Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #436

elite*gold: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnz View Post
I have install Version 4.1
When i start DeathCheck4.1 i tell me: File does not exist imagesDE/login4.bmp

Can help me?
Ja aber ich weis doch nich wofür die 4 zuständig ist? Hab sie ja noch nicht gesehen!

Old   #437

elite*gold: 0
I have a problem in 4.1 - it didnt record correctly keys '1' and '2' on Imperial44Aethen, timer sync. Using old recording from 4.0x - it works fine.

Crewbot wating for first crewmemer to finish mission. Till then it dont send others.

Old   #438

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Ja aber ich weis doch nich wofür die 4 zuständig ist? Hab sie ja noch nicht gesehen!
Tus einfach, habs auch gemacht es läuft einwandfrei..
Old   #439

Hey all -

Anyone else have an issue when recording missions where the fire missiles button intermittently stops working? It's difficult to tell if it stops working entirely or is just very lagged, but I'll be spamming 'z' and it won't use my missiles for 10-15 seconds. Previously this worked fine, the problem came on yesterday. I have this issue in both 4.0x and 4.1.

Thanks!

Old   #440

Quote:
I have install Version 4.1
When i start DeathCheck4.1 i tell me: File does not exist imagesDE/login4.bmp

Can help me?
there are some new files in the 4.1 folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurrus View Post
I have a problem in 4.1 - it didnt record correctly keys '1' and '2' on Imperial44Aethen, timer sync. Using old recording from 4.0x - it works fine.

Crewbot wating for first crewmemer to finish mission. Till then it dont send others.
yeah i totally forgot about different length missions, ill have a fix ready sometime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bama004 View Post
Hey all -

Anyone else have an issue when recording missions where the fire missiles button intermittently stops working? It's difficult to tell if it stops working entirely or is just very lagged, but I'll be spamming 'z' and it won't use my missiles for 10-15 seconds. Previously this worked fine, the problem came on yesterday. I have this issue in both 4.0x and 4.1.

Thanks!
missiles work around 90% of the time, sometimes after you right click drag it gets 'stuck' as held down, and you have to click right click again to fire missiles

kind of dodgy but all runs are affected in the same way if it happens, so there is no randomness between runs, meaning if it bugged the first time and you passed, then it should bug the second time and you should pass

ill try to make it more accurate sometime
Old   #441

Deffinatly going to buy 4.1, now that it has crewskills its just an amazing tool.
Old   #442

With 4.1 my Imp44Aeten (recorded from 4.0) has gone from 90% wins to 45% wins.

I am going to try to re-record with 4.1 and hope I see a difference. *crosses fingers*
Old   #443

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
missiles work around 90% of the time, sometimes after you right click drag it gets 'stuck' as held down, and you have to click right click again to fire missiles

kind of dodgy but all runs are affected in the same way if it happens, so there is no randomness between runs, meaning if it bugged the first time and you passed, then it should bug the second time and you should pass

ill try to make it more accurate sometime
Actually in this case it was user/bioware error. If you have proton torpedos (which I had just purchased), and you're targetting certain things, you can't fire normal missiles until you've used the proton torpedos. As soon as I removed my proton torpedos my problem disappeared.

Thanks!
Old   #444

after about 40-50 runs the client will auto close using 4.1

when i was useing 3.2 i had 100% success rate on over 400 missions in a row now i fail 4-6 out of 50 and as i said it then closes the game on me

Also crew skills dont work for me it clicks around like they are being done but nothing appears on screen then it goes to the space mission like its done what its supposed to with 0 success of using the crew skills also missions 44-48 have never worked for me using the untzbot
Old   #445

Schade, der Crewbot ist echt Klasse, aber alle Mission die Aufgenommen wurde sind mit 4.1 nutzlos.. zumindest bei mir bleibt er bei looking for Timer stehen, und wenn er ihn findet naja dann ist die mission total asyncron
Old   #446

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperpray View Post
after about 40-50 runs the client will auto close using 4.1

when i was useing 3.2 i had 100% success rate on over 400 missions in a row now i fail 4-6 out of 50 and as i said it then closes the game on me

Also crew skills dont work for me it clicks around like they are being done but nothing appears on screen then it goes to the space mission like its done what its supposed to with 0 success of using the crew skills also missions 44-48 have never worked for me using the untzbot
the crewbot seems to work for some (like myself) and fail for others, ill try to debug it more

however more important is this crash issue

it is definately to do with deathcheck and i believe it also has to do with the botstatus.txt, as it reminds me of the old crash error untzbot used to have (you can close deathcheck and it will never crash)

i was trying to fix it for the 4.1 release but couldnt and just ragequitted, and will revisit the issue again in the next update

i have hit this problem myself, and my own workaround was to simply reset my computer. this is rather annoying, so ill try to get it fixed up soon.

with that all said, ive enjoyed going from 28-50 in the last 3 days with 4.1 along with crew skills, so i can say it definately works 'as it should' for some people
Old   #447

thepilz all recorded scripts wont work in 4.1 cause he didnt find the "timer" "freez" at looking for timer.
Old   #448

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagster View Post
thepilz all recorded scripts wont work in 4.1 cause he didnt find the "timer" "freez" at looking for timer.

This one is simple just try using the other method the event sync also try switching ur system to classic view even with the new areo updates still seems to have some issues now and again
Thanks
1 User
Old   #449

@thepilz: Isnt it possible for you to add "aim method" from Luckys Spacebot? its death proof and i got without setting anything up 100% success rate because it looking for pixel (no chance to get async).

would improve your bot
Old   #450

Extensively tested 4.1 now. And it works better than any previous versions, and the crew bot is great.

However, the bot never sends out the fifth companion. It scrolls down to it, but then clicks on the 4th instead of the 5th, then continues on without sending number five out.