Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How to] Play Vindictus outside of NA

Discussion on [How to] Play Vindictus outside of NA within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/26/2011, 22:21   #256

elite*gold: 0
It says you have been disconnected from the server...even though I found several working proxies. What is wrong?
Old 06/27/2011, 02:28   #257

insteristing i will try it
Old 06/27/2011, 19:10   #258

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by _xXSwissXx_ View Post
kannst du mir bitte sagen, wo sich der hsield ordner befindet, ich finde den ncith .....( bitte schicks mir per pn, dan thx ich dein desamten thread lang durch xD
Wurde schon gelöst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronsworth View Post
It says you have been disconnected from the server...even though I found several working proxies. What is wrong?
Just try it again and again if it says "disconnect". Till it logs you in to the Character select screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato3000 View Post
insteristing i will try it
Good luck
Old 06/28/2011, 11:21   #259

i think the ngm server thing you have to use your email to login to the game im not 100% sure but try that, also way to go man glad you expanding the vindictus game to every one i think the world should enjoy it not just N.A ,

And For ANY ENGLISH SPEAKERS OUT THERE WHO PLAYING ON EAST SERVER Join Cadenza Guild we are a active guild we have team speak and a website, my In Game name is Skendon join Cadenza guild we have over 110members
Old 06/28/2011, 11:45   #260

haste skype bei mir hat sich nur das login fenster geändert da konnte ich früher nicht rein aber wenn ich mich einloge steht da desconectet from server .
Old 06/28/2011, 12:36   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrej126 View Post
i think the ngm server thing you have to use your email to login to the game im not 100% sure but try that, also way to go man glad you expanding the vindictus game to every one i think the world should enjoy it not just N.A ,

And For ANY ENGLISH SPEAKERS OUT THERE WHO PLAYING ON EAST SERVER Join Cadenza Guild we are a active guild we have team speak and a website, my In Game name is Skendon join Cadenza guild we have over 110members
Oh Well usually the NGM problem is fixed for me after i relogged once at the webpage.
I'm playing on East as well but i'm in a small guild, i will add you later to my buddy list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yigi2 View Post
haste skype bei mir hat sich nur das login fenster geändert da konnte ich früher nicht rein aber wenn ich mich einloge steht da desconectet from server .
Skype: CabalTrader, denke dein problem ist Win7. Solltest mal eine andere Methode ausprobieren.
Old 07/01/2011, 11:10   #262

Help please!

Hey, I replace the Hshield like u said....but when i opened the game after replacing the folder, it says some error "Hsupdate.exe blablablabla". Ive taken a screenshot of the error below:

After i click 'Ok" it shows the screen Below:

Please help me! I realllly wanna play the game...i did all the correct things, I reinstalled the game, i opened it once, let it go to logon screen, then quit it, then i replaced the "HShield" foldier with the once i downloaded from the link then i put proxy onto the proxyfier (working proxy, i had it checked) then i opened the game from the foldier and it shows this error...please help!
Old 07/01/2011, 15:29   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by raozum12 View Post
Hey, I replace the Hshield like u said....but when i opened the game after replacing the folder, it says some error "Hsupdate.exe blablablabla". Ive taken a screenshot of the error below:

After i click 'Ok" it shows the screen Below:

Please help me! I realllly wanna play the game...i did all the correct things, I reinstalled the game, i opened it once, let it go to logon screen, then quit it, then i replaced the "HShield" foldier with the once i downloaded from the link then i put proxy onto the proxyfier (working proxy, i had it checked) then i opened the game from the foldier and it shows this error...please help!
Proxifier isn't working anymore (some people say you can via sandboxie but i didn't test it).

If you use win xp/vista try Proxyfirewall (you don't have to replace the HShield folder), and if you use win7 download Proxycap and just replace the 2 Files which are marked in my screenshot.

Good luck.
Old 07/01/2011, 16:05   #264

Thanks for before

Hey, thanks for the info that proxifier doesnt work ^_^ I tried proxyfirewall exactly like u said, but its still not working..i think the main problem is when i start the ProxyFirewall it shows as below:

Er please help again!
Old 07/02/2011, 00:44   #265

Quote:
Hey, thanks for the info that proxifier doesnt work ^_^ I tried proxyfirewall exactly like u said, but its still not working..i think the main problem is when i start the ProxyFirewall it shows as below:

Er please help again!
Are you using win7? Your desktop looks like win7 for me.

You should use proxycap since Proxyfirewall won't work for most of the win7 users.

You can watch this video to get more information:

Old 07/02/2011, 07:49   #266

Heya, im using windows vista business edition...:P
Old 07/02/2011, 12:53   #267

Quote:
Heya, im using windows vista business edition...:P
Hm strange well i use win xp and my Proxyfirewall is doing the Initialization without a problem. Maybe your Firewall is blocking it.
Old 07/04/2011, 18:04   #268

Yo Acid und alle anderen hier, kleine Frage hier am Rande.

Das mit ProxyCap funktioniert nach wie vor?
Bin hier am tun und machen, aber iwie kein Erfolg bislang ~~

Bräucht mal von jemandem hier, der ProxyCap benutzt, mal ne kleine Anleitung, was ich wo einzustellen habe, da ich immer eine eigenartige NGM-Nachricht bekomme (ich aktivier die Proxy erst beim Log-In-Bildschirm, so wie gewohnt und die beiden Dateien hab ich ebenfalls überschrieben, wie auf Acid's Screen gezeigt wird.)

Bitte um kurze Rückmeldung.
Dankö

Grüße, Waterflame

(P.S.: Okay, man sollte sich ab und an auch mal die vids innerhalb der Threads anschauen -.-...
Naja, aber dennoch danke, falls sich schon wer die mühe machen wollte ^^)
Old 07/07/2011, 10:53   #269

Guide is working perfectly for me, but I got bored with this game. I managed to get to 20+ but its boring, because of the repetetive instance system.
Old 07/07/2011, 12:21   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterflame View Post
Yo Acid und alle anderen hier, kleine Frage hier am Rande.

Das mit ProxyCap funktioniert nach wie vor?
Bin hier am tun und machen, aber iwie kein Erfolg bislang ~~

Bräucht mal von jemandem hier, der ProxyCap benutzt, mal ne kleine Anleitung, was ich wo einzustellen habe, da ich immer eine eigenartige NGM-Nachricht bekomme (ich aktivier die Proxy erst beim Log-In-Bildschirm, so wie gewohnt und die beiden Dateien hab ich ebenfalls überschrieben, wie auf Acid's Screen gezeigt wird.)

Bitte um kurze Rückmeldung.
Dankö

Grüße, Waterflame

(P.S.: Okay, man sollte sich ab und an auch mal die vids innerhalb der Threads anschauen -.-...
Naja, aber dennoch danke, falls sich schon wer die mühe machen wollte ^^)
Schön, dass du es geschafft hast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viko`♫ View Post
Guide is working perfectly for me, but I got bored with this game. I managed to get to 20+ but its boring, because of the repetetive instance system.
There is no MMO which is not repetitive, you always farm the same dungeons or PVP in the same way, quests are mostly always the same collect this and bring to A and then bring something to B.

Vindictus starts to make a lot of fun when you are over lvl 40 since you can do some Raids and get better skills and nicer sets.

I'm lvl 62 atm mostly 63 and my friend 66.

But it's your choice.

Tags
guide, na, proxy, vindictus