Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
links broken.
please rapid or upload links.

Old   #47

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
the bot from shishi works bether you got to improve it , its way dif. from heavenfire , i liked heavenfire cuz you could put the game in bar and you could do something else ( watch a movie , surfing etc etc. ) and more advanced , answering Quiz , returning to town to meditate for injury , list with what to sell to tavern , what to store on bank , quite inteligent , there none like that

PS: forgot about the auto-shout
I am working on improving it. It has taken time to figure out what was causing the delay in the attack skills, which for me was a higher priority than the GM quiz. I have figured out what the problem was, and have improved the speed somewhat in this version (2.88), and fixed in 2.89. I have the GM Quiz working now, which has been a 10 month headache to solve. The routines working with the inventory (selling, storing etc) are in the works for 2.89 since I need them to watch for when I run out of pots/food.

No, I did not forget about Auto-Shout. I intentionally have not included them. Too many ppl abusing the auto-shout, just look around Southern Plains and Dragon Castle.

Old   #48

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahhar View Post
links broken.
please rapid or upload links.
The links are not broken, my web server has been down the last couple of days while I rebuild it. I will be hosting my own files here on my site. If you see ANY links to my bot other than from me directly, DON"T DOWNLOAD IT!!! This is the only way I can ensure you will get the bot AS I WROTE IT and without viruses.
Old   #49

Thank you for the bot kar but i got some problem. I start the bot, it uses 1 skill then just use hp and chi pots. You got any idea what would be the problem? Ty

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitum3n View Post
Thank you for the bot kar but i got some problem. I start the bot, it uses 1 skill then just use hp and chi pots. You got any idea what would be the problem? Ty
Which skill were you using?
Did you tell it what size pot to use for Chi?
Did you have the same Chi pot on the skillbar, as the picklist?

it would not refill the chi if you have no pots on the skillbar, so it wouldn't use the skill again until the Chi refills. Also, if the refill point is below the total Chi of the Chi bar, it will not refill.

I'm working on tying in the inventory so the bot can keep track of how many pots you have. This way it can charm when you run out and buy more.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknix999 View Post
im having the same problems as fatbloke ,,ive got the game running and start hellsfire but dont see it running except in the taskmanager!! please advise
Are you trying to run Hero full screen? the bot is set up to run in Windowed mode, 1024x768, so it can sit to the right of the screen with the game screen in the upper left corner of the screen.

I wrote the bot to work with this size since it is the default and everybody can use it. Other sizes are dependant on the monitor resolution which changes according to your monitor.

I use a 1280x1024 (old 17in moniotor), 1600x1200 (old 19in monitor), 1400x800 (19in LCD laptop) and 2048x1920 (23in split monitor) as my screen resolutions here.

I still have to write in how to tell which resolution is being used since the Launcher starts in the middle of the screen and that point shifts with the different resolutions. It's fine for 1024x768 but hides under the bot screen with the higher resolutions and I have to move the bot screen to the right out of the way. Also the size of the Window top bar is an annoyance I haven't fixed yet. Telling the bot to dock to the right side of the screen is what I have planned, tho I haven't put it in yet.
Old   #52

man the bot is answer gm quize???
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Which skill were you using?
Did you tell it what size pot to use for Chi?
Did you have the same Chi pot on the skillbar, as the picklist?

it would not refill the chi if you have no pots on the skillbar, so it wouldn't use the skill again until the Chi refills. Also, if the refill point is below the total Chi of the Chi bar, it will not refill.

I'm working on tying in the inventory so the bot can keep track of how many pots you have. This way it can charm when you run out and buy more.
Yes i did both with the chi, i made it to 1, the bot used 1 skill then just used chi pots always. I have the chi pots on the skillbar and i put skills and pots as you wrote on the first page but no skill usage. Ty for help!
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitum3n View Post
Yes i did both with the chi, i made it to 1, the bot used 1 skill then just used chi pots always. I have the chi pots on the skillbar and i put skills and pots as you wrote on the first page but no skill usage. Ty for help!
Send me a screenshot to and I'll see what I can find.
Old   #55

man how i make can the bot stop pick up items??
Old   #56

I think you need to uncheck pickup items
Old   #57

the skill bar work for me but the bot dosent amswer the gm quiz someone can help me?
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog66 View Post
the skill bar work for me but the bot dosent amswer the gm quiz someone can help me?
which version are you using? Also, if you are using Win7, select the XP color set instead of the Win7 color set. I've tied them both in together so they work using the same routines now.
Old   #59

Very nice work, karraksc.
Gonna try it soon.
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongogb View Post
Very nice work, karraksc.
Gonna try it soon.
Thx. Am working on fixing a quirk in the GM Quiz (occassionally misses the quiz and sends you back to DC) and tying in the inventory to monitor pots. Also trying to figure a way to allow for game resolutions other than 1024x768.

Closed Thread