Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
So is there anything i can do to stop it from activating the game screen or do i have to wait till u update the bot.

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy0029 View Post
So is there anything i can do to stop it from activating the game screen or do i have to wait till u update the bot.
For now, it's hardcoded in. I am working on an update now that has it fixed. It should be ready by tis evening or in the morning, depending on how much free time my wife lets me have, it being the weekend and "Honey-Do's" have first priority here over anything except mealtime.

Old   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahhar View Post
links broken (in my country)
i cant download it.
Please Upload it to rapid, upload, fileserve vs. vs ....
I haven't tried playing on the Turkish server, so honestly I don't know if it will work or not. Send me an email at and I'll send it to you in a reply.
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I haven't tried playing on the Turkish server, so honestly I don't know if it will work or not. Send me an email at and I'll send it to you in a reply.
+1

Old   #95

i get error with the new patch 447 , u must update
Old   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
i get error with the new patch 447 , u must update
ersion 290 works with Patch 447. I had to go in and fix a couple of things since I rushed 290 because of Patch 443.

I still haven't solved the server disconnect problem (when the server drops your connection) I've gone in and have been adding exception handling on almost every routine that accesses files, memory and databases. So far, I've only got a 30% success rate on getting the bot to log back in correctly after a server disconnect, without having to shut the bot down completely and restarting it. Logs out and back in fine under user control but not when the server DCs you. Frustrating!!!!! Still working on it, tho.

The new update to 290 will be available this afternoon. It fixes problems with the picklists closing too quickly and stops most of the Auto-switching back to the bot. The only ones I have kept are the Lot and GM Quiz controls, as they have a higher priority than any other routine in the bot. These two fire off as soon as they find the windows open even when the bot is inactive.

The priority list is GM Quiz, Lots, Health, Attacks, Looting, Screen Updates. Everything else is at the lowest (Idle) priority so most of the CPU time goes to the higher priority stuff to speed them up and smooth them out. Reember, this is still a single thread version, everything has to go in steps. I'm working on a multi-thread version so it can do more than one thing at a time but it isn't finished yet.
Old   #97

New info : the bot works but not in all maps , for example RDL and TC gives an error 0.000000000 value something that keep pop up and pop till the bot crash but only in some maps
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
New info : the bot works but not in all maps , for example RDL and TC gives an error 0.000000000 value something that keep pop up and pop till the bot crash but only in some maps
that's the error that is causing me so much trouble figuring out. It's somehow tied into a file not being open, but I haven't found out which one is causing it yet. I've tried telling the bot to ignore it, report it and even restarting when it happens and it still does it.

I haven't mapped any teleport points for those areas yet, so that might be causing that. An unknown area has a charm point of 0,0,0...................hmmm
Old   #99

Is there any way to contact you via IM? Like MSN or something?
Or well, I could just publish the errors I'm encountering here..
Well, the bot works great at connecting to the game, but as soon as the game has started, the bot stops working...
Just crashes, nothing happens.

And after the latest patch (today), the bot crashes after the Server Selection screen. It selects the Server, but doesn't double-click it.

So, yeah.
That's what's up.
Old   #100

its cause of the update jus wait till he updates the bot.
Old   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Is there any way to contact you via IM? Like MSN or something?
Or well, I could just publish the errors I'm encountering here..
Well, the bot works great at connecting to the game, but as soon as the game has started, the bot stops working...
Just crashes, nothing happens.

And after the latest patch (today), the bot crashes after the Server Selection screen. It selects the Server, but doesn't double-click it.

So, yeah.
That's what's up.
IT's another pointer shift. Having to relocate everything. I'll have it back up as quickly as I can.
I can easily be reached at or try and catch me on Yahoo or MSN (mjsbots)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #102

Hey Karraksc
Have some Probs..
All time I will try your Bot my Hero Window get smaller and the Bot got black/green screen .. and if I click on the bot the bot do nothing ..
Cannot choose options.. nothing..
Quote:
Base=005F877C
Health=574
Max_Health=584
Chi=578
Max_Chi=588
Injury=58c
This are the new Base + Offsets .
Old   #103

hi. can how many time use to hellfire ? one week ? two week ? one month ?
Old   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by emin093 View Post
hi. can how many time use to hellfire ? one week ? two week ? one month ?
Normally, at least up until the next patch. Since the Patch 448 was a BIG change, it's taking me a bit to get it updated. Works on my design system but has a couple of quirks with the pets on the test systems. Logs in fine, handles all the windows (Except event items) and hunts using skills and pots fine. Just that one quirk with the pet to get itroned out and it will be ready to release.
Old   #105

log in dosent work at all and when i manualy open the bot after hero , bot get error and crash

Closed Thread