Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
The hp and chi pots have to be put in the 7th and 8th slot on f1 *your first bar*

Old   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujutsu View Post
The hp and chi pots have to be put in the 7th and 8th slot on f1 *your first bar*
i know that what i mean is to set it before use the pots like :
CHI 3000-0 = 3000.
0 is what i mean before it become equal to 3000 cause if you will not configure it its a waste of pots . this is base on my understanding if you used chlat bot.

Old   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty1177 View Post
i know that what i mean is to set it before use the pots like :
CHI 3000-0 = 3000.
0 is what i mean before it become equal to 3000 cause if you will not configure it its a waste of pots . this is base on my understanding if you used chlat bot.
From what I can see there are three problems you are having.

First, you are using a pet and have no food on the skillbar so the bot will try and send you to a tavern to get food. While at the tavern, the bot makes the char meditate while you buy pots/food.

Second, you don't have any Charms of Return on the skillbar so the bot can't send you to the Tavern to buy more pots. Since you go nowhere, you meditate where you are. If the meditation is interrupted before your injury reaches 0%, the bot spaces out waiting on your injury level to reach 0%.

Third, from the look of the bot screen, you are using the J version, which is not compatible with the 468 patch. The pointers are in different locations and the bot can't find the info it is needing (Not responding error)

If you have a pet equipt, the bot stops when you run out of food for it, or run out of HP or Chi pots, and tries sending you to a tavern so you can buy more. If you don't have a pet equipt, or uncheck Summon Pet, it will turn the pet food checks off and run normally.
Old   #214

I hope im not being annoying for asking so many questions. I just want to use this program the best i can hahaha.

So the pet thing definitly worked. I put charms in my slot and everything seems cool.
so here is what up im running up against now.

1.For some reasons skills 1-6 are a bit random. For some reason at least 1 or 2 of the skill slots are not used. Which is wierd because they were fine a little while ago.
2. For some reason when i try to bot for no reason i just get charmed back. My injury is probaly around 1.00%.
The only thing that i would worry about when botting in certain areas would be bosses. I dont think the bot can heal fast enough when a boss does a strong hit on you with mobs peccing at your hp. So at least i know to pick a place where i know boss's dont roam.

Thanks Karraksc for the great bought and for answering all my questions XD

Old   #215

Quote:
I hope im not being annoying for asking so many questions. I just want to use this program the best i can hahaha.

So the pet thing definitly worked. I put charms in my slot and everything seems cool.
so here is what up im running up against now.

1.For some reasons skills 1-6 are a bit random. For some reason at least 1 or 2 of the skill slots are not used. Which is wierd because they were fine a little while ago.

When the bot looks at the skills, it reads them in the order the checks are in. If the skill is still cooling down the bot will skip to the next skill. If the order is 1,2,4,6 then it would fire them in that order for the first run. On the second, if 1 and 6 were still cooling down, it would skip (2,4,1,2,4,6) to the next available skill. This is by design to create a random skill firing order that is harder to notice if anyone is watching. More human-like way of hitting the keys, like the player was spamming skill keys.

2. For some reason when i try to bot for no reason i just get charmed back. My injury is probaly around 1.00%.

I'll look into it and see what I can find. The only reasons the bot charms back is if you are out of pots/food, your injury is at/above the setpoint or your inventory is full (56 items)

The only thing that i would worry about when botting in certain areas would be bosses. I dont think the bot can heal fast enough when a boss does a strong hit on you with mobs peccing at your hp. So at least i know to pick a place where i know boss's dont roam.

Thanks Karraksc for the great bought and for answering all my questions XD
I don't mind the questions. Helps give me feedback on what to concentrate on working on the bot. Got to sit down and update the tutorial on the website, tho. It was written to show features in the 2.54 version from back at Christmas. Many changes in the bot features since then.......
Old   #216

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
From what I can see there are three problems you are having.

First, you are using a pet and have no food on the skillbar so the bot will try and send you to a tavern to get food. While at the tavern, the bot makes the char meditate while you buy pots/food.

Second, you don't have any Charms of Return on the skillbar so the bot can't send you to the Tavern to buy more pots. Since you go nowhere, you meditate where you are. If the meditation is interrupted before your injury reaches 0%, the bot spaces out waiting on your injury level to reach 0%.

Third, from the look of the bot screen, you are using the J version, which is not compatible with the 468 patch. The pointers are in different locations and the bot can't find the info it is needing (Not responding error)

If you have a pet equipt, the bot stops when you run out of food for it, or run out of HP or Chi pots, and tries sending you to a tavern so you can buy more. If you don't have a pet equipt, or uncheck Summon Pet, it will turn the pet food checks off and run normally.
Yep. Your right karraksc my bot is not update my bad.

but i notice something :
1. HP/CHI POTS In the bot the format of using it depends on the hp/chi pots you put in 7/8

format: HP : 3000+hp pots(100) = 3000 where the use depends on do you thing its a waste of pots ?

this is just my idea:
HP : 3000 + user input value before using HP pots
CHI : 3000 + user input value before using CHI pots

You know what i mean if you open chlat bot. but i think its the best idea if the user should input value.
Old   #217

Might be off-topic, but I just realized there's a new class. Can't wait to bot with it.
Edit:
nevermind, the monk race is boring as hell if you ask me.
The skills have no real animation and are hella weak. I was level 10 with pure int and even used blessing of sage (+65 INT) and I still DIDN'T 1-hit the Black Bears who are lvl 13. Fail.
His battle animations are slow, look retarded and aren't fun at all.
Fail fail fail. I'm back to Swords lawl.

