Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Definitely Not Rappelz

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
1-3 players send negative feedback does not mean it is correct anyway

the server is for all players not for 1 person
wtf ?
so u don't care about 1 , 3 players opinions and take them into consideration.
yet you say 1 player won't make a difference?

because that's ****** up, this server is not based on players vote like u said, neither player's will to have stuff changed or not.

you claim to listen to players, but all discussions and suggestions ends up with the famous word from your kind gms "if you don't like the server leave".

I've had enough of this server, 100pts for 1god mother, 1 point every 15minutes?

so I'll take 25 hrs to get 1 godmother, ok seems fair .even in retail I can farm more than that, unless u want to be harder than official itself.

Old   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
wtf ?
so u don't care about 1 , 3 players opinions and take them into consideration.
yet you say 1 player won't make a difference?

because that's fucked up, this server is not based on players vote like u said, neither player's will to have stuff changed or not.

you claim to listen to players, but all discussions and suggestions ends up with the famous word from your kind gms "if you don't like the server leave".

I've had enough of this server, 100pts for 1god mother, 1 point every 15minutes?

so I'll take 25 hrs to get 1 godmother, ok seems fair .even in retail I can farm more than that, unless u want to be harder than official itself.
i cant change 1 thing coz of 1-3 players! plus that guy was flaming and laying that he said the cash points is becomz 1 each 1 hour!

plus this guy wasnot in server from closed beta and about god mother . the god mother is 100 points . if u feel it is high price then suggestion to our facebook or at least in server when i am there.. you dont need to post every singl thing to my post in elitpvp .as far as i did everything as players vote

there is some public things we cant allowed to be by players vote like price of cash shop balance

we have plan and we are working on it . wait till we compelte . in today patch we make coins drop from mobs and for next it will be by vote shop also. so there will be 3 types for how to get the coins of cash shop. by standing online 15 min each 1 point. and from mobs drop. and from vote . any way

we didnt fninsh yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeslaying View Post
the Closed beta Was a Joke and VERY unorganized, if u wanted anything you Had to go to a Gm to get it instead of them simply adding a Npc, half the time the gms where Afk or Didnt give you anything, how are you supposed to test if you cant get the item to test? in order to Get the Points you have to be level 100, that Takes forever with Crappie Exp, then once you get there, still takes forever to get Points. the Gm staff from what ive Seen Doesnt Care and is mean.with No npc to Buy stuff from and the only way to get stuff is from Cash shop, Its pay to win, how else are you gonna level up to 100, we Dont get impacts, you cant use Chips, Seems this Server is Aiming pay to win and pay to play. they Could easly add a Npc and put the basics in that Npc Like staminas and impacts etc and have the other stuff thats not so esential in the Cash shop

we said we are still WORKING ON CASH SHOP AND HOW TO GET POINTS .. AT START WE PUT POINTS FROM STANDING ONLINE

AND NOW WE ADD THE POINTS WILL DROP VIA MOBS AND FOR NEXT WE ARE WORKING TO CREATE VOTE SYSTEM

IF THOSE 3 THINGS IS PAY TO WIN THEN SORRY YOU DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT DOES MEAN PAY TO WIN!

FOR WHO SEND A NIQATIVE FEEDBACK LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT THEY WANT :

1- hIGH EXP WHICH YOU WILL GET LEVEL 150 IN A HOUR
2- GOD BUF WHICH WILL MAKE SERVER A BULLSHIT AND EASY
3- LOWER PRICE SOME ITEMS IN CASH SHOP WHICH WILL MAKE U FULL SET AND BELT IN 1 DAY
4- ASKING FOR FREE COINS CASH SHOP FROM GMS

IF YOU GUYS WANNA AN EASY SERVER THEN I AM SORRY MY SERVER IS NOT FOR THAT

OUR PLAN WAS FROM START TO CHANGE A CLASSIC RAPPEIZ SERVER AS MUCH I CAN

WHEN YOU LOG TO THE SERVER YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT 2 THINS

FIRST ACCEPT WHAT WE CHANGE AND TEST TILL THE END

SECOND WAIT TILL WE FINISH OUR PATCHES

WE CANT MADE EVERYTHING IN 1 DAY

AND THANK YOU. for read my big fonts pink !

