Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/12/2011, 12:56   #181

elite*gold: 0
actually i found these limits / problems :

Bot give a wrong answer on GM quiz and i found all time my char to DC

we need a function for chose wich items pick up and wich not or function for go tavern and buy/sell things and restore injury

the bot use chi and hp pot only if they are in skill bar but expecially for chi pot 999 are not enought need see how make same at heavenfire wich was using from bags

when i start bot and tell him to log in certain server it go always on dragon 1

if pet dont get damage it wont use pet food and so loiality going to 0 fast maybe can add a timer for chose after how many time use pet food
Old 04/12/2011, 23:16   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post

we need a function for chose wich items pick up and wich not or function for go tavern and buy/sell things and restore injury

the bot use chi and hp pot only if they are in skill bar but expecially for chi pot 999 are not enought need see how make same at heavenfire wich was using from bags

if pet dont get damage it wont use pet food and so loiality going to 0 fast maybe can add a timer for chose after how many time use pet food
Odd.
It answers every GM Quiz correctly in my book.
Pretty awesome thing to look at.
Also, he's working on an item-list (pick-up list.), so we gotta be patient.
Also, it'd be asking a lot for the bot to just be able to do all the things heavenfire could, especially considering the different circumstances in which they were written.

I'm almost certain he's already working on NPC-Routines and using different pots. Again, patience!

Lastly, only thing that bugs me is that after my inventory is full, the bot stops.
I know this cannot be changed easily, but it's extremely annoying. I can't even level 3% before the inventory is full and the bot just stops.
And considering I'm not too fond at checking back every 20 minutes, it's utterly useless.

But alas, patience is a virtue.

So, my friend, let us wait for him to implement all the features he dreams of.

I'm 100% sure this bot will surpass Heavenfire.
Period.
Old 04/13/2011, 01:25   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Odd.
It answers every GM Quiz correctly in my book.
Pretty awesome thing to look at.
Also, he's working on an item-list (pick-up list.), so we gotta be patient.
Also, it'd be asking a lot for the bot to just be able to do all the things heavenfire could, especially considering the different circumstances in which they were written.

I'm almost certain he's already working on NPC-Routines and using different pots. Again, patience!

Lastly, only thing that bugs me is that after my inventory is full, the bot stops.
I know this cannot be changed easily, but it's extremely annoying. I can't even level 3% before the inventory is full and the bot just stops.
And considering I'm not too fond at checking back every 20 minutes, it's utterly useless.

But alas, patience is a virtue.

So, my friend, let us wait for him to implement all the features he dreams of.

I'm 100% sure this bot will surpass Heavenfire.
Period.
offcourse i got patience was just for let him know what i find how a limit and problem
Old 04/13/2011, 05:38   #184

Originally from ImortalPain: (database error so I cut-n-pasted into this one)

This is caused by Win7 not allowing the bot to read from the game memory. Working on a way around this.

Am working on interacting with the NPCs to handle Sell/Store items and buying pots as well as collecting the ID codes for many items so the bot can handle them. It's a major task compiling the ID codes and will take time to have it ready.

This was first put in to let the bot handle keystrokes. Placing them in fixed locations allowed me to get the bot functioning until I could finish the Inventory and NPC routines. As soon as I finish the NPC routines, I will be switching the pot routines over to read from the inventory and free up the skill bar slots.

Watching during the login, check if the bar is being clicked or if the mouse cursor is missing the bar. This, and a suggestion how far to adjust the mouseclick, would tell me which direction I need to move the pointer to have it work correctly. Also knowing what screen size you are working with will help as well.

The bot is set up to work with the following conditions:
  • Has the pet been summoned (no, so disable feeding routines)
  • Food in slot 9 (No, so disable the feeding routines and put the pet up)
  • If the HP=0 then the routine checks for a Dead Spirit Incense on Slot 10.
  • If HP=0 and no Dead Spirit Incense, leave the pet put up.
  • If the HP is LESS than the (HP-food value), the routine feeds the pet.
  • If Loyalty is LESS than 100, the hunger feed point is at 95, else it is at 85.
  • If Hunger is LESS then the feed point, feed the pet.

Loyalty has nothing to do with how much damage or how fast damage is taken. It is controlled by the pets hunger. If the Hunger drops below 70, the pets loyalty will start to drop. A timer would not work in this situation. The routine I have outlined does work, though.

