Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Definitely Not Rappelz

Discussion on Definitely Not Rappelz within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 07/23/2017, 10:31   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsgoodyo View Post
Lol, this team is a joke, all they care about is quick cash grab.

They say before that CS was cosmetic only, its already full of gear and pay to win items.

Bugs and same stupid **** are still here from when server opened.

Breeder and many other classes broken and weak, no balance.

Stay away from here, its just a cash grab run by useless devs.

Let me clarify, their "cash shop" its basically like retail , %99 of the items you expect to find in vendors on p servers are in the cash shop.

All E pro, E Rep, ancient cubes etc cost O2 coins ( cash money)

Server is a joke, devs arent to be trusted, it needs 6 months more work before release and even then would you pay like retail ????

Hahahahaha suckers.

go find another server to play and dont flame our server .. (read the rules of forum and respect it)

second.. you can get cash shop points from mobs farming so how u call it ?
( pay to win)

also cash shop points can be get in every 15 min = 1 points . from level 100 above

3d please go out from threade . i dont need flamers like u here .

about breeder we fix it from week ago and it is works fine maybe u are blind!

every classes is fixed now and works fine

and at last server is in beta version .so that is the points from beta for test not for having fun
Old 07/23/2017, 14:31   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
also cash shop points can be get in every 15 min = 1 points . from level 100 above
SeemsGood
Old 07/23/2017, 15:38   #63

Quote:
Lol, this team is a joke, all they care about is quick cash grab.

They say before that CS was cosmetic only, its already full of gear and pay to win items.

Bugs and same stupid **** are still here from when server opened.

Breeder and many other classes broken and weak, no balance.

Stay away from here, its just a cash grab run by useless devs.

Let me clarify, their "cash shop" its basically like retail , %99 of the items you expect to find in vendors on p servers are in the cash shop.

All E pro, E Rep, ancient cubes etc cost O2 coins ( cash money)

this is a picture of the cash shop items the ones you said its p2w

Server is a joke, devs arent to be trusted, it needs 6 months more work before release and even then would you pay like retail ????

Hahahahaha suckers.

Hi, I agree about what u said about the team, but I will point out some stuff that is wrong you said.

firstly it's a hard server, I don't want a 1-week old server where I can be full.
Secondly, you will be able to get tons of coins from quests and u can make toons to do that as well.

if they don't add an option to buy it for in-game currency then I will agree with you with every letter.

Finally, you need to be polite pls this is a respectful forum i don't like to see insults around here, you can have all the criticism you want but don't flame.
Old 07/23/2017, 16:07   #64

Actually, if they made the cash shop points can be collected without the need to pay this is very good thing
Old 07/23/2017, 16:38   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
Actually, if they made the cash shop points can be collected without the need to pay this is very good thing
hey, i just found this new feature, everyone above level 100 will get automatically 1 point every 15minutes for free.
that sounds great except that *** mother's are 100coins each :P
Old 07/23/2017, 16:46   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
hey, i just found this new feature, everyone above level 100 will get automatically 1 point every 15minutes for free.
that sounds great except that *** mother's are 100coins each :P
good so pvp will be more like pvp and not a competition who has more gmfb
Old 07/23/2017, 16:54   #67

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
@

Negative feedback is also feedback and I am going to allow it, but please try and keep the direct name calling to a minimum.

Thanks.
Old 07/23/2017, 17:00   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
Hi, I agree about what u said about the team, but I will point out some stuff that is wrong you said.

firstly it's a hard server, I don't want a 1-week old server where I can be full.
Secondly, you will be able to get tons of coins from quests and u can make toons to do that as well.

if they don't add an option to buy it for in-game currency then I will agree with you with every letter.