UPDATE.. : as players vote the god of mother will be 35 points..

done.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #78

is this server in the open beta or is it still closed?
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
is this server in the open beta or is it still closed?
it is open beta and there is no wipe..

Old   #80

150coins for 1 tpro? assuming you get 1 coin all 15mins that will take 37,5hours to get 1 tpro, absolutely absurd. if you want to tell me that this is not p2w you are delusional and im telling you that as a neutral person.
Old   #81

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
150coins for 1 tpro? assuming you get 1 coin all 15mins that will take 37,5hours to get 1 tpro, absolutely absurd. if you want to tell me that this is not p2w you are delusional and im telling you that as a neutral person.
Can u buy t-pro with rl cash?
Old   #82

Quote:
i have to correct myself, it was a 20tpro package for 150coins, so i was wrong about that, 2h for one tpro seems ok.

here a list of most of the stuff they sell in their cashshop, i have no idea how much one of their diamonds costs in rl and to keep it clear the diamond currency is the p2w currency. you can get the coins ingame by questing or farming, 1 coin every 15mins, so lets just say you can get 2coins every 15mins because you can also vote and do quests and other stuff, lets just stick with 2 coins every 15mins or lets say 1coin/7.5mins

buffpiece 1 dia or 10 coins (assuming thats not a package because they are selling each buff seperately)
epro r6 5 coins
erep 8 coins
enhance belt 7 dia or 100 coins
rileys kit 14 dia or 175 coins
perfect chaos stone pack 2 dia or 25 coins
r6 ancient strike cube 6 coins
3empty t2s 2 dia
1empty t3 1 dia
1empty t4 4 dia (if you buy the gnoll you get 2 empty gnollcards for the same price)
1empty t5 5 dia
1empty wd/dt 10 dia
1empty custompixie 7 dia
lootpet 20 dia or 200 coins
timed wings 20 dia or 250 coins
ss 5 coins
luckpot 25 coins
gmfb 10 dia or 35 coins
1 tpro 1 dia or 11 coins
cracker 2 coins
force chip 2 coins (no idea if you really have to buy chips with votecurrency)
soulchip 2 coins (^)

first of all you can buy the empty pets with rl currency only giving ppl a huge advantage over ppl who just use the coinsystem.

On top of that you have to spend an insane amount of time getting coins and more important, maintain everything, for example:
what do we really need? a lootpet(200coins) ofc, lets say 3ss, cracker and luckpots(32coins in total *3=96coins). that alone are almost 300coins assuming we get 1coin/7.5min means (math... here we go again) 300coins*7.5mins=2250mins or 37.5h.

but lets just say we have our lootpet and we just have to maintain the ss,cracker,luckpots 96coins*7.5min=720min or 12hours. so in order to farm for 1hour with the most important consumables in the game you have to farm for 4hours without anything and guys we are not even considering pieces or any other item you also have to buy.

lets take it to the next level and cut the overpriced luckpot and farm with ss and cracker only. that are 7coins*7.5= 52,5mins. in this case we are actually getting 7.5mins for free which equals 1coin which means you get,if you use absolutely nothing else except 1ss and 1 cracker 1coin per hour. doesnt sound like a fun experience, does it?

i have to agree with fear, its super obvious in which direction they are heading, in the end its not about a difficult experience.

but to be fair i havent really played it, just checked the cs and quit so i have no idea how many coins you really get so its up to you to decide if you want to play on this server or not.
Old   #83

I can tell this server is doomed by one key thing. The admin is arguing with players, a good admin should always know the Golden rule. You, never, argue, with, players. Why? It makes you look unprofessional, it makes you look immature, it makes you look unable to handle criticism and it can be copied and leaked all over the place giving you bad press and driving potential players away.

