Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Definitely Not Rappelz

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
I feel like I forgot about the language barrier a bit. When I said "Do not argue with players" I don't mean to listen to their every little request. What I meant is do not engage in arguments with players in public or private spaces. E.g. EPVP, PM (in Rappelz Client), Email or otherwise. As an admin you are above that stuff.

Example you announce a future feature of your server and you hold a poll to polish something about this feature and one person (for argument sake) does not agree with this feature or the addition whatever. He goes and starts talking shit about it and about you and tries to bait you into arguing about it. As long as most other people are happy about it (the majority) you move along and ignore this person. Engaging with him in a public space serves no purpose but to make YOU look bad.

Trust me when I tell you that, I and my former staff have been in your exact position before. Think about it If you disagree with someone let it go, you're the admin they are not as long as you are prepared to deal with the fallout man. Just like what you're doing above, you're telling people that you're doing x and if they are smart they will do y and so on, but they can just move along and you're left looking bad. It will never serve you bud.
LoL bro, I miss the old times.
those days gms-admins are ignorant every feedback is considered flaming and game breaking .
we suggested to reduce godmothers price in cbt they said its a hard server . is that an answer? eventually, we proved that it has to be changed.

Quote:
this is NOT CLASSIC RAPPELZ you can read the name of project
that does not verify why u need to make everything harder than rappelz itself okay ?
wasn't calculating how much it will take u to get 1 god mother enough for you to understand the price was overdrawn? I mean 26hrs for 1 god mother is enough for anyone to realize its super p2w if u ask me, u didn't have to make a vote for such a thing.
Quote:
this server which you call it ( Pay to win ) i have +100 players and they love it
he finally uses the famous technique "lying", im online at this very moment players online is around 20 - 30 maximum, most of them in my guild , and if shit doesn't change we're all out.

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
i said befor only 1-3 players send this niqativ feedback and one of them were flaming.. any way

about how much you will get points each day it is up to u!

we allready put o2 via mob drop with low chance from mobs so u can farm it! if u are smart you will get some more and if not then you will keep send those usless feedback

the other way! ( how to get o2 points )

by standing online 1 points Each 15 min

by vote shop ( get 20 points each 1 vote "soon . we are working on it for next patch" )

by guilds wars

some Events ( PVE - PVP )

it is smiple

let me explain more about project Idea

this is NOT CLASSIC RAPPELZ you can read the name of project

if u gona put ur suggestions and thinking about classic rappelz then sorry your place is not here!

second you said ( but to be fair i havent really played it, just checked the cs and quit so i have no idea how many coins you really get so its up to you to decide if you want to play on this server or not.)

if u didnt test the server system out then you have no right to put any suggestions yet. test it first then if there is somthing wrong we can hear from u or from anyone els

3d this game is not only CS we are working in this NEW patch as we said in server that we will make a npc for Rupees. that is mean the rupes will be important in game aswell

the game is keep upgradning and it will never stop!

Fourthly stop using Usless feedback .your Opinion is not right but we still respect it coz we have 1 rule that we will resprct any opinion even if it is usless

Fifthly

this server which you call it ( Pay to win ) i have +100 players and they love it

so that is enough for me right now and i will do what they want "as vote" not what YOU want .

Adios
and again not even one of your answer is useful. you just keep talking, lying and dodging, defending your pay2win server. ppl give you good feedback all the time you just cant handle it. it was a fight to get a normal price for gmfb. again, your have no idea what you are doing, you havent thought about your votesystem you are clueless.
100+ players? we will see about that in a few weeks when they realize how broken everything is.
buying empty dts/wds for rl money only? not pay2win? you are delusional.
but i respect your opinion even if its wrong! gl with your server.

Old   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
and again not even one of your answer is useful. you just keep talking, lying and dodging, defending your pay2win server. ppl give you good feedback all the time you just cant handle it. it was a fight to get a normal price for gmfb. again, your have no idea what you are doing, you havent thought about your votesystem you are clueless.
100+ players? we will see about that in a few weeks when they realize how broken everything is.
buying empty dts/wds for rl money only? not pay2win? you are delusional.
but i respect your opinion even if its wrong! gl with your server.

allright.. the cash points can be geted by 4 ways :

1- standing online 1 points Each 15 min
2- Drops via mobs
3- Vote system ( we are working on it to release)
4-Guild Wars system

i said that more then 3 times and all players buy items shop so easly

thanks for your Feedback!

Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
LoL bro, I miss the old times.
those days gms-admins are ignorant every feedback is considered flaming and game breaking .
we suggested to reduce godmothers price in cbt they said its a hard server . is that an answer? eventually, we proved that it has to be changed.

that does not verify why u need to make everything harder than rappelz itself okay ?
wasn't calculating how much it will take u to get 1 god mother enough for you to understand the price was overdrawn? I mean 26hrs for 1 god mother is enough for anyone to realize its super p2w if u ask me, u didn't have to make a vote for such a thing.

he finally uses the famous technique "lying", im online at this very moment players online is around 20 - 30 maximum, most of them in my guild , and if shit doesn't change we're all out.
who is laying now.

if server has inly 20-30 then you will not find at least +30 in horizon only!!

plus i check the online by Host

there is +100 players log in quit

60 online staying for most time

for Dead time ( in the morning they are +30 )

( befor u put any comment make sure about it )

thanks.

tell the truth..

the god of mother was 100 points

after vote by players we make it 35 points! and now you are the one who lie.

any way if u have idea and suggestions send it to me! via facebook or here. right now you didnt say any suggestions yet ! in server
Thanks
1 User
Old   #94

Quote:

2- Drops via mobs
4-Guild Wars system

Good luck

who is laying now.

thanks.

tell the truth..

the god of mother was 100 points

any way if u have and suggestions send it to me! via facebook or here you didnt say any suggestions yet ! in server
u told us the price of godmother is nice and it's a hard server, but it turns out you finally decided to change it after a lot of ppl has told u so.
that's a good sign that you do listen, but pls try to do that more often :P

30 - 40 is good number, u said 100 so I thought u didn't count the ppl who quit or the total players . but the active count is nearly 50 to 60.
so i guess nobody lying here , it was missunderstanding

i heard from u a lot of good words, and promising decision, ill is waiting for them.
so far u guys will do fantastic job , just don't let few haters destroy you ^^.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #95

elite*gold: 140
Quote:

2- Drops via mobs
4-Guild Wars system

Good luck

who is laying now.

thanks.

tell the truth..

the *** of mother was 100 points

any way if u have and suggestions send it to me! via facebook or here you didnt say any suggestions yet ! in server
And yet after silentwisdom told you to ignore troll u replay them?
Dude your server is populated.Who care what a 1 troll thinks?

Anyway good luck with server!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #96

I cant connect to the login server. Is it down again?

edit: working 5 mins later. Looks like the admin was updating.
Old   #97

Hey, is the server's endgame mostly farming veiled island for money like all the other servers or is it different?
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipv View Post
Hey, is the server's endgame mostly farming veiled island for money like all the other servers or is it different?
I am still at 70 level range , but i see there are lot of r6 people...It is kinda different since classes got other skills lol ;d
Old   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
And yet after silentwisdom told you to ignore troll u replay them?
Dude your server is populated.Who care what a 1 troll thinks?

Anyway good luck with server!!!
i'm a troll for discussing the matter of having prices overrated without asking for player's opinion ? then why use the "created by player's opinion" model then ?

if u like to do everything by urself and decide the prices thats good but don't use a model that says the opposite. that was just what i was arguing about.
Old   #100

we will keep updating / upgrading our server.. for any suggestions please send it to our facebook page here :
Old   #101

video from server

enjoy
Thanks
1 User
Old   #102

Light u r a noob <3

Seatarc.
Old   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga1axys View Post
Light u r a noob <3

Seatarc.
lol, i feel flattered xD thx.
Old   #104

7 years ++ playing rappelz.
Tried this server for 1 whole week, managed to get myself to Lv. 112.

I do not usually give feed back, but when I do is because I strongly suggest you follow my opinion or else you will be wasting you time.

Server can't be solo'ed, again, 1 whole week for lv 112. If you want to lvl quick, you will need a party.
DO NOT be engaged on those pictures of so many people online, they are 1- all buff slaves, 2- AFK. They leave their toons online for O2 coins, which is their cash shop "Value".

I suggest you save your time and don't join this server. You will be disappointed of how things will turn out.

Just don't. Many players have already quit for the same reasons, is just a waste of time.
Good luck, and look for something else.
Old   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by delparty13 View Post
7 years ++ playing rappelz.
Tried this server for 1 whole week, managed to get myself to Lv. 112.

I do not usually give feed back, but when I do is because I strongly suggest you follow my opinion or else you will be wasting you time.

Server can't be solo'ed, again, 1 whole week for lv 112. If you want to lvl quick, you will need a party.
DO NOT be engaged on those pictures of so many people online, they are 1- all buff slaves, 2- AFK. They leave their toons online for O2 coins, which is their cash shop "Value".

I suggest you save your time and don't join this server. You will be disappointed of how things will turn out.

Just don't. Many players have already quit for the same reasons, is just a waste of time.
Good luck, and look for something else.

1. u can easy lvl on this server // 2. do main quests // 3. if u want to reach max in one day ( could be possbile on this server too ) go and play all those fun server..