Bro calm down, dont waste ur time anymore.. just wait for a better server and play some pubg with me
Greets
thx for the invitation, I am really calm, I just want everyone to know how far devs will lie to you, even if they are proved and exposed to be a total lying talking machine.with no emotions or feelings, they only care about $$ not players, not you, not the population, not the sake of a good reputation, all they need is that ****** who will go to donate on their server without taking a whole review and suggestments.
Deli Rappelz, Rappelz Private Server, Türkçe Rappelz Private Server, Rappelz Deli 03/10/2014 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies Merhaba kardeşlerim,
deli rappelz açıldı.
Oyundan kısaca bahsedersek oyun 7.4 versiyonlu muhteşem bi oyundur.
Herkeze tavsiye edebilirim - Oyunda sadece oyuncuyum sizleride oyunda görürsek daha mutlu oluruz.
Oyun 24 saat açıktır istediğiniz zaman girer oynarsınız.
######### Oyun özellikleri #########
x60 Drop özelliği (1 Saat içerisinde 100 level olabilme imkanı.) & ne zor ne kolay tam orta derece. sıkılmayacaksınız!
Volkanus (Aktif!)
Buying "Definitely Not Blitzcrank" - Middleman 10/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies I really want this "Not Blitz" Skin. Must be NA! I DO NOT have awesome skins or account of my own to trade, so I can only buy. I do not care about any other skins, champions, honors or elo. Anyone who wants to sell, PM me.
middleman required!
Goalkeeper is acceptable too!!
WTB NA account w/ Definitely Not Blitzcrank & Haunting Nocturne 04/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hi folks. As the title says, looking to buy an NA account with both Definitely Not Blitzcrank and Haunting Nocturne skins. Absolutely no other requirements. Thanks for looking and get in touch!