If you're going to make a decision make it and then stick to it, you don't have to explain yourself just have to be ready to deal with the consequences. I'll say this kindly man, either you grow up and start practicing the above advice or you have no chance.
Old   #84

whats wrong with launcher, i can't enter the game
Old   #85

the cash shop points can be geted now it is drop by mobs

plus we will put the vote system aswell

there is so many way to get this points

even quests rewards..

the real pay to win is when you put a Fantastic price

you can look at our price. : E-repair by onlu 8 points

and god of mother was 100 after vote by players it is 35

befor you send a Negative comment we are ( a team) who work to make this game better by his players and we are allways listining to our players suggestions

we are still hearing suggestions by players and the server will keep upgradning

good luck all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elv1sSs View Post
whats wrong with launcher, i can't enter the game
try to stop avast or better delete it and find another program antivirus

and check it if it is allowed by firewall

tell me if u still got the issue. and for fast better send it to our FB via massge

Quote:
i have to correct myself, it was a 20tpro package for 150coins, so i was wrong about that, 2h for one tpro seems ok.

here a list of most of the stuff they sell in their cashshop, i have no idea how much one of their diamonds costs in rl and to keep it clear the diamond currency is the p2w currency. you can get the coins ingame by questing or farming, 1 coin every 15mins, so lets just say you can get 2coins every 15mins because you can also vote and do quests and other stuff, lets just stick with 2 coins every 15mins or lets say 1coin/7.5mins

buffpiece 1 dia or 10 coins (assuming thats not a package because they are selling each buff seperately)
epro r6 5 coins
erep 8 coins
enhance belt 7 dia or 100 coins
rileys kit 14 dia or 175 coins
perfect chaos stone pack 2 dia or 25 coins
r6 ancient strike cube 6 coins
3empty t2s 2 dia
1empty t3 1 dia
1empty t4 4 dia (if you buy the gnoll you get 2 empty gnollcards for the same price)
1empty t5 5 dia
1empty wd/dt 10 dia
1empty custompixie 7 dia
lootpet 20 dia or 200 coins
timed wings 20 dia or 250 coins
ss 5 coins
luckpot 25 coins
gmfb 10 dia or 35 coins
1 tpro 1 dia or 11 coins
cracker 2 coins
force chip 2 coins (no idea if you really have to buy chips with votecurrency)
soulchip 2 coins (^)

first of all you can buy the empty pets with rl currency only giving ppl a huge advantage over ppl who just use the coinsystem.

On top of that you have to spend an insane amount of time getting coins and more important, maintain everything, for example:
what do we really need? a lootpet(200coins) ofc, lets say 3ss, cracker and luckpots(32coins in total *3=96coins). that alone are almost 300coins assuming we get 1coin/7.5min means (math... here we go again) 300coins*7.5mins=2250mins or 37.5h.

but lets just say we have our lootpet and we just have to maintain the ss,cracker,luckpots 96coins*7.5min=720min or 12hours. so in order to farm for 1hour with the most important consumables in the game you have to farm for 4hours without anything and guys we are not even considering pieces or any other item you also have to buy.

lets take it to the next level and cut the overpriced luckpot and farm with ss and cracker only. that are 7coins*7.5= 52,5mins. in this case we are actually getting 7.5mins for free which equals 1coin which means you get,if you use absolutely nothing else except 1ss and 1 cracker 1coin per hour. doesnt sound like a fun experience, does it?

i have to agree with fear, its super obvious in which direction they are heading, in the end its not about a difficult experience.

but to be fair i havent really played it, just checked the cs and quit so i have no idea how many coins you really get so its up to you to decide if you want to play on this server or not.

you can read what we are planing for next too there will be so many way to get points ( o2 from game ) even diamounds

event - vote system - drop via mob - standing online to get 1 each 15 min

Guild wars dungeon system ( the guild winner will got 300 points - loser one will got only 100 )
and we are still upgradning and planing for better future

i pref that you better test server first and we are ready to hear any suggesiotns

thank you.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
I can tell this server is doomed by one key thing. The admin is arguing with players, a good admin should always know the Golden rule. You, never, argue, with, players. Why? It makes you look unprofessional, it makes you look immature, it makes you look unable to handle criticism and it can be copied and leaked all over the place giving you bad press and driving potential players away.

