Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Trusted Dealer

Discussion on Looking for a Trusted Dealer within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a Trusted Dealer

I have a batch of dma products for sale ,I'll give you a very low price to promote the sales volume 。It will also ensure that you have a high profit from it .
I need to find dealers from all over the world who are interested in this area to cooperate with In addition, I need to find a korean dealer to talk about other cooperation .
My discord : 离殇#7485
Old 02/07/2023, 19:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 929
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 371147285 View Post
I have a batch of dma products for sale ,I'll give you a very low price to promote the sales volume 。It will also ensure that you have a high profit from it .
I need to find dealers from all over the world who are interested in this area to cooperate with In addition, I need to find a korean dealer to talk about other cooperation .
My discord : 离殇#7485
Wrong place buddy.
Old 02/07/2023, 19:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
Wrong place buddy.
Excuse me, where should I send it from
Old 02/07/2023, 20:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What do you mean by my dma product? often those who want to grow their business and increase their customer potential. They open dealerships on global shopping sites. You may want to do some research if you wish.
Old 02/07/2023, 20:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDb View Post
What do you mean by my dma product? often those who want to grow their business and increase their customer potential. They open dealerships on global shopping sites. You may want to do some research if you wish.
I'm sorry, man. that's hard for me. dma is a kind of hardware with a chip .It takes 2pc to use it. He can guarantee that you will not be found after cheating. The number of DMA cheaters that have been found in the past few years is pitiful
Old 02/08/2023, 05:30   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 383
Arrow Escape from Tarkov -> Escape from Tarko…

#moved

Tags
dma dealer