like a charm in the lowest resolution and turning it on as soon as I'm at my spot.
Managed to level 8% while I was away all day.
It would surely be more, since less than 200 Pills were used, but the GM Quiz killed it rather quickly.

Seeing a fix for that would be very amazing.

Other than that, no problems.
However, if I do not do as I described above (ie leaving Internet Explorer open), everything is messed up. Mouse moves on its own and I have to force-quit Hellfire.

But still, great work!
Old   #38

Can some1 tell me if this bots working or not as ive dl and cant get program to open in full.After looking at the task manager it says its running but i get no bot control panel or anything, Thanks in advance
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbloke666 View Post
Can some1 tell me if this bots working or not as ive dl and cant get program to open in full.After looking at the task manager it says its running but i get no bot control panel or anything, Thanks in advance
Open it after you have logged in, otherwise it will idle. Fixed in later version, tho I haven't released it yet due to trying to solve atk delay problem. Am planning on releasing a new update this weekend.
Old   #40

Thanks for the info but dam, Try'd it and still no good.Have to wait for the update
Old   #41

the bot from shishi works bether you got to improve it , its way dif. from heavenfire , i liked heavenfire cuz you could put the game in bar and you could do something else ( watch a movie , surfing etc etc. ) and more advanced , answering Quiz , returning to town to meditate for injury , list with what to sell to tavern , what to store on bank , quite inteligent , there none like that

PS: forgot about the auto-shout
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
the bot from shishi works bether you got to improve it , its way dif. from heavenfire , i liked heavenfire cuz you could put the game in bar and you could do something else ( watch a movie , surfing etc etc. ) and more advanced , answering Quiz , returning to town to meditate for injury , list with what to sell to tavern , what to store on bank , quite inteligent , there none like that

PS: forgot about the auto-shout
Dont forget that these guys provide the bot for free and not like heavenfire with 8$ per month (which doesnt exists anymore).

And another difference is: heavenfire used the game function (reversed engineering and hooked that). These bots on epvp are memory/pixxel bots, so its required to have the game client at the top.
Old   #43

yep i know , but if that bot would still exist , i still payed for it xD cuz i love it , i remember back in the days when i would go to work and the char keep grinding at home , that was cool , now im more of an eve player kinda got bored of hero
Old   #44

im having the same problems as fatbloke ,,ive got the game running and start hellsfire but dont see it running except in the taskmanager!! please advise
Old   #45

try starting the bot after you launch the game , for me it works after you launch the game

Closed Thread