Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #451

elite*gold: 0
One thing I have noticed with crew skills is my smuggler works great, skill 2 maps to skill 2 etc, but on the imp side my inquisitor had to pick skill 2, which really hits skill 3.

It seems it was off by just enough that if I chose to try and use skill 3 it would click where a skill 4 would be, even though there's nothing there.

Also, it seems that my first npc is always out on missions while the remaining hang around, and the bot skips sending them out if npc 1 is still out. Could the bot be modified to check each npc and send them back out even if npc 1 is still on a mission?

Not a big issue overall, as I worked around it, so good job with the crew stuff, it's all working for me so far enough to keep using it.

Old   #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by krislicoque View Post
Extensively tested 4.1 now. And it works better than any previous versions, and the crew bot is great.

However, the bot never sends out the fifth companion. It scrolls down to it, but then clicks on the 4th instead of the 5th, then continues on without sending number five out.
4.1 does not work all that well for me 3.1b with 3.1c dropped in it. and useing the exe from 3.1b is the best fit 100% success.

As for the 4.1 i get about a 45-70% success rate depending on the mission how ever the crew skills do not work at all for my agent but works perfectly for my warrior all 5 companions.

Old   #453

Hey Leute ,

irgendwie raff ich gar nix bei dem Bot , bei mir geht das mal gar nicht das raumschiff fliegt nach unten links und das wars wartet wohl auf nen event start oder so , im ersten post sind ein paar videos , aber wenn ich das wie erklärt mache , am event start DRUCK drücke und das foto in paint öffne is da nur weißes bild mehr nicht :-(

hab den 4.1 Bot was muss ich tun ? gibts irgendwo ne deutsche anleitung für doofe ?
Old   #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
With 4.1 my Imp44Aeten (recorded from 4.0) has gone from 90% wins to 45% wins.

I am going to try to re-record with 4.1 and hope I see a difference. *crosses fingers*
My issue/win percentage was fixed after a reboot. In fact... I am seeing close to 95% wins now with the same script.

Old   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMATRON View Post
Hey Leute ,

irgendwie raff ich gar nix bei dem Bot , bei mir geht das mal gar nicht das raumschiff fliegt nach unten links und das wars wartet wohl auf nen event start oder so , im ersten post sind ein paar videos , aber wenn ich das wie erklärt mache , am event start DRUCK drücke und das foto in paint öffne is da nur weißes bild mehr nicht :-(

hab den 4.1 Bot was muss ich tun ? gibts irgendwo ne deutsche anleitung für doofe ?
wenn das raumschifft kleben bleibt ist folg passiert: Der Bot wartet auf ein Bild das bei dir auftauchen sollte um zu starten. Da jede Grafikkarte/whatever aber die farben minimal anders darstellt/berechnet/whatever findet er das passende Bild bei der Mission auf deinem System nicht und startet den Bot nicht. Wähl mal die andere Methode aus und probier es damit.
Old   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dump View Post
wenn das raumschifft kleben bleibt ist folg passiert: Der Bot wartet auf ein Bild das bei dir auftauchen sollte um zu starten. Da jede Grafikkarte/whatever aber die farben minimal anders darstellt/berechnet/whatever findet er das passende Bild bei der Mission auf deinem System nicht und startet den Bot nicht. Wähl mal die andere Methode aus und probier es damit.
Sorry, I am lost - - what other method?
Old   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtraMors View Post
Sorry, I am lost - - what other method?
Just try it with "Timer Sync" it should work for you then. (If you're recording for yourself)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #458

Anyone else having difficulty starting the program? I paid for the full version, however now it wont even load. I keep getting the "Line 5589" error. Yes I loaded it via admin.

Any assistance would be great
Old   #459

ok, now I got the problem that it tells me that it looks for the timer -

I start the prog, it goes through all the stages until it goes into the space itself, then it just sits there - the ship isn't moving at all (not even rolling)- in the GUI it states 'looking for timer' and that is it. I have played with the figur from 1500 to 25000, it doesn't make any difference - nor does it matter what mission I run
Old   #460

Quote:
My issue/win percentage was fixed after a reboot. In fact... I am seeing close to 95% wins now with the same script.

Wish i had that kind of luck but even with a start my pc doesn't speed up any running way to powerful of a system for it to slow down from simply being on 8 core cpu 16 gigs of ram dual 6950s
Old   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperpray View Post
Wish i had that kind of luck but even with a start my pc doesn't speed up any running way to powerful of a system for it to slow down from simply being on 8 core cpu 16 gigs of ram dual 6950s
It's not a system speed issue it is an issue with memory handling I believe. He admits that this is an issue in an earlier post. He said he would get around to fixing it when he can but in the meantime a reboot solves the issue.