If you're going to make a decision make it and then stick to it, you don't have to explain yourself just have to be ready to deal with the consequences. I'll say this kindly man, either you grow up and start practicing the above advice or you have no chance.
We must respect everyone's opinion

We dont like to ignore the opinion / suggestion of any players since this server started successfully coz of his players suggestions

i have been done this project with our team experience . aswell ( for example the class balance )

we have been work in class first by our experience then a littel change by players opinion in closed beta

that is the key of success and today we got +100 players and it will be more with a days with our future update

thank you for your opinion ! about the admins
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
you can read what we are planing for next too there will be so many way to get points ( o2 from game ) even diamounds

event - vote system - drop via mob - standing online to get 1 each 15 min

Guild wars dungeon system ( the guild winner will got 300 points - loser one will got only 100 )
and we are still upgradning and planing for better future

i pref that you better test server first and we are ready to hear any suggesiotns

thank you.!
where? your homepage doesnt work and i wont even bother messing with facebook.

you told us that we can get 1coin every 15mins at r5+(which is ridiculous). now youre telling me that you can get even more coins. can you just tell us how many points you can get on average? i just want a clear answer, no waffling pls, but the truth is you have no idea. i gave you facts and you gave me no clear answer, you just kept dancing around.

and now you got butthurt (again) because someone tells you (again) that your server is p2w. ppl keep telling you that something is wrong and you just dont care or maybe you dont understand.
why would i even bother testing a server that has a completely broken votesystem which is essential on this server? your server will just die because of the p2wcashgrab and the broken votesystem.
are you really telling me that buying empty wds/dts with real cash, without the option to use coins, is not pay2win?

last but not least, ofc ppl will send you negative feedback. ppl dont really care if something is working, they want everything to work out and if you cant deal with that, you shouldnt be dealing with community feedback.

thank you.
Old   #87

Quote:
where? your homepage doesnt work and i wont even bother messing with facebook.

you told us that we can get 1coin every 15mins at r5+(which is ridiculous). now youre telling me that you can get even more coins. can you just tell us how many points you can get on average? i just want a clear answer, no waffling pls, but the truth is you have no idea. i gave you facts and you gave me no clear answer, you just kept dancing around.

and now you got butthurt (again) because someone tells you (again) that your server is p2w. ppl keep telling you that something is wrong and you just dont care or maybe you dont understand.
why would i even bother testing a server that has a completely broken votesystem which is essential on this server? your server will just die because of the p2wcashgrab and the broken votesystem.
are you really telling me that buying empty wds/dts with real cash, without the option to use coins, is not pay2win?

last but not least, ofc ppl will send you negative feedback. ppl dont really care if something is working, they want everything to work out and if you cant deal with that, you shouldnt be dealing with community feedback.

thank you.

i said befor only 1-3 players send this niqativ feedback and one of them were flaming.. any way

about how much you will get points each day it is up to u!

we allready put o2 via mob drop with low chance from mobs so u can farm it! if u are smart you will get some more and if not then you will keep send those usless feedback

the other way! ( how to get o2 points )

by standing online 1 points Each 15 min

by vote shop ( get 20 points each 1 vote "soon . we are working on it for next patch" )

by guilds wars

some Events ( PVE - PVP )

it is smiple

let me explain more about project Idea

this is NOT CLASSIC RAPPELZ you can read the name of project

if u gona put ur suggestions and thinking about classic rappelz then sorry your place is not here!

second you said ( but to be fair i havent really played it, just checked the cs and quit so i have no idea how many coins you really get so its up to you to decide if you want to play on this server or not.)

if u didnt test the server system out then you have no right to put any suggestions yet. test it first then if there is somthing wrong we can hear from u or from anyone els

3d this game is not only CS we are working in this NEW patch as we said in server that we will make a npc for Rupees. that is mean the rupes will be important in game aswell

the game is keep upgradning and it will never stop!

Fourthly stop using Usless feedback .your Opinion is not right but we still respect it coz we have 1 rule that we will resprct any opinion even if it is usless

Fifthly

this server which you call it ( Pay to win ) i have +100 players and they love it

so that is enough for me right now and i will do what they want "as vote" not what YOU want .

Adios
Old   #88

I feel like I forgot about the language barrier a bit. When I said "Do not argue with players" I don't mean to listen to their every little request. What I meant is do not engage in arguments with players in public or private spaces. E.g. EPVP, PM (in Rappelz Client), Email or otherwise. As an admin you are above that stuff.

