Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #271

elite*gold: 0
funzt tatellos bis auf das er nicht restartet.

es steht nur da, looking for results und er klickt nicht auf annehmen.

Old   #272

playtime 1 to 50 => 5d10h, looks great :-).

Old   #273

I am always stuk at looking for world map. Win 7 how can fix that?
Old   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post

Very Nice

Old   #275

funzt soweit habe gestern mit lvl 13 angefangen und bin atm 19 1/2. Aber als ich den Bot heute gestartet habe bekam ich eine Meldung das die Version die ich nutze (3.3) alt ist. Soll wohl eine hmtl Page sein die sich da öffnet, aber mein Trend Micro Security bloxkt das ganze und ich bekomme nur Quelltext zu sehen. Gibts ne neue Version oder was is da los ?

LG
Old   #276

3.3 oder die 4er is schon da
Old   #277

Verlinkt ist die 4er ja noch nicht, deswegen Frage ich.

LG
Old   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
its awesome isnt it

i have more 50s than i can be bothered using .. ah well.

///////////

anyway, 4.0 released

i have tested it over 3 different computers and have gotten the same results - REALLY GOOD.

however i did not get a chance to fully error check it, so there may be some difficulties in some missions to recognize the event ..

also, keep in mind that there was no actual fixes for anything else, so if it did not work beforehand, it probably still wont at the moment. i will try to address individual problems once this sync method is up and going.

anyway, the only update i actually did from 3.3 -> 4.0 was the event sync, so if it does not work well, then revert back to anything lower while i try to debug it.

please report all problems here and i will try to get them fixed. also, making your own custom images for the event sync to match against is SLIGHTLY more complicated but much more specific, see on how to do it.

i probably will not be home for a day or two due it being the weekend, so yeah post away and ill get back to work when i get back

//

also the 4.0 file has my recordings for zosha44 and clouds44 that i have gotten at least a 95% success rate in for the last two weeks
however they were recorded using max space ship gear (and EMP/shield), so they might fail if using lower equipment.

the other files are not full play-throughs and just simple sync-checkers - they should kill some targets just to test the sync out, then exit abruptly

//

and once again my automatic mail server is being derp, so just email or PM me if you do not get an automatic email
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by peredoka View Post
I am always stuk at looking for world map. Win 7 how can fix that?
Make sure you are in Windowed mode and not Fullscreen (Windowed)
Old   #280

I think we must record all mission new for 4.0 version.

i startet atm and the untz do nothing in the mission
Old   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
its awesome isnt it

i have more 50s than i can be bothered using .. ah well.

///////////

anyway, 4.0 released

i have tested it over 3 different computers and have gotten the same results - REALLY GOOD.

however i did not get a chance to fully error check it, so there may be some difficulties in some missions to recognize the event ..

also, keep in mind that there was no actual fixes for anything else, so if it did not work beforehand, it probably still wont at the moment. i will try to address individual problems once this sync method is up and going.

anyway, the only update i actually did from 3.3 -> 4.0 was the event sync, so if it does not work well, then revert back to anything lower while i try to debug it.

please report all problems here and i will try to get them fixed. also, making your own custom images for the event sync to match against is SLIGHTLY more complicated but much more specific, see on how to do it.

i probably will not be home for a day or two due it being the weekend, so yeah post away and ill get back to work when i get back

//

also the 4.0 file has my recordings for zosha44 and clouds44 that i have gotten at least a 95% success rate in for the last two weeks
however they were recorded using max space ship gear (and EMP/shield), so they might fail if using lower equipment.

the other files are not full play-throughs and just simple sync-checkers - they should kill some targets just to test the sync out, then exit abruptly

//

and once again my automatic mail server is being derp, so just email or PM me if you do not get an automatic email

have a thanks, sir!
Old   #282

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

The mouse is locked bottem left

he does nothing more
Old   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphajan View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

The mouse is locked bottem left

he does nothing more
It's waiting till it sees the left edge of the sun. The event sync waits till you're at a certain point, then starts.
Old   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelione43 View Post
It's waiting till it sees the left edge of the sun. The event sync waits till you're at a certain point, then starts.
you 'might' have loaded the mission too slow and so the sun was already past by the time you get into the mission, so it didnt detect the event

try using the guide to make an image matching the blue tail of the ships in front of you right now, or similar - that would fix it
Old   #285

whe ni run it it doesnt click in the right places on the galaxy map
ive tryed in classic and aero, ive done everything the guide says .
my gams on 800600
my desktop is 1600x900 possibly the problem ?