Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How to] Play Vindictus outside of NA

Discussion on [How to] Play Vindictus outside of NA within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/24/2011, 14:59   #211

elite*gold: 0
king66 also bei mir is das problem, das er die win7 firewall vorzieht, da fragt er, nexon... erlauben ? ja, nein ; vindictus erlauben? ja nein
wenn du nein machst gehts logischerwiese garnet
wenn du ja machst, haste kein proxy gehts auch net
wenn du win firewall aus machst fragt er garnet, ist dann wie erlauben und geht auch net
die proxyfirewall übernimmt aber irgendwie nicht die wirefall tätigkeiten und überwacht die verbindungen, ka warum die das net macht, die is im vistamode sp2 und als admin

was is die aol methode ?
Old 04/24/2011, 15:04   #212

Das ist die Aol Methode ^^

Und die Sache mit der Win7 Firewall, die hat mit Proxyfirewall eigentlich nichts zu tun da beide Programme unabhängig voneinander arbeiten.
Aber ich hatte da schonmal mit Acis ( Dem Tutorial ersteller) drüber gesprochen und wir hatten mal im Internet geschaut und festgestellt das Proxyfirewall bei (spekuliert) 95% aller Win7 Benutzer NICHT funktioniert, ist zwar total "bescheiden" aber lässt sich leider nicht ändern :/

Und ja die AOL Methode funzt ohne Probleme du hast allerdings ne ziehmlich schlechte verbindung sobald du in eine Gruppe von 3-4 Leuten kommst
Old 04/24/2011, 20:30   #213

Okay @ win7 ppl who actually followed my tutorial..... if it doesn't work with only the essential steps try going from the beginning but doing the optional ones if u didn't do them since that's exactly what i did to make it work on my win7 when it wasn't initially working.
Old 04/25/2011, 09:22   #214

doesnt work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by king66 View Post
just delete your hackshield folder and then start Vindictus, it should download a new one automatically ^^
i get this error "invalid files installed please reinstall the program" and "HackShield module has not been initialized"
Old 04/25/2011, 12:19   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by hantuafiq View Post
i get this error "invalid files installed please reinstall the program" and "HackShield module has not been initialized"
Oh okay... my Vindictus downloadet a new one and you see in "ahmed971" tutorial at point 1 that it works for him too.

So sorry, then just reinstall it and you get a new one ^^
Old 04/26/2011, 14:55   #216

ich habs probiert dann ging bei mir das internet nicht mehr hab das proxifier deinstalliert und es ging trotzdem nicht hab mein systemwiederhergestellt..

PS: vindictus hat auch nicht geklappt -.-
Old 04/27/2011, 01:35   #217

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed971 View Post
Okay for those of you who are using Win7 and cant get ProxyFirewall to work,heres what i did... and mine worked seamlessly after that even though b4 i do that mine didnt work.

OPTIONAL 1:Delete ur HShield folder and then start vindictus to get a new one (just in case the theory of HShield inspecting ur PC is true)

OPTIONAL 2
:Close Vindictus after the Update is over and go to the folder and click the HSUpdate.exe thing (well thats exactly what i did,u can try ur luck with Step 3 directly and tell me if it works)

Step 3:Go to your ProxyFirewall install folder and right click your ProxyFirewall.exe and click Properties in the pop-out menu.

Step 4:Go to compatibility tab and tick the run program in compatibility mode then go to the drop-down menu and chose Windows Vista (service Pack 2)

Step 5:In the same tab tick the Run this program as an administrator. then Apply and Ok.

OPTIONAL 6:Delete all the rules related to vindictus from your ProxyFirewall and run the game.

OPTIONAL 7:Whenever you get a message of allow or not just Allow (no Proxy) and go on untill you are at the START GAME

OPTIONAL 8:Make sure u have ur proxy ready and press Start Game,at this point you might get 1 or 2 connection messages, MAKE SURE U SET THEM ALL AS USE PROXY SERVER.

If you are lucky enough you'll b playing .
Even though some steps are labeled OPTIONAL I recommend doing all the steps because this is how i did it.
Sorry i was in a hurry u can take it modify it and even add pics if u want... well thats ofc if it works.
That's worth a try for all the win7 users.

Quote:
Then you can't do anything beside reinstalling the game.

Quote:
ich habs probiert dann ging bei mir das internet nicht mehr hab das proxifier deinstalliert und es ging trotzdem nicht hab mein systemwiederhergestellt..

PS: vindictus hat auch nicht geklappt -.-
Das internet ging nicht mehrm wie hast du den das geschaft. Hast du die Proxyfirewall methode probiert.

