Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #5686
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
i have question, how to make soul raming system for 8.3 file or is there any 8.3 files has this system on it?



qumsiehhanna is offline  
Old   #5687
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,002
Received Thanks: 957
The release by maged11 is about as close as you are going to get but the build is believed to be started from 8.1 and made as a hybrid up to 9.1 with a soul taming system added but it is not perfect and there was no unique taming...



ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5688
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 12
i have a problem when trying to enter any dungeon it say that player havn't reach the proper level what could cuz the problem ??, also when i enter any dungeon using warp its empty no monster on it
colonelx is offline  
Old   #5689
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 26
What is that?



BLOMER is offline  
Old   #5690
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,002
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelx View Post
i have a problem when trying to enter any dungeon it say that player havn't reach the proper level what could cuz the problem ??, also when i enter any dungeon using warp its empty no monster on it
Maybe your level is too low, or it could also be that your level is too high.

Not sure on the no monster spawns part maybe your client is not matched to your server files very well.

@ Blomer that is an .opt error where your address and port in your gameserver.opt are not set to what your auth.opt is set for, or you have a port incorrectly used twice for different things and the first thing using it locks it from the second.

I can't help anymore than that unless you post your .opt files.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5691
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Maybe your level is too low, or it could also be that your level is too high.

Not sure on the no monster spawns part maybe your client is not matched to your server files very well.

@ Blomer that is an .opt error where your address and port in your gameserver.opt are not set to what your auth.opt is set for, or you have a port incorrectly used twice for different things and the first thing using it locks it from the second.

I can't help anymore than that unless you post your .opt files.
i managed to solve it my dungeonResource table was corrupted .. thanks
colonelx is offline  
Old   #5692
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
The release by maged11 is about as close as you are going to get but the build is believed to be started from 8.1 and made as a hybrid up to 9.1 with a soul taming system added but it is not perfect and there was no unique taming...

thndr the link that maged11 released dont have the files within it do you the files or can you upload it if you havr them
qumsiehhanna is offline  
Old   #5693
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Maybe your level is too low, or it could also be that your level is too high.

Not sure on the no monster spawns part maybe your client is not matched to your server files very well.

@ Blomer that is an .opt error where your address and port in your gameserver.opt are not set to what your auth.opt is set for, or you have a port incorrectly used twice for different things and the first thing using it locks it from the second.

I can't help anymore than that unless you post your .opt files.
Authserver.opt
Code:
S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.name:Auth
S db.auth.account:sa
S db.auth._password:
S app.name:Auth Server
S log.ip:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.port:1433
S io.auth.port:8841
N db.auth.use_webauth:0
N db.auth.use_md5:1
N db.auth.debug_md5:1
N db.auth.md5_key:2011
Gameserver.opt
Code:
S app.name:game001
S auth.server_idx:1
S auth.server_name:Nemezis

S db.user.work_total:
S db.user.work_pending:
S db.user.work_active:
S db.user.thread_active:
S db.user.thread_total:

S console.port:4515
S console._password:

S db.game.ip:127.0.0.1

S db.c.name:Arcadia
S db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S db.c.account:sa
S db.c._password:

S db.user.name:Telecaster
S db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S db.user.account:sa
S db.user._password:

S io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1
S io.ip_address:127.0.0.1
S io.port:4504

S game.server_screenshot_url:

S io.upload.port:4617
S io.upload.ip:your_website/external_ip
S game.guild_icon_base_url:http://your_website/external_ip/icons/
S game.url_list:guild_icon_upload.ip|your_website/external_ip|guild_icon_upload.port|4615

S game.use_auto_jail:0
S game.pvp_damage_rate_for_summon:.03
S game.pvp_damage_rate_for_player:.03
S game.use_storage_security:0
S game.check_storage_security_always:0
S game.use_delete_security:0
S game.mem_usage_info_save_interval:6000
S game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption:.35
S game.play_point_accumulate_term:6000
S game.play_point_accumulate_amount:10
S game.premium_pcbang_play_point_bonus_rate:2.5
S game.exp_rate:10
S game.item_drop_rate:12
S game.gold_drop_rate:12
S game.chaos_drop_rate:12
S game.party_drop_rate:2.5
S game.party_exp_rate:1.25
S game.apply_stamina_bonus_in_premium_pcb:.50
S game.premium_pcbang_bonus_rate:1.25
S game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:2
S game.premium_pcbang_gold_bonus_drop_rate:2.5
S game.premium_pcbang_item_bonus_drop_rate:2.5
S game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_drop_rate:2.5
S game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:1.75
S game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:1.75

