Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How to] Play Vindictus outside of NA

Discussion on [How to] Play Vindictus outside of NA within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/30/2011, 20:47   #241

elite*gold: 573
danke
Old 05/30/2011, 21:10   #242

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post

Du bist der erste von dem ich das höre o.O Welches lvl warst du? Und hast du ein support ticket geschrieben und nach gefragt?

Ja Vindictus KR acc kostet eh nur 6€ aber nen Proxy dafür zu finden dauert

Viel Glück dabei.

Bald kommt der Karok auf Vindictus NA =3
Also, ich bin gerade lvl 63 geworden ^^.
Und dann komischer weise direkt nen Bann kassiert ^^
Aber ist ja auch egal wollte sowieso mit Karok neu anfangen^^
Old 05/30/2011, 21:45   #243

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntax44 View Post
danke
Np aber bitte den thanks button verwenden statt nur danke zu schreiben.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Trashman View Post
Also, ich bin gerade lvl 63 geworden ^^.
Und dann komischer weise direkt nen Bann kassiert ^^
Aber ist ja auch egal wollte sowieso mit Karok neu anfangen^^
Man, das ist kacke :/ Warst du in einer Deutschen Gilde? Und hast Deutsch in public chat geschrieben? Ein Freund spielt schon seit ca. 1 Jahr aber hat keinen ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukioo View Post
it's really strange thing, i tried bestfreevpn.com(it works without any programs, just windows settings) and hs detect it after 5 minutes. same thing with proxycap, all version works fine, but only like 5 minutes...
do you guys use cracked/older version hackshield ?
Well i don't need to replace my HackShield folder with Proxyfirewall.

You could try:
Old 05/30/2011, 21:54   #244

elite*gold: 9
Quote:

Man, das ist kacke :/ Warst du in einer Deutschen Gilde? Und hast Deutsch in public chat geschrieben? Ein Freund spielt schon seit ca. 1 Jahr aber hat keinen ban.
Nope...

P.S Proxys gehen nicht ;(
Old 05/30/2011, 22:49   #245

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
You could try:
free package offers only german server
Old 05/30/2011, 23:00   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Trashman View Post
Nope...

P.S Proxys gehen nicht ;(
Hm schade, naja kannst ja VPN auf newgameway.com kaufen ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukioo View Post
free package offers only german server
There is somewhere a key giveaway which gives you 1 month prem but i don't rly know where.
Old 05/31/2011, 08:56   #247

Quote:
I recently made an update on my first post, for sure the proxyfirewall and AOL method work, the Proxycap i didn't test till now.

Well you are playing Dragon Nest NA? If you are playing the NA version with a proxy you should be able to play Vindictus aswell with a decent connection.

Vindictus is for sure a lot of fun for a longer time period i can assure that. I would say give it a try

ah..no..am playing on Taiwan server with English patch ...thx though..will give it a shot..i may even play it using my Kinect
Old 06/03/2011, 12:44   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dealer View Post
ah..no..am playing on Taiwan server with English patch ...thx though..will give it a shot..i may even play it using my Kinect
Ya you should defenitly give it a try.

And finally some News about Vindictus Eu:

Vindictus Eu Confirmed for Q4 Launch

Quote:
Nexon Europe has today announced that Vindictus, one of the most anticipated Free-to-Play gaming experiences, is now confirmed for release in quarter four of 2011. Vindictus is a physics-based action online role-playing game (RPG) that combines stunning visuals with high-speed combat, bringing a brutal elegance to the PC gaming space.
Using a modified Source Engine to enable interaction with the environment, players will be able to throw and shatter objects, hurl debris, bind enemies with chains, and pierce defences with spears.
"First of all, we'd like to apologise for the delay of the European launch of Vindictus. We know players in Europe were eager and excited to get their hands on Vindictus as soon as possible and we are glad that we are back on track now for a Q4 release", says SungJin Kim, CEO of Nexon Europe. "We are preparing the roll-out in the European territory right now and will localise the game to at least one more language until launch. Vindictus is already a huge success for us in North America and was very well received by the gaming community. We hope players all over Europe will enjoy the game just as much."
Nexon will address the European launch of Vindictus at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) next week and Gamescom in August, unveiling new content and being on hand at Nexon's E3 booth to address any European media queries. Nexon Europe is planning to have a significant presence at Europe's largest gaming event Gamescom, which takes place in Cologne, Germany from August 17th-21st, and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details.
The Hope dies last!
Old 06/03/2011, 15:10   #249

Game is Awesome, but it gets repetetive and boring.
Old 06/04/2011, 11:53   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viko`♫ View Post
Game is Awesome, but it gets repetetive and boring.
Well all upcoming Action MMOs like C9 / Rusty Hearts etc will be similar.

And if you think about it every MMO has repeating gameplay, what you do? Raid - PVP - Farming - Raid - PVP - Farming and meanwhile a bit chatting ^^

I'm lvl 56 now and my friend is lvl 61 and we both still like the game a lot
Old 06/09/2011, 12:44   #251

Well yesterday I got into the game using ProxyFirewall , but today after hackshield upadte pops out that vindictus banner before client launches, but instead of launching I get some kind for warning:

NGM [??? ??? ??? ???? ???] - looks something like that

do I only need to use some other proxy ?
Old 06/09/2011, 13:01   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvidzix View Post
Well yesterday I got into the game using ProxyFirewall , but today after hackshield upadte pops out that vindictus banner before client launches, but instead of launching I get some kind for warning:

NGM [??? ??? ??? ???? ???] - looks something like that

do I only need to use some other proxy ?
Nop usually it's fixed after you relog once from the Homepage but it pops up as well when the proxy isn't working anymore.

Just try to relog once and then Click on the "Start Game" button again.
Old 06/13/2011, 05:08   #253

Quote:
Lately a lot of people have problems to run Proxifier because Hackshield will detect it and close it down, if that is the case just

reinstall Vindictus, patch it up and replace the Hackshield folder (NexonVindictusen-USHShield) with this HackShield folder:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
does this still work? because i'v tried the proxyfirewall method and it doesnt work (maybe because im using windows 7)
tried AOL work (i had to formant my computer for some problems and it used to work) now it doesnt work because it gives me a German IP instead of American IP for some reason that i dont really know
tried proxycap method and i just cant install the proxycap
i install it but i can't find it any where in my computer

any solution?
Old 06/13/2011, 11:53   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyskull View Post
does this still work? because i'v tried the proxyfirewall method and it doesnt work (maybe because im using windows 7)
tried AOL work (i had to formant my computer for some problems and it used to work) now it doesnt work because it gives me a German IP instead of American IP for some reason that i dont really know
tried proxycap method and i just cant install the proxycap
i install it but i can't find it any where in my computer

any solution?
Ya if proxyfirewall isn't asking you for all processes then it isn't working.

AOL Method should work for anybody no matter which OS you are using, just try to re-install it and follow the steps exactly.

And about Proxycap i don't know much either but there are quite a few people which still use it, maybe you should just try to use the newest version and replace those 2 files:

My friend meant it works for him like that.
Old 06/18/2011, 02:13   #255

elite*gold: 2
kannst du mir bitte sagen, wo sich der hsield ordner befindet, ich finde den ncith .....( bitte schicks mir per pn, dan thx ich dein desamten thread lang durch xD

Tags
guide, na, proxy, vindictus