The routines for opening the lot boxes will be needed in order to pick up/stack items before selling them or storing them so that has priority. Once this works RELIABLY, I can use the same routines to handle moving items into/out of storage automatically and for buying/selling items. I have already identified the pot/food ID codes for the skillbar routines so I can stack them now.

As I identify the other stackable items, I am including them into a shell database for the buy/sell routines, as well as the non-stackable items. This is a slow process as I have to either ID them from my inventory or manually modify the memory to generate the proper IDs so I can see what item matches the code. This must be completed before the routines can be put online to work reliably. The Teleport locations have taught me this lesson well. As I complete each section, I will turn them on in the bot, though most of the base code is already in place.

Currently the skill picklists have been put on hold until the IDs for the skills have been compiled. When that is finished, I will move the skill selection from the checkboxes to the picklists as well as moving the pot selections to read from the inventory and not just the skillbar. This will free up the 6 mandatory slots on skillbar 1 to be used for skills. At that time, I will also introduce the ability to customize the keystrokes to match whatever key combo you have Hero set to work with. I personally like to work with all the movement keys on the keypad, all in one area. Much better for PVPing/farming.

With the update coming out Thursday, I am pretty sure Netgame will move the pointers around again and generating a new memory map. I have a lot of the current memory mapped out and will have to adjust the pointers to work with the new map. Once I have done that, I can release an update that will work with the new setups. Until then, for those who want to work with the new monk class, it's hands-on time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2011, 17:39   #185

new patch update 466 , the auto login routine dosent work , the bot dosent work
Old 04/14/2011, 17:45   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
I expected Hero to change the memory map in this update and am working on figuring out the new map. many changes but not enough to give me problems. I am coding a test version to begin trying this evening and if things go okay, I should have an update out tomorrow.
Old 04/14/2011, 22:03   #187

Can we not say "the bot doesnt" Its not like its permanently broke or something. Just say the auto login doesnt work. XD. trying to keep things positive ya know. This is a random question but does botting in this game give you a big advantage in gold? i guess what im trying to say are people making alot $$ just by botting? or is mining the big money maker?
Old 04/14/2011, 23:27   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujutsu View Post
Can we not say "the bot doesnt" Its not like its permanently broke or something. Just say the auto login doesnt work. XD. trying to keep things positive ya know. This is a random question but does botting in this game give you a big advantage in gold? i guess what im trying to say are people making alot $$ just by botting? or is mining the big money maker?
Honestly, I use it to keep my pets alive as I'm training them and helping guildies level up 8^D Helps keep them alive while I'm having to chase rugrats around the livingroom, trying to get them to take their baths, or I'm reading a story to them as they are going to bed.
Old 04/14/2011, 23:34   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
the routine didnt change...only some pixels and some memories of a last fallen client
so direct web calls work like the example i ve send u karrak
Old 04/15/2011, 00:21   #190

Hay karrak you think i could join your guild? Im from a very old guild with 0 active guildies.
Old 04/15/2011, 00:48   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
the routine didnt change...only some pixels and some memories of a last fallen client
Hi Schlat,

maybe if you have time you can update your schlat bot pixel please
Old 04/16/2011, 00:29   #192

Any news on the bot update?
Old 04/16/2011, 00:30   #193

Quote:
about got things going, except for the login part. Finding the Server Selection menu in memory is giving me problems. The pointer changes each time I log in, so I'm pretty sure I'm looking at the wrong one 8^D

They split the pet/player stat table into two seperate tables, added in 5 new windows and changed the memory start location again. Once I can get the menu locked down, I can start testing it under the different OS to make sure it will run without problems. Also, am going to send you a PM on an idea, want to see if you think it is a workable one.
Old 04/16/2011, 15:33   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty1177 View Post
Hi Schlat,

maybe if you have time you can update your schlat bot pixel please
hm i am thinkin of it, but i must remove so many developement routines before i can give out a stable release...
and on the other side think that i am not really active atm, so i dont garante any following updates if i would re-release my old stoneage bot.

But first we must wait, because i think next week will come a bugfix patch.
Old 04/17/2011, 01:28   #195

Quote:
hm i am thinkin of it, but i must remove so many developement routines before i can give out a stable release...
and on the other side think that i am not really active atm, so i dont garante any following updates if i would re-release my old stoneage bot.

But first we must wait, because i think next week will come a bugfix patch.
nice if the old schalt bot can come back
Closed Thread