T game.pcbang_bonus_server:1
T game.use_play_point:0
T game.use_guild_donation_point:1
T game.use_login_logout_debug:1
T game.max_level:180
T game.use_auto_trap:0
T game.cash_usable_server:1
T game.no_collision_check:0
T game.no_skill_cooltime:0
T game.disable_huntaholic:0
S game.disable_huntaholic_timer:0
S game.huntaholic_timer:1
T game.disable_dungeon_raid_siege:0
N game.UseHackShield:0
N game.UseGameGuard:0
N game.skip_loading_attribute:1
N game.logout_timer:1
S log.disable:1
S log.working:0
S game.AdultServer:0
S game.PKServer:0
S game.disable_pk_on:0
S game.auction_process_request_min_interval:100
S game.auction_search_request_min_interval:100
S game.force_unregister_account_on_kick_fail:1
S game.min_global_chat_usable_level:20
S game.item_hold_time:11000


S memory.player_heap_size:1000
T game.max_storage_item_count:1000
T set_user_limit:50
With this data, no errors, but when i try login to server, i have a problem "cannot connect to login server"

Screenshot. Translated from Russian - "Not connect with server update" - "Cannot connect to login server"

BLOMER is offline  
Old   #5694
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,002
Received Thanks: 957
Your .bat file has port 8841 in it?
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5695
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Your .bat file has port 8841 in it?
Emm..

Code:
SFrame.exe /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU /cash /commercial_shop /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633
It is that "1251" ? Or no? I'm confused in numbers...

Oh, no, this is no it

Launch screenshots


BLOMER is offline  
Old   #5696
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 382
Received Thanks: 25
try this

Code:
S:app.name:GameServer
T:auth.server_idx:1
S:auth.server_name:Rappelz_9.1
S:db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.c.name:Arcadia
S:db.c.account:sa
S:db.c._password:
S:db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.name:Telecaster
S:db.user.account:sa
S:db.user._password:
N:io.port:15574
S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.ip_address:127.0.0.1
S:log.chat.ip:127.0.0.1
S:log.ip:127.0.0.1
T:log.chat.working:1
T:log.working:1
T:log.disable:0
S:game.mem_usage_info_save_interval:9999999
F:game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption_on_damage:.30
F:game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption_on_skill_attack:.40
F:game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption_on_normal_attack:.10
F:game.pvp_damage_rate_for_summon:.12
F:game.pvp_damage_rate_for_player:.08
S game.exp_rate:700
S game.item_drop_rate:200
S game.gold_drop_rate:200
S game.chaos_drop_rate:200
T game.apply_stamina_bonus_in_premium_pcb:0
F game.premium_pcbang_bonus_rate:.30
F game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:.30
F game.premium_pcbang_gold_bonus_drop_rate:.30
F game.premium_pcbang_item_bonus_drop_rate:.30
F game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_drop_rate:.30
F game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:.30
S game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:.30
T:game.update.version:24
T:game.max_level:190
T:game.PKServer:1
T:game.AdultServer:0
T:game.cash_usable_server:1
N:game.cash_usable_server:1
S:game.local_flag:8192
T:game.min_global_chat_usable_level:10
T:game.use_auto_trap:0
T:game.use_auto_jail:0
T:game.ServiceServer:0
N:console.port:44554
S:console.allow_ip:127.0.0.1
S:console._password:
S:io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.upload.port:4617
S:game.guild_icon_base_url:http:// 127.0.0.1/upload/gicons/
S:game.url_list:guild_icon_upload.ip| 127.0.0.1|guild_icon_upload.port|4615|guild.url|http:// 127.0.0.1/upload/gicons/|guild_test_download.url|upload/gicons/|web_download| 127.0.0.1|web_download_port|0
S:game.server_screenshot_url:[url]http://127.0.0.1/Photo/server.html[/url]
S:game.helpdesk_url:[url=http://help.gamepower7.com/help/help-page/help-page.html]Help page 1[/url]
S:game.newbiehelp_asura_url:[url=http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_asura.html]Asura[/url]
S:game.newbiehelp_deva_url:[url=http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_deva.html]Deva[/url]
S:game.newbiehelp_gaia_url:[url=http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_gaia.html]Gaia[/url]
S:game.local_setting_list:log.ip|log.chat.ip|io.auth.ip|io.ip_address|db.c.server|db.user.server|N game.periodical_npc_adjustment
T:game.disable_trade:0
T:game.disable_booth:0
S:game.enhance_fail_type:2
T:game.monster_pathfinding:1
T:game.monster_wandering:1
T:game.no_collision_check:0
T:game.no_skill_cooltime:0
N:game.item_hold_time:2500
T:db.user.thread:4
N:game.UseHackShield:1
N:game.UseGameGuard:1
Sherock is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5697
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
try this