Werde in nächster Zeit mal wieder nach neuen Proxy Programmen suchen.
Old 04/27/2011, 06:09   #218

i get a program detected and server maintance error help me .s
Old 04/27/2011, 10:52   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayberk03 View Post
i get a program detected and server maintance error help me .s
But which of the programs is detected? I'm still playing even without replacing the hackshield folder (Proxyfirewall).
Old 04/27/2011, 13:15   #220

Hi!

I'm currently in the following situation:

I tried using ProxyFirewall, but the program does not detect any opening programs at all, and if I try to add "Vindictus.exe" to the rules manually, it will not enable upon game launch. Does anyone know what is causing this? I'm running Win7 64bit. It's a bit weird that some win7 users can use it, and some can't.

Also, I tried running Proxyfier through Sandboxie, which worked wondrous the first launch. It wasn't detected at all - however, when I open Vindictus now, with Proxyfier sanboxed, it still gets detected and I'm booted out of the game 1 min after entering.

I'm thinking that I possibly can't be the only person who is having these problems?

Does anyone have any solutions or ideas? :3
Old 04/27/2011, 17:55   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
But which of the programs is detected? I'm still playing even without replacing the hackshield folder (Proxyfirewall).
aol,proxycap,firewall working but detected in 1min (ur hackshield)
Sandboxie and Proxifier not working
thx...

Windows 7 64x Bit
Old 05/18/2011, 14:51   #222

show how the login after ep7? my friend said they have prob with proxycap. how about proxyfirewall?
Old 05/19/2011, 00:44   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolle44 View Post
Hi!

I'm currently in the following situation:

I tried using ProxyFirewall, but the program does not detect any opening programs at all, and if I try to add "Vindictus.exe" to the rules manually, it will not enable upon game launch. Does anyone know what is causing this? I'm running Win7 64bit. It's a bit weird that some win7 users can use it, and some can't.

Also, I tried running Proxyfier through Sandboxie, which worked wondrous the first launch. It wasn't detected at all - however, when I open Vindictus now, with Proxyfier sanboxed, it still gets detected and I'm booted out of the game 1 min after entering.

I'm thinking that I possibly can't be the only person who is having these problems?

Does anyone have any solutions or ideas? :3
Well the Proxyfirewall problem is something common (sadly), i don't know why it works just for some win7 users. And about the sandboxie method i can't tell you much since i'm not using win7 :s

But you could still try this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed971 View Post
Okay for those of you who are using Win7 and cant get ProxyFirewall to work,heres what i did... and mine worked seamlessly after that even though b4 i do that mine didnt work.

OPTIONAL 1:Delete ur HShield folder and then start vindictus to get a new one (just in case the theory of HShield inspecting ur PC is true)

OPTIONAL 2
:Close Vindictus after the Update is over and go to the folder and click the HSUpdate.exe thing (well thats exactly what i did,u can try ur luck with Step 3 directly and tell me if it works)

Step 3:Go to your ProxyFirewall install folder and right click your ProxyFirewall.exe and click Properties in the pop-out menu.

Step 4:Go to compatibility tab and tick the run program in compatibility mode then go to the drop-down menu and chose Windows Vista (service Pack 2)

Step 5:In the same tab tick the Run this program as an administrator. then Apply and Ok.

OPTIONAL 6:Delete all the rules related to vindictus from your ProxyFirewall and run the game.

OPTIONAL 7:Whenever you get a message of allow or not just Allow (no Proxy) and go on untill you are at the START GAME

OPTIONAL 8:Make sure u have ur proxy ready and press Start Game,at this point you might get 1 or 2 connection messages, MAKE SURE U SET THEM ALL AS USE PROXY SERVER.

If you are lucky enough you'll b playing .
Even though some steps are labeled OPTIONAL I recommend doing all the steps because this is how i did it.
Sorry i was in a hurry u can take it modify it and even add pics if u want... well thats ofc if it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayberk03 View Post
aol,proxycap,firewall working but detected in 1min (ur hackshield)
Sandboxie and Proxifier not working
thx...

Windows 7 64x Bit
AOL method can't be detected since it still works for some friends but lags a lot. I'm still playing with Proxyfirewall and it works perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka_xL View Post
show how the login after ep7? my friend said they have prob with proxycap. how about proxyfirewall?
Ya most of the people got problems now with proxycap too.

I got no problem with Proxyfirewall, i don't even need to replace the Hackshield folder anymore since i use it.
Old 05/19/2011, 04:22   #224

im using 64 bit window, so i dun have prob with my proxycap
Old 05/19/2011, 10:29   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka_xL View Post
im using 64 bit window, so i dun have prob with my proxycap
That means you can use proxycap without any problem? Did you have to replace something? Gonna add that info to the first page if you can confirm it.

Tags
guide, na, proxy, vindictus