Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Definitely Not Rappelz

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by delparty13 View Post
7 years ++ playing rappelz.
Tried this server for 1 whole week, managed to get myself to Lv. 112.

I do not usually give feed back, but when I do is because I strongly suggest you follow my opinion or else you will be wasting you time.

Server can't be solo'ed, again, 1 whole week for lv 112. If you want to lvl quick, you will need a party.
DO NOT be engaged on those pictures of so many people online, they are 1- all buff slaves, 2- AFK. They leave their toons online for O2 coins, which is their cash shop "Value".

I suggest you save your time and don't join this server. You will be disappointed of how things will turn out.

Just don't. Many players have already quit for the same reasons, is just a waste of time.
Good luck, and look for something else.
i was going back and forth with the devs on the matter of the server, and how it's stupid to need buffs to solo xD, still they say "it's a hard server",eventually in pk you'll have to 1v4 alone since you are a solo guy who has nobody to duo with, and stupid Friends guild have infinite *** mother bottles, and they're 24\24 in dungeons you have no chance to farm .
so the farming meta is too retarded, you have to farm to get this other retarded meta called "crystals" which is fking too op for a hard server, they don't realise it until 99% of ppl quit the game after crying for a whole week to nerf it.

Old   #107

i ll come back if they finish sao floors

Old   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga1axys View Post
i ll come back if they finish sao floors
they took 1 week just to figure how to open cap xD
2 weeks to figure skill cubes doesn't drop
1month to do a siege event xD so i guess come on october
Old   #109

we are still not sure about sowrd art online system.. the vote still on

Old   #110

Best and most fun server I played on was old explosion server, I still don't understand why did you open this **** server instead of re-opening explosion, I guess people are too dumb to acknoledge potential
Thanks
1 User
Old   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsixone View Post
Best and most fun server I played on was old explosion server, I still don't understand why did you open this **** server instead of re-opening explosion, I guess people are too dumb to acknoledge potential
this project is for who got bored from classic rappelz system

and about explosion project that was not my project

any way good luck for you to find a good server for you

adios..
Old   #112

Well you told me explosion was your project, so I'm guessing you lied
Thanks
1 User
Old   #113

any server is better then your server keep that in mind
Old   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpthepostman View Post
any server is better then your server keep that in mind
xD they did good in developing but they forgot the most important part everyone always ignore , "players do matter".
Old   #115

whats wrong with the server? just curious, i figured it wouldnt work out as "intended"... or maybe it did?!
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
whats wrong with the server? just curious, i figured it wouldnt work out as "intended"... or maybe it did?!
it should've been the server that will be modified by players opinions, suggestions yet it's only certain players opinion whom opinions will be considered, it's basically "boosting",friends guild get killed by druid, next morning , druid has been nerfed , friends guild are being beaten in TOA , next morning, we didn't say that there's an event for TOA, friends guild are being killed with pet classes , next morning nerf black pixie , and so on every day the only suggestions the devs look at are suggestions from that guild xD .
until we're all left with 1 class to play.We rarely see a public vote and by rarely I mean less than 5% of the times.The devs are looking for a server where all classes are balanced, however, they have this "crystal" system where u can get stat points for donating or buying "crystals" from other players, 1 crystal = 1 stat, 1 vit crystal = 100 hp. 255 max for each stat, even mov.sped is there.So into conclusion if you plan to join the server you'll have 0% chance to farm since everyone who has crystals will pk you so that you never farm and try to reach their level or try to get crystals.you'll be left to lvl up in the normal dungeon but even there crazy *** pkers will roam around to find anyone trying to lvl, eventually, you will have no spot to farm and it will be hella boring sitting in horizon among the 100 afk accounts.

that's my whole review about how I see stuff going on from my perspective, anything I said I have evidence of, and I'll provide if **** gets real.

"Light".
Old   #117

you gotta be absolutely braindead if you really think that the players in your server would not catch on to you practically giving handouts to your "friends" in your server do yourself a favor and dont create another server if that's the type of GM/owner you are, i really feel bad for all the players on your server that actually worked on there toons.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #118

i hate to do this but here you go guys .

continue to play and you'll be banned for stupid reasons that you haven't done.
Old   #119

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
i hate to do this but here you go guys .

continue to play and you'll be banned for stupid reasons that you haven't done.
Well if it true that u got banned for harassing a player,that is most stupid reason to get banned.Maybe u get mute or stun in town for 1h or so,but ban?
Eh....staff members are butthurted,this looks like zesua but without pay2win factor.
Old   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
Well if it true that u got banned for harassing a player,that is most stupid reason to get banned.Maybe u get mute or stun in town for 1h or so,but ban?
Eh....staff members are butthurted,this looks like zesua but without pay2win factor.

I just had a bit of chat with them on Facebook , they said they don't need to give me any proofs on why they banned me, and that i was flaming the server, which is not true as GM sky said i harassed someone , everyone makes a lie bigger than the one before. new video will be up x.x.