Finally, you need to be polite pls this is a respectful forum i don't like to see insults around here, you can have all the criticism you want but don't flame.
Well that is one huge-ugly interface for a cash shop
Old 07/23/2017, 17:40   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
oh really!!!! it is only Your opinion ./ our players just like it! and that is enough for me
Old 07/23/2017, 17:49   #70

Quote:
oh really!!!! it is only Your opinion ./ our players just like it! and that is enough for me
to be fair it looks like one of those phones for old ppl =DD but hey it works all that matters
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2017, 18:12   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
to be honest, the number of servers I've seen whom able to do in-game cash shops are limited, I'm actually surprised they got it to work and it gives u the items instantly with no loss or slow.

most of them would do it manually by GM or a web page inside the client, idk how.
or from the browser :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
good so pvp will be more like pvp and not a competition who has more gmfb
so far I think it will be more of a cash shop PVP for a while, until people fix their belt and etc, then they will farm for gmfb . but in the beginning it will be an advantage for whom has money :P

Since nobody acknowledge date has been posted
"Dear players thank you all for waiting

i would like to say we will start - open beta version after 2 hours from now that is mean in 18:00 GMT today in 7/23/2017"

good luck , its 30minutes passed so far.
Old 07/23/2017, 18:33   #72

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
to be fair it looks like one of those phones for old ppl =DD but hey it works all that matters
Well it doese a bit.

Quote:
Well if u get bad or good opinion it is a just a opinion,dont need to be triggered

And yea as long it works it is good.
Old 07/24/2017, 07:29   #73

Quote:
go find another server to play and dont flame our server .. (read the rules of forum and respect it)

second.. you can get cash shop points from mobs farming so how u call it ?
( pay to win)

3d please go out from threade . i dont need flamers like u here .

about breeder we fix it from week ago and it is works fine maybe u are blind!

every classes is fixed now and works fine

and at last server is in beta version .so that is the points from beta for test not for having fun
DO i need to find and quote you on facebook where you said this will be a cosmetic cash shop only ?

Classes being "fixed" is not balanced.... which was another of your "promises"

IF you cant handle negative feedback then dont open servers, i can post here as much as i like.

you have a history or saying things and never following through, all you seem to care about is your cash shop.

With the current prices 1 point per hour still makes htis server %100 pay to win, you even sell pieces and buffs from CS......
Old 07/25/2017, 09:53   #74

Quote:
DO i need to find and quote you on facebook where you said this will be a cosmetic cash shop only ?

Classes being "fixed" is not balanced.... which was another of your "promises"

IF you cant handle negative feedback then dont open servers, i can post here as much as i like.

you have a history or saying things and never following through, all you seem to care about is your cash shop.

With the current prices 1 point per hour still makes htis server %100 pay to win, you even sell pieces and buffs from CS......

you didnt send a feedback.. you were flaming about server and that is not allowed by fourm Rules.

about fix & work . we are human (everyone makes mistakes ) we just late a bit to complete it .

about if i cant ( handle negative feedback) you mean flaming? not neqative one

for neqative send to our facebook not as public in fourm if u call it ( neqative)

plus you are the one only who start with that flaming . i had +100 players

all of them are in server and for any issue they send to facebook and i help them out

1-3 players send negative feedback does not mean it is correct anyway

the server is for all players not for 1 person

at last if u have any problem send your fedback to our facebook

attention : the 1 point is Every 15 min not 1 hr . as i said you are not even in server and flaming

adios...
Old 07/26/2017, 00:32   #75

the Closed beta Was a Joke and VERY unorganized, if u wanted anything you Had to go to a Gm to get it instead of them simply adding a Npc, half the time the gms where Afk or Didnt give you anything, how are you supposed to test if you cant get the item to test? in order to Get the Points you have to be level 100, that Takes forever with Crappie Exp, then once you get there, still takes forever to get Points. the Gm staff from what ive Seen Doesnt Care and is mean.with No npc to Buy stuff from and the only way to get stuff is from Cash shop, Its pay to win, how else are you gonna level up to 100, we Dont get impacts, you cant use Chips, Seems this Server is Aiming pay to win and pay to play. they Could easly add a Npc and put the basics in that Npc Like staminas and impacts etc and have the other stuff thats not so esential in the Cash shop
Thanks
3 Users