Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Reply
 
Old   #436
 
elite*gold: 326
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnz View Post
I have install Version 4.1
When i start DeathCheck4.1 i tell me: File does not exist imagesDE/login4.bmp

Can help me?
Ja aber ich weis doch nich wofür die 4 zuständig ist? Hab sie ja noch nicht gesehen!



Burnz is offline  
Old   #437
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
I have a problem in 4.1 - it didnt record correctly keys '1' and '2' on Imperial44Aethen, timer sync. Using old recording from 4.0x - it works fine.

Crewbot wating for first crewmemer to finish mission. Till then it dont send others.


Saurrus is offline  
Old   #438
 
elite*gold: 132
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnz View Post
Ja aber ich weis doch nich wofür die 4 zuständig ist? Hab sie ja noch nicht gesehen!
Tus einfach, habs auch gemacht es läuft einwandfrei..
dagster is offline  
Old   #439
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Hey all -

Anyone else have an issue when recording missions where the fire missiles button intermittently stops working? It's difficult to tell if it stops working entirely or is just very lagged, but I'll be spamming 'z' and it won't use my missiles for 10-15 seconds. Previously this worked fine, the problem came on yesterday. I have this issue in both 4.0x and 4.1.

Thanks!


bama004 is offline  
Old   #440
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnz View Post
I have install Version 4.1
When i start DeathCheck4.1 i tell me: File does not exist imagesDE/login4.bmp

Can help me?
there are some new files in the 4.1 folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurrus View Post
I have a problem in 4.1 - it didnt record correctly keys '1' and '2' on Imperial44Aethen, timer sync. Using old recording from 4.0x - it works fine.

Crewbot wating for first crewmemer to finish mission. Till then it dont send others.
yeah i totally forgot about different length missions, ill have a fix ready sometime


Quote:
Originally Posted by bama004 View Post
Hey all -

Anyone else have an issue when recording missions where the fire missiles button intermittently stops working? It's difficult to tell if it stops working entirely or is just very lagged, but I'll be spamming 'z' and it won't use my missiles for 10-15 seconds. Previously this worked fine, the problem came on yesterday. I have this issue in both 4.0x and 4.1.

Thanks!
missiles work around 90% of the time, sometimes after you right click drag it gets 'stuck' as held down, and you have to click right click again to fire missiles

kind of dodgy but all runs are affected in the same way if it happens, so there is no randomness between runs, meaning if it bugged the first time and you passed, then it should bug the second time and you should pass

ill try to make it more accurate sometime
thephilz is offline  
Old   #441
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
Deffinatly going to buy 4.1, now that it has crewskills its just an amazing tool.
MillerLite is offline  
Old   #442
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 5
With 4.1 my Imp44Aeten (recorded from 4.0) has gone from 90% wins to 45% wins.

I am going to try to re-record with 4.1 and hope I see a difference. *crosses fingers*
jgoines is offline  
Old   #443
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
missiles work around 90% of the time, sometimes after you right click drag it gets 'stuck' as held down, and you have to click right click again to fire missiles

kind of dodgy but all runs are affected in the same way if it happens, so there is no randomness between runs, meaning if it bugged the first time and you passed, then it should bug the second time and you should pass

ill try to make it more accurate sometime
Actually in this case it was user/bioware error. If you have proton torpedos (which I had just purchased), and you're targetting certain things, you can't fire normal missiles until you've used the proton torpedos. As soon as I removed my proton torpedos my problem disappeared.

Thanks!
bama004 is offline  
Old   #444
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 11
after about 40-50 runs the client will auto close using 4.1

when i was useing 3.2 i had 100% success rate on over 400 missions in a row now i fail 4-6 out of 50 and as i said it then closes the game on me

Also crew skills dont work for me it clicks around like they are being done but nothing appears on screen then it goes to the space mission like its done what its supposed to with 0 success of using the crew skills also missions 44-48 have never worked for me using the untzbot
viperpray is offline  
Old   #445
 
elite*gold: 132
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 131
Schade, der Crewbot ist echt Klasse, aber alle Mission die Aufgenommen wurde sind mit 4.1 nutzlos.. zumindest bei mir bleibt er bei looking for Timer stehen, und wenn er ihn findet naja dann ist die mission total asyncron
dagster is offline  
Old   #446
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperpray View Post
after about 40-50 runs the client will auto close using 4.1

when i was useing 3.2 i had 100% success rate on over 400 missions in a row now i fail 4-6 out of 50 and as i said it then closes the game on me

Also crew skills dont work for me it clicks around like they are being done but nothing appears on screen then it goes to the space mission like its done what its supposed to with 0 success of using the crew skills also missions 44-48 have never worked for me using the untzbot
the crewbot seems to work for some (like myself) and fail for others, ill try to debug it more

however more important is this crash issue

it is definately to do with deathcheck and i believe it also has to do with the botstatus.txt, as it reminds me of the old crash error untzbot used to have (you can close deathcheck and it will never crash)

i was trying to fix it for the 4.1 release but couldnt and just ragequitted, and will revisit the issue again in the next update

i have hit this problem myself, and my own workaround was to simply reset my computer. this is rather annoying, so ill try to get it fixed up soon.

with that all said, ive enjoyed going from 28-50 in the last 3 days with 4.1 along with crew skills, so i can say it definately works 'as it should' for some people
thephilz is offline  
Old   #447
 
elite*gold: 132
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 131
thepilz all recorded scripts wont work in 4.1 cause he didnt find the "timer" "freez" at looking for timer.
dagster is offline  
Old   #448
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagster View Post
thepilz all recorded scripts wont work in 4.1 cause he didnt find the "timer" "freez" at looking for timer.


This one is simple just try using the other method the event sync also try switching ur system to classic view even with the new areo updates still seems to have some issues now and again
viperpray is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #449
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 558
Received Thanks: 2
@thepilz: Isnt it possible for you to add "aim method" from Luckys Spacebot? its death proof and i got without setting anything up 100% success rate because it looking for pixel (no chance to get async).

would improve your bot
Dump is offline  
Old   #450
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 6
Extensively tested 4.1 now. And it works better than any previous versions, and the crew bot is great.

However, the bot never sends out the fifth companion. It scrolls down to it, but then clicks on the 4th instead of the 5th, then continues on without sending number five out.


krislicoque is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Beta player gesucht!!!
Hey, ich suche ein paar beta spieler für meinen minecraft root server 1.1 soweit steht schon ein großteil an gebäuden jedoch suche ich noch 4 beta...
1 Replies - Minecraft Server Advertising
Minecraft 1.7.3 Beta: Not enough space
Hallo! Also, ich habe Minecraft Beta 1.7.3, und benutze den Mod ,,Millionaire´´. In dem Mod bauen ja andere was für dich. Auf dem Schild steht was...
2 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Do The TP Missions And get 2000 TP/Missions
Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu OK. i know all of you is understand using fiddler2.. no...
6 Replies - Facebook



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.