On another note, has anyone realized how BAD the English of the Hero Team is?
They make awful mistakes.
It sounds like some 13-year-old boy from the Philippines wrote them.
Old   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Might be off-topic, but I just realized there's a new class. Can't wait to bot with it.
Edit:
nevermind, the monk race is boring as hell if you ask me.
The skills have no real animation and are hella weak. I was level 10 with pure int and even used blessing of sage (+65 INT) and I still DIDN'T 1-hit the Black Bears who are lvl 13. Fail.
His battle animations are slow, look retarded and aren't fun at all.
Fail fail fail. I'm back to Swords lawl.

On another note, has anyone realized how BAD the English of the Hero Team is?
They make awful mistakes.
It sounds like some 13-year-old boy from the Philippines wrote them.
As odd as it sounds, the Monks aren't int-based characters. I've built int/dex and they do poorly, same with straight int. Surprisingly, the Str/Dex and mutt builds (str/dex/int) work better that most of the other classes. My mutt (50/50/50) healer hunts better than any of the other builds, followed closest by the (70/50/30) Sin Monk.

I was chatting with someone the other day about that and he suggested they were from India, which seems likely from watching their comments lately.
Old   #219

Quote:
As odd as it sounds, the Monks aren't int-based characters. I've built int/dex and they do poorly, same with straight int. Surprisingly, the Str/Dex and mutt builds (str/dex/int) work better that most of the other classes. My mutt (50/50/50) healer hunts better than any of the other builds, followed closest by the (70/50/30) Sin Monk.

I was chatting with someone the other day about that and he suggested they were from India, which seems likely from watching their comments lately.
hi Karraksc
i got last version of the bot , it start fine but dont use any skill, just normal hit
i have set the bot same as other time but nothing
Old   #220

Thanks karrak
this was the problem
"or your inventory is full (56 items)"
Old   #221

Ok everything seems to be working wonderfully. Great great bot.
Only thing i cant it do is the hide/show feature. the home button isnt working.

Maby 1 improvment for the future would be this. When botting my character comes into contact with a boss which does alot of damamage. With other mobs attacking at the same time the dispension of hp pots are too slow. Perhaps you could set another stage on the hp bar where if it were to pass another point it would spam about 4 - 5 pots.

The only thing that would make this bot perfect is if it were to vend. Hopefully you'll be able to find those id codes. i was thinking of a option to retain certain items that are like +3 or above etc..? or rares. Not shure how that would work.
Old   #222

Quote:
Ok everything seems to be working wonderfully. Great great bot.
Only thing i cant it do is the hide/show feature. the home button isnt working.

Maby 1 improvment for the future would be this. When botting my character comes into contact with a boss which does alot of damamage. With other mobs attacking at the same time the dispension of hp pots are too slow. Perhaps you could set another stage on the hp bar where if it were to pass another point it would spam about 4 - 5 pots.

The only thing that would make this bot perfect is if it were to vend. Hopefully you'll be able to find those id codes. i was thinking of a option to retain certain items that are like +3 or above etc..? or rares. Not shure how that would work.
Already working on both ideas, that's why slot 11 hasn't been used so far. Aiming on putting Ginseng there or maybe an extra HP pot for backup.

The vending code is progressing, tho not as fast as I had hoped. Two major updates in as many weeks and I'm still short on sleep.
Old   #223

Do you think there would be away to perhaps manipulate the tavern exchange to stay open while fighting? So then when your fighting your character could vend without charming back? Also would it be possible to make something so that it could hold more in the inventory? im not shure if thats possbile or not. maby a double stack on each inventory slot.
Also im still ttying to figure this out but when i auto loggin it gets to the character selection screen and doesnt do anything. The program is still running like youve said before but i have no way for bringing it back up /unhidden

*edit* i figured it out
For some reason when you get to the character slection screen you must click on another character and then your own. then the bot will start up again.
Old   #224

Quote:

Wow. Just.. wow.
A char revolving around skills, or rather: a char who ONLY casts spells, who is named monk, who pretty much should rock; that character's damage is based on dex as well? I remember how people used to preach STR/INT for skill damage, which made sense. But dex?
Odd is pretty much sugarcoating it.

But okay, I not criticizing the india people for they make gud fuud. Sir.

Edit:
Anyone else realize how you can no longer dual-client by exiting the Launcher.exe? I can't find the Launcher.exe in my Task manager..

Edit:
Anyone else notice how I'm blind?
Nevermind the question, found it.
Old   #225

The reason that the monks relies dex more is because of the latest update. They have made it to where dex is more beneficial to users now

Closed Thread