Example you announce a future feature of your server and you hold a poll to polish something about this feature and one person (for argument sake) does not agree with this feature or the addition whatever. He goes and starts talking **** about it and about you and tries to bait you into arguing about it. As long as most other people are happy about it (the majority) you move along and ignore this person. Engaging with him in a public space serves no purpose but to make YOU look bad.

Trust me when I tell you that, I and my former staff have been in your exact position before. Think about it If you disagree with someone let it go, you're the admin they are not as long as you are prepared to deal with the fallout man. Just like what you're doing above, you're telling people that you're doing x and if they are smart they will do y and so on, but they can just move along and you're left looking bad. It will never serve you bud.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #89

Sorry, I wasn't flaming.

I was giving you feedback.

I was in closed beta, you are crazy and would probably ban me if I told you my details.....

Your staff call players noobs and abuse players.

The server is crappy, people notice it now and you can't handle the feedback.

Classes are far from balanced but you don't care.

You sell empty pets for dollars.....

100 accounts and you think you are big ****.

You realise the other p severs have much more content, totally free CS items and lose players fast, you will lose even faster .

Ps there is a difference between boring and hard.

The server is boring not hard.

Loser.

Pps do not post a server here if you can't handle feedback, we do not have to use your facebook. This forum exists for us to say what we think about the server, don't like it, don't post here.

I'll give some examples of why this server is ducked.

1. Custom class like champ is OP, skill like shuddering Flame is broken but you leave it in game and let ppl abuse broken class.

2. Class class like slayer, master breeder and many others are gimped. The "balance" Here is a joke.

3. Skills like " critical strike" are total garbage. Magic users get a 1200 matk buff skill Vs melee get 52 patk and 12acc.

I could make a list too long of jokes in this server.

Biggest joke is you think it's "hard " or "balanced"
Thanks
1 User
Old   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsgoodyo View Post
Sorry, I wasn't flaming.

I was giving you feedback.

I was in closed beta, you are crazy and would probably ban me if I told you my details.....

Your staff call players noobs and abuse players.

The server is crappy, people notice it now and you can't handle the feedback.

Classes are far from balanced but you don't care.

You sell empty pets for dollars.....

100 accounts and you think you are big shit.

You realise the other p severs have much more content, totally free CS items and lose players fast, you will lose even faster .

Ps there is a difference between boring and hard.

The server is boring not hard.

Loser.

Pps do not post a server here if you can't handle feedback, we do not have to use your facebook. This forum exists for us to say what we think about the server, don't like it, don't post here.

I'll give some examples of why this server is ducked.

1. Custom class like champ is OP, skill like shuddering Flame is broken but you leave it in game and let ppl abuse broken class.

2. Class class like slayer, master breeder and many others are gimped. The "balance" Here is a joke.

3. Skills like " critical strike" are total garbage. Magic users get a 1200 matk buff skill Vs melee get 52 patk and 12acc.

I could make a list too long of jokes in this server.

Biggest joke is you think it's "hard " or "balanced"

stop flaming..

all players like our server and they respect us ! as we do to them

just some unknown haters wanna flame the server with no reason

you can keep cry the server will keep upgradning till the end

adios

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
I feel like I forgot about the language barrier a bit. When I said "Do not argue with players" I don't mean to listen to their every little request. What I meant is do not engage in arguments with players in public or private spaces. E.g. EPVP, PM (in Rappelz Client), Email or otherwise. As an admin you are above that stuff.

Example you announce a future feature of your server and you hold a poll to polish something about this feature and one person (for argument sake) does not agree with this feature or the addition whatever. He goes and starts talking shit about it and about you and tries to bait you into arguing about it. As long as most other people are happy about it (the majority) you move along and ignore this person. Engaging with him in a public space serves no purpose but to make YOU look bad.

Trust me when I tell you that, I and my former staff have been in your exact position before. Think about it If you disagree with someone let it go, you're the admin they are not as long as you are prepared to deal with the fallout man. Just like what you're doing above, you're telling people that you're doing x and if they are smart they will do y and so on, but they can just move along and you're left looking bad. It will never serve you bud.
i got it.. thank you for your advice