Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: IMDb
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/23/2024, 17:00
Replies: 7
Views: 1,791
Posted By IMDb
~ R ~ E ~ Z ~ E ~ R ~ V ~ E ~

~ R ~ E ~ Z ~ E ~ R ~ V ~ E ~
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/09/2023, 12:51
Replies: 1
Views: 744
Posted By IMDb
Topic can be deleted.

Topic can be deleted.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/27/2023, 19:16
Replies: 1
Views: 744
Posted By IMDb
Arrow Topic can be deleted.

Topic can be deleted.
Forum: Off Topic 02/10/2023, 12:45
Replies: 18
Views: 1,380
Posted By IMDb
What is Friend? Friends are people you can have...

What is Friend?
Friends are people you can have fun with. Friends share important moments, hang out together and have fun. Friends love each other just as they are.

A good friend cheers you up...
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 17:36
Replies: 40
Views: 2,177
Posted By IMDb
in Turkey, you?

in Turkey, you?
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 10:05
Replies: 37
Views: 2,401
Posted By IMDb
Made love to a virgin with a virgin. They called...

Made love to a virgin with a virgin. They called the man national, the woman a prostitute. :confused:
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 10:02
Replies: 54
Views: 3,816
Posted By IMDb
aka cobra tate. British citizen with an...

aka cobra tate.

British citizen with an American passport. but with his brother Tristan, he is enjoying the day with sports cars in Romania.

Gypsy is actually a different type of relaxation....
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 09:57
Replies: 40
Views: 2,177
Posted By IMDb
This is directly proportional to the country's...

This is directly proportional to the country's policy. Personally, I am a qualified university graduate, but since I could not do my own business in the country I live in, I started working in...
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 09:53
Replies: 52
Views: 3,325
Posted By IMDb
Treatments cannot cure autoimmune diseases, but...

Treatments cannot cure autoimmune diseases, but they can control the overactive immune response and reduce inflammation. Treatments are also available to relieve symptoms such as pain, swelling,...
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 09:36
Replies: 80
Views: 4,962
Posted By IMDb
1- Zeroing emissions means reducing existing...

1- Zeroing emissions means reducing existing emissions and eliminating remaining emissions. For this, carbon dioxide emissions from energy, industry, agriculture, housing and transportation should be...
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 09:28
Replies: 4
Views: 656
Posted By IMDb
Hello, you can access the videos, play them or...

Hello, you can access the videos, play them or even watch them, you can download them, but if you can't even communicate, get well soon.
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 09:18
Replies: 9
Views: 803
Posted By IMDb
I have heard of post-avatar syndrome and not only...

I have heard of post-avatar syndrome and not only with the avatar movie, but I have experienced this situation periodically from the past to the present, for example, the first thing that came to my...
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 09:04
Replies: 21
Views: 1,512
Posted By IMDb
1) Freedom, power, or liberty is the state of...

1) Freedom, power, or liberty is the state of being able to choose, do, and act as one wishes without being hindered or limited.
2) In philosophy, the anti-determinism includes the idea of ​​free...
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 08:56
Replies: 12
Views: 1,506
Posted By IMDb
IPTV, known as Internet protocol television, is...

IPTV, known as Internet protocol television, is defined as the channels and broadcasts that users follow over the Internet. The way individuals can benefit from internet protocol television is...
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 08:53
Replies: 61
Views: 3,707
Posted By IMDb
If we think of it not only as New Year's Eve, but...

If we think of it not only as New Year's Eve, but 365 days a year. Personally, I don't have the idea of ​​multi/group entertainment. The location is not important, but I do not prefer to participate...
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 08:50
Replies: 24
Views: 1,473
Posted By IMDb
In our country, volunteering is unfortunately...

In our country, volunteering is unfortunately ignored and it seems unnecessary. In fact, volunteer work is an application that shows the pouring of human emotions into the field. Volunteering jobs...
Forum: Off Topic 02/08/2023, 08:41
Replies: 2,323
Views: 178,936
Posted By IMDb
"No one is innocent in a war where children die."...

"No one is innocent in a war where children die."
Unfortunately, although the war is always bad, there will always be people or countries that will profit from it.
Forum: Valorant 02/08/2023, 08:37
Replies: 13
Views: 1,354
Posted By IMDb
There is no such thing as a lifetime. if you use...

There is no such thing as a lifetime. if you use it for a few months at most and there will be a problem, you will have a lifetime money, a few months' money, my friend.
Forum: Off Topic 02/07/2023, 20:26
Replies: 35
Views: 2,378
Posted By IMDb
Hello brother, to answer the question from the...

Hello brother, to answer the question from the country I am in, this business potential is 90%+ or even 99% fraudulent, and trying to make some money makes money in your pocket. (Note: excluding the...
Forum: Off Topic 02/07/2023, 20:22
Replies: 23
Views: 1,363
Posted By IMDb
Hello bro, As your brother who graduated from...

Hello bro, As your brother who graduated from sports academy and coached in gyms for a long time. I would like to give you some brief information.
In order to comment on you, you need to have...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/07/2023, 20:15
Replies: 23
Views: 7,994
Posted By IMDb
Hello, there is something I don't understand. For...

Hello, there is something I don't understand. For example, you are sharing cheats here. Wouldn't your trick be invalid if Valorant administrators see it or players see this issue and report it to the...
Forum: Off Topic 02/07/2023, 20:13
Replies: 169
Views: 10,821
Posted By IMDb
I really don't know what country you live in, but...

I really don't know what country you live in, but there is a difference of 6.5 euros between the price 12 years ago and the current price. Unfortunately, the funny situation in Turkey is almost here,...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/07/2023, 20:06
Replies: 5
Views: 475
Posted By IMDb
What do you mean by my dma product? often those...

What do you mean by my dma product? often those who want to grow their business and increase their customer potential. They open dealerships on global shopping sites. You may want to do some research...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/07/2023, 20:00
Replies: 25
Views: 4,293
Posted By IMDb
I'm very bad at cheating in games. I've always...

I'm very bad at cheating in games. I've always wondered what program these cheaters use and how they are not caught :)
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.