About the errors, I've wanted to ask whats is the ??????? error .. I mean why does it shows?!
I can't tell you that but mostly always relogging from the webpage will fix this problem, often it appears that proxifier shows 0 bytes sent, 0 bytes received then you get the ???? error.
Well I have found a problem, people with proxy, this means people who aren't from the US can open the market and the depot, or at least I can't. We will have to find a way to fix this!
Well I have found a problem, people with proxy, this means people who aren't from the US can open the market and the depot, or at least I can't. We will have to find a way to fix this!
There is a fix for this problem:
Start the game like my guide says and after you are logged in with your character unclick the Proxification Rule.
Here's the deal,
I put in the modified HShield folder to prevent being kicked by hackshield for using proxifier. Now proxifier works with the game.
I am living at college campus, here we have to use their proxy servers for internet access. There are two proxies, proxy1 and proxy2.
proxy1 = slow.
proxy2 = fast.
To connect via proxy2 I have to do some proxy chaining, it goes like this :
user --> proxy2 --> proxy2 --> internet
You read it right, I have to chain proxy2 onto itself. I'll call the proxy chain as p2.
I am using YourFreedom with proxifier to log in the game,
YF --> proxifier[p2 proxy chain] --> internet
Vindictus --> proxifier[localhost(YourFreedom)]
Once logged in I switch to the p2 proxy chain instead of YF, like this ,
Vindictus --> proxifier[p2 proxy chain] --> internet
Simplified:
Before logging in its like this :
Vindictus --> YF --> college proxies --> Internet
After logging I set it like this :
Vindictus --> college proxies --> internet
The game works.
Now the problem is, when I log in using YF, the game keeps some connections running through YF. I'm using free version of YF so it wants me to reconnect every 60 minutes.
The moment I disconnect YF, it closes those connections which the game opens during logging and I instantly get a disconnected message ingame.
What to do?
Sounds really complicated. So you have have to use YourFreedom do Bypass the firewall from your College or what for you need that program? You can't run Proxifier with out YF?
Well i have no idea how ur college Internet works since i use my home Internet.
Sounds really complicated. So you have have to use YourFreedom do Bypass the firewall from your College or what for you need that program? You can't run Proxifier with out YF?
Well i have no idea how ur college Internet works since i use my home Internet.
I think I forgont to mention, I'm outisde US.
I have to use YF to get an american ip.
If I run proxifier without YF I go straight through my college proxies and get an IP that is not American.
If I go through YF and then college proxy, my outside IP is the YF IP which is American.
I am using the v3 of proxifier which is not commercial yet. Only the new proxifier and widecap let me do this sort of proxy configuration. I find widecap to be very non-user friendly.
I think I forgont to mention, I'm outisde US.
I have to use YF to get an american ip.
If I run proxifier without YF I go straight through my college proxies and get an IP that is not American.
If I go through YF and then college proxy, my outside IP is the YF IP which is American.
I am using the v3 of proxifier which is not commercial yet. Only the new proxifier and widecap let me do this sort of proxy configuration. I find widecap to be very non-user friendly.
I'm outside of US as well, most of the people which use this guide are european like me.
I don't really understand why you have to use YF to get an american IP, since Proxifier will make it look like you have an american IP if you use it.
Well i guess you have to use YF to kill the college proxies and then you can run proxifier without a problem.
Well i think i can't really help you with your problem, i'm too used to my own internet from my flat.
I don't really understand why you have to use YF to get an american IP, since Proxifier will make it look like you have an american IP if you use it.
Well i guess you have to use YF to kill the college proxies and then you can run proxifier without a problem.
You see, I have to route everything through the college proxies no matter what. So proxifier does that first.
I CAN use proxifier to also route the data through an american proxy after the data goes through the college proxies.
vindictus --> college proxy --> american proxy --> vindictus server
But that means searching for a decent proxy everyday.
However, YF works everyday so I try to use that.
Quote:
Well i guess you have to use YF to kill the college proxies and then you can run proxifier without a problem.
You got that right. When I use YF it creates a tunnel through the college proxies and everything can pass through. It also gives me an american IP on the other side of the tunnel.
I am also looking into laglessproxy service. It worked pretty well,also reduced the lag somewhat , except everytime I go into or out of a battle/boat the game crashes. No crash when using YF.
Vindictus Help! 07/19/2011 - Vindictus - 2 Replies I own a mac, and I've been trying to get Vindictus to run via a wineskin wrapper, I've ALMOST got it but I'm being block by a message which says
something like "can't open oreans.vxd driver".
I've discovered that this is apparently a hackshield of somekind called Themida or "APRTsomethingortheother" which supposedly can be cracked or altered some how, I know I can't request a code or whatever but is there anyway for me to bypass this hackshield? Or can anybody atleast give me some advice...
Vindictus who play on West? 11/07/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies Hey, there are anly German or eng. Player on Westserver from Vindictus?
Its realy great. Only the stupid Instance laggs are not so cool.
Hope i found a Guild for WestServer :-)
play "Vindictus" using USAIP 09/28/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies hello guys USAIP is really work for this game
im not American that's why i used this... this is Free but limited you can use them in 7mins too short.. im not Reach can anyone can Share your account!! send me in my E-mail at [email protected]
please!!!:D
here's the link USA IP, American IP, VPN, VPS, iTunes
vindictus 09/27/2010 - Vindictus - 1 Replies well if anyone dont wanna play no more. plz feel free to pm me your acc or a beta key . i would like to try it out...... i dont mind paying if you do have a working key . i found out about this game on 25th. which it already too late for me to get a key.