Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How to] Play Vindictus outside of NA

Discussion on [How to] Play Vindictus outside of NA within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/19/2011, 10:51   #226

elite*gold: 0
You can use proxycap ver 3.24 not the new ver.
Old 05/19/2011, 14:32   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
That means you can use proxycap without any problem? Did you have to replace something? Gonna add that info to the first page if you can confirm it.
it confirm. im login like nothing happen
btw im trying not to make this public to avoid sudden update about 64 bit
but owh well.
Old 05/22/2011, 14:49   #228

It work mostly On windows 7 because you can disable/lower the User Account control, and most thinks like hacks, programs and other thing work more better with windows 7, especially 64 bit, Need any help (windows7,vista users) Personal message me
I have a level 44 duel Lann, Havent played since last year, guest im coming back,
Old 05/23/2011, 14:06   #229

Hallo zusammen,

habe mittlerweile einiges durchprobiert.

Proxifier, Proxycap und OpenVPN

Connecten ist nie ein Problem, auch andere Spieler werden schnell geladen und ich komme auch bis zum Boot wo man da zum Trainings ding muss.

Aber ich bekomme immer die Meldung unauthorized program detected und dann werde ich vom Server getrennt.

Habe Win7 Prof 64bit und habe ausser den IP sachen nix am laufen, habe auch schon den HackShield ordner ausgetauscht aber hilft alles nichts. Hat jemand eine lösung für dieses Problem gefunden ??

Englisch

I tryed Proxifier, Proxycap and OpenVPN, i can connect and everything seems to be working fine. But after a few Minutes i get the message unauthorized program detected and i get "kicked", i have changed the Hackshield folder but nothing seems to work, has anyone an idea to solve this problem ??
Old 05/23/2011, 15:31   #230

elite*gold: 6
good to know
Old 05/27/2011, 08:50   #231

elite*gold: 1545
Received Thanks: 4,749
They should complete the EU Version instead of finding ways to keep them out of NA Vindictus.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2011, 11:58   #232

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Joy View Post
They should complete the EU Version instead of finding ways to keep them out of NA Vindictus.
I can just agree with you With each update they try to ugrade HackShield to detect the Proxy Programs.
Old 05/29/2011, 08:26   #233

well, i skimmed through those pages and i think it's still working but i still gotta be noobish enough to ask ..

does these methods still work? ..and how laggy does this thing get considering i live in Egypt..i think it will be pretty laggy given that i don't have the best connection in the world ofc (it pretty much sucks!) ..

am currently playing Dragon nest and am happy with it but if this game works with descent performance it would be the game to play for the next..say 3 years? ..at least till Blade and soul comes out
Old 05/29/2011, 23:42   #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dealer View Post
well, i skimmed through those pages and i think it's still working but i still gotta be noobish enough to ask ..

does these methods still work? ..and how laggy does this thing get considering i live in Egypt..i think it will be pretty laggy given that i don't have the best connection in the world ofc (it pretty much sucks!) ..

am currently playing Dragon nest and am happy with it but if this game works with descent performance it would be the game to play for the next..say 3 years? ..at least till Blade and soul comes out
I recently made an update on my first post, for sure the proxyfirewall and AOL method work, the Proxycap i didn't test till now.

Well you are playing Dragon Nest NA? If you are playing the NA version with a proxy you should be able to play Vindictus aswell with a decent connection.

Vindictus is for sure a lot of fun for a longer time period i can assure that. I would say give it a try
Old 05/30/2011, 08:44   #235

proxyfirewall dont work under w7 x64 at all, it dont apply proxy to any program.
AOL methot works but is ultra mega laggly...

any ideas ?
Old 05/30/2011, 13:20   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukioo View Post
proxyfirewall dont work under w7 x64 at all, it dont apply proxy to any program.
AOL methot works but is ultra mega laggly...

any ideas ?
try it with ProxyCap it work for me like a charm and its easy to use
it works for w7 64bit
Old 05/30/2011, 16:56   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trokana View Post
try it with ProxyCap it work for me like a charm and its easy to use
it works for w7 64bit
what version ? on orginal hs ?
i got dc on:

i even try vpn today...
Old 05/30/2011, 17:35   #238

elite*gold: 9
<.< Ich wurde gebannt weil ich nen Proxy benutzt hab -.-
Naja, hab mir mal nen Account bei Mabinogi Heroes (Vindictus KR) gekauft.
Das problem ist immer der jeweilige Proxy.
Ich glaube in Korea gibts garkeine Socks 5 oder?
Old 05/30/2011, 20:25   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukioo View Post
what version ? on orginal hs ?
i got dc on:

i even try vpn today...
Well an american VPN should work in any case.

And about ur proxycap problem, i can't really help you with that since i'm using just Proxyfirewall at the moment it works smooth. But people told me ver. 3.24 is supposed to work.

Quote:
<.< Ich wurde gebannt weil ich nen Proxy benutzt hab -.-
Naja, hab mir mal nen Account bei Mabinogi Heroes (Vindictus KR) gekauft.
Das problem ist immer der jeweilige Proxy.
Ich glaube in Korea gibts garkeine Socks 5 oder?
Du bist der erste von dem ich das höre o.O Welches lvl warst du? Und hast du ein support ticket geschrieben und nach gefragt?

Ja Vindictus KR acc kostet eh nur 6€ aber nen Proxy dafür zu finden dauert

Viel Glück dabei.

Bald kommt der Karok auf Vindictus NA =3
Old 05/30/2011, 20:37   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
Well an american VPN should work in any case.
And about ur proxycap problem, i can't really help you with that since i'm using just Proxyfirewall at the moment it works smooth. But people told me ver. 3.24 is supposed to work.
it's really strange thing, i tried bestfreevpn.com(it works without any programs, just windows settings) and hs detect it after 5 minutes. same thing with proxycap, all version works fine, but only like 5 minutes...
do you guys use cracked/older version hackshield ?

Tags
guide, na, proxy, vindictus