Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mirage Server 8.1

Discussion on Mirage Server 8.1 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mirage Server 8.1

Hello and good morning everyone.

Dear players, I'm talking to you as a friend, as a brother, as a player same as you.That feels what you feel, that cares about you, that knows what you need, that sees what you see.

we "Mirage crew", would like you to help us to make the best server, where every player has his voice, where every player has his price, a member or a group. you are all important.If we going to dream, then we will dream high .

Let me introduce myself, I'm "Fista", you most likely never heard of me, but soon enough I will be your best friend.

I myself will work hard to please all players that will join us in our journey, you all are important and this isn't Courtesy, I'm serious and we don't want to lose anyone, not a single member.We would also welcome any who will join us.

The server is working and doing the last touches, but first of all, we need your suggestions and recommendations after all this server was meant for the players.

And let me tell you that without you guys, we will never succeed, and our trust in you is very strong, and we hope the same for us.
infos about the version: 8.1.
ladies and gentlemen, version doesn't mean anything to us, we are able to change anything, and we will change everything to fit the needs of our players, we will also make every class unique and has his own value.
supported languages will be | Arabic | + | English |. if there are volunteers who would want their language on the server, send us a message, "we do care".
Special thanks to "Hidenori", our designer, has done a fantastic job.
we will introduce the rest of the crew very soon

since the site is not done yet, we can't post the link here, we do respect *Elitepvpers* rules and guidelines, once it done we will make a backlink & post the link here.currently, dms and comments will be great.

and to keep on track of whats new or to send your suggestions privately and to send requests of whatever sort here's our facebook page "(we have followed epvp main fb and also liked )
we're not who you think, please contact us we insist
Founder : Fista.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2017, 04:44   #2

elite*gold: 30
is designer the one who chose a font color for this topic?

joking. good luck guys :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2017, 05:05   #3

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
is designer the one who chose a font color for this topic?

joking. good luck guys :P
nah too sad the logo doesn't appear properly, I'm sorry if I have a bad taste in colours xD upcoming news will be styled more patiently, excuse us this time pls :#
also thank you, any suggestions?
Old 08/25/2017, 05:50   #4

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzUnited View Post
nah too sad the logo doesn't appear properly, I'm sorry if I have a bad taste in colours xD upcoming news will be styled more patiently, excuse us this time pls :#
i cant have any suggestions now since im not familiar with your team yet.

my suggestions are always ideas but an idea is the thing that is worthless for anyone except the one who got it. i think your own ideas is the only thing that worth you to work on.

anyways, make it just a good server to make other servers competing with yours. neither more nor less is actually expected by a community ;P
Old 08/25/2017, 09:40   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzUnited View Post
put [IMG] before the link and [/IMG] behind the link
Old 08/25/2017, 12:59   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
It is formatted correctly. I can see the images when I edit it and select preview post, but they don't show when it is posted.

I believe it may be because this members account is so new.
Old 08/25/2017, 16:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Nexitis View Post
put [IMG] before the link and [/IMG] behind the link
Hi, thank you very much for your help, we tried everything.i think its the forum's system like thndr said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
i cant have any suggestions now since im not familiar with your team yet.

my suggestions are always ideas but an idea is the thing that is worthless for anyone except the one who got it. i think your own ideas is the only thing that worth you to work on.

anyways, make it just a good server to make other servers competing with yours. *neither more nor less is actually expected by a community *;P
Hello again, dear friend i don't see why knowing the team is required to suggest something, we do really care on what players want to say.

as for that we will introduce the rest of the crew when everything is done. we will stick to our decision in trusting the community to try and give our server a chance ^^".
Old 08/27/2017, 01:01   #8

up !
Old 08/27/2017, 01:26   #9

it could be cool if you guys make pvp useful in lower lvls, that would make the game more intense.

also, I wish if there are opening events since that's not so much popular in other servers, they just open and wait for players to come.
Old 08/27/2017, 01:53   #10

It was really painful to read. Blue on light blue dont work. You should edit that.
Old 08/27/2017, 03:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSM98 View Post
It was really painful to read. Blue on light blue dont work. You should edit that.
hahahahaha xD
Old 08/27/2017, 11:59   #12

When can be play is it gonna be high rates, am hoping for a low rate server make it hard pls.
Old 08/27/2017, 19:26   #13

Hey there , in my opinion u realy need to make a realy low rate server with expensive npc stuff to make it realy hard. With a nice setup of NPC stuff and cash shop balance. Players should be able to get all stuff with some work . And not only play 1-3 days to get R5 or more.
The best time was the one u need to farm or do party for hours and hours to get r3 and it was rly hard to go for r4 or more like in e4....
But so u can be sure u have stuff to do .. also u can do event with that "hard mode" so its no problem to make a buff event or exp event if ppl dont lvl that fast at all .
Go also for even more npc prices for exemple epro or stuff like that. U need als take care of the right balance of Shop and npc stuff .. The Npc need some only NPC stuff that players need to buy so the ruppes arent worthless like on other server trys ...
Next one is, if u want to balance classes u need to do it bevor u start the server . Or otherwise u have only the op classes on ur server .
Also nerv the pvp dmg it isnt fun to do the 1 shot pvp as normal ... If u do u can maybe make pvp events, wars etc with special rewards .
In my opinion u have more fun playing on long term if u have stuff to do and some goals. If u get whole stuff rly easy u will leave soon. Also the always on players wont lvl that far away if u need rly long to lvl at all ^^.
Would like to see that u cant easy solo dungeons .So there is a chance that players will group up .. If u group up u should also get an party exp boni .

And if u care off players and ur server, then dont go on with a half developed server full of unbalnced stuff and bugs with the attitude players should report and u will fix it one by one. Just spent 1 or 2 more months and make it right at the first time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2017, 06:12   #14

good morning everyone

we have completed the website and the server is functionally working as intended.

now i would like to take your suggestions for the following stuff

1-level up rewards, ofc we don't like to rewards our players with "stamina savers", so feel free and say what you like to see
also the unique prizes for the first r7 and t2 and t3 (150 - 155 - 160).

more will be coming ... Fista.
Old 09/06/2017, 07:21   #15

Rates are all what matters.
If it's high then no ty. Play for 2 days and reach 180.