I've never seen this in a macro program before BUT there are a lot of features in this bot that I don't normally see, for example image searching, using custom scripts per level/mission etc.

Generally speaking what I do is run the bot a few times before actually going AFK. If it seems to be getting more and more out of sync or fails the first few missions I reboot and try again.
Old   #462

Quote:
It's not a system speed issue it is an issue with memory handling I believe. He admits that this is an issue in an earlier post. He said he would get around to fixing it when he can but in the meantime a reboot solves the issue.

I've never seen this in a macro program before BUT there are a lot of features in this bot that I don't normally see, for example image searching, using custom scripts per level/mission etc.

Generally speaking what I do is run the bot a few times before actually going AFK. If it seems to be getting more and more out of sync or fails the first few missions I reboot and try again.
generally its not the bots fault, its simply doing as its told - its swtor that has random load times that throws it off

with that said, i do not watch test runs on start up anymore - i simply set the delay to 1900 and expect to fail a few times before the 'lag' catches on and makes the 1900 delay actually work

by doing this i come back with 90%+ (im 49 on the oceanic servers now) win rate and a hefty amount of gold. also, im 400 scavenging, and had to buy more cargo bays to chuck everything in

anyway, i really dont know any major updates to do now, except random bug fixes and whatnot (honestly, for the majority it works fine, but 'special' cases seem to seep through the cracks which may be complicated to fix, and wide patches might not even work for them)

im thinking of including a 'multiple missions to run through' but honestly dont see much point of it - after a day of botting you pretty much outlevel those missions anyway(except 34-40, those take 2 days or so), and at level 50 it maybe saves you 30-40 minutes of botting, which in the grand scheme of things (considering i bot for like 20 hours a day on my spare computer), is not very significant.

anyway, thats my current thoughts, so if anyone wants something else, speak your piece, and ill see what i can do - im literally out of ideas
Old   #463

Having the bot with the ability to run through multiple missions would be good because when bioware gets around to looking at common play patterns and see that people are running the same space mission over and over for 10+ hours a day they'll eventually start banning people for botting because no sane person runs the same mission for hours and hours.

Having the bot be able to cycle through some missions will atleast make it look more like a human is at the pc.

As for the bot fail rate, it works fine if you just record and never stop moving your cursor. I have a 100% success rate with mine and it's running on a pc that is by no means a beast. A good option to include would be a built in speedhack that slows the game down to 85%(any slower and it doesn't work). The reason for this is that although it doesn't actually effect the overall mission time it does make the ships move slightly slower and gives you longer to hover over each ship and kill it.
Old   #464

Quote:
Originally Posted by operationtrex View Post
One thing I have noticed with crew skills is my smuggler works great, skill 2 maps to skill 2 etc, but on the imp side my inquisitor had to pick skill 2, which really hits skill 3.

It seems it was off by just enough that if I chose to try and use skill 3 it would click where a skill 4 would be, even though there's nothing there.

Also, it seems that my first npc is always out on missions while the remaining hang around, and the bot skips sending them out if npc 1 is still out. Could the bot be modified to check each npc and send them back out even if npc 1 is still on a mission?

Not a big issue overall, as I worked around it, so good job with the crew stuff, it's all working for me so far enough to keep using it.

same thing here.
Old   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzKaiser View Post
same thing here.
ah right, yes, i forgot to mention im also working on a smarter crewbot, as youve probably guessed, mainly misclicks and better 'sending out' algorithms

its pretty dumb right now, simply 'send whatever' (which works surprisingly well, usually) but yeah ill make it better too

the 'works on some classes but not on others' bug, ill look into as well - it seems my assumption that everyone was the same is just wrong

if worst comes to worst ill make it self-configurable so you can adjust where it clicks, which might be tricky, but of course ill add a video tutorial if it comes to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forwardsbackflip View Post
A good option to include would be a built in speedhack that slows the game down to 85%(any slower and it doesn't work). The reason for this is that although it doesn't actually effect the overall mission time it does make the ships move slightly slower and gives you longer to hover over each ship and kill it.
im not really fond of anything that will edit the client in any way, and im also not sure if autoit supports it. i used to read levels via memory addresses but now i dont due to the addresses changing sometimes when bioware patches it, which may break older versions

of course, i could just make it toggle-able, but thats still kind of 'dodgy' and its not exactly important