Code:
S:app.name:GameServer
T:auth.server_idx:1
S:auth.server_name:Rappelz_9.1
S:db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.c.name:Arcadia
S:db.c.account:sa
S:db.c._password:
S:db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.name:Telecaster
S:db.user.account:sa
S:db.user._password:
N:io.port:15574
S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.ip_address:127.0.0.1
S:log.chat.ip:127.0.0.1
S:log.ip:127.0.0.1
T:log.chat.working:1
T:log.working:1
T:log.disable:0
S:game.mem_usage_info_save_interval:9999999
F:game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption_on_damage:.30
F:game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption_on_skill_attack:.40
F:game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption_on_normal_attack:.10
F:game.pvp_damage_rate_for_summon:.12
F:game.pvp_damage_rate_for_player:.08
S game.exp_rate:700
S game.item_drop_rate:200
S game.gold_drop_rate:200
S game.chaos_drop_rate:200
T game.apply_stamina_bonus_in_premium_pcb:0
F game.premium_pcbang_bonus_rate:.30
F game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:.30
F game.premium_pcbang_gold_bonus_drop_rate:.30
F game.premium_pcbang_item_bonus_drop_rate:.30
F game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_drop_rate:.30
F game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:.30
S game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:.30
T:game.update.version:24
T:game.max_level:190
T:game.PKServer:1
T:game.AdultServer:0
T:game.cash_usable_server:1
N:game.cash_usable_server:1
S:game.local_flag:8192
T:game.min_global_chat_usable_level:10
T:game.use_auto_trap:0
T:game.use_auto_jail:0
T:game.ServiceServer:0
N:console.port:44554
S:console.allow_ip:127.0.0.1
S:console._password:
S:io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.upload.port:4617
S:game.guild_icon_base_url:http:// 127.0.0.1/upload/gicons/
S:game.url_list:guild_icon_upload.ip| 127.0.0.1|guild_icon_upload.port|4615|guild.url|http:// 127.0.0.1/upload/gicons/|guild_test_download.url|upload/gicons/|web_download| 127.0.0.1|web_download_port|0
S:game.server_screenshot_url:[url]http://127.0.0.1/Photo/server.html[/url]
S:game.helpdesk_url:[url=http://help.gamepower7.com/help/help-page/help-page.html]Help page 1[/url]
S:game.newbiehelp_asura_url:[url=http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_asura.html]Asura[/url]
S:game.newbiehelp_deva_url:[url=http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_deva.html]Deva[/url]
S:game.newbiehelp_gaia_url:[url=http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_gaia.html]Gaia[/url]
S:game.local_setting_list:log.ip|log.chat.ip|io.auth.ip|io.ip_address|db.c.server|db.user.server|N game.periodical_npc_adjustment
T:game.disable_trade:0
T:game.disable_booth:0
S:game.enhance_fail_type:2
T:game.monster_pathfinding:1
T:game.monster_wandering:1
T:game.no_collision_check:0
T:game.no_skill_cooltime:0
N:game.item_hold_time:2500
T:db.user.thread:4
N:game.UseHackShield:1
N:game.UseGameGuard:1
Unfortunetly, did not working..
What is the problem?
BLOMER is offline  
Old   #5698
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 1
some help

how i can ues DBUpdater revolution-team

did not working..

photo

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
king1king is offline  
Old   #5699
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,002
Received Thanks: 957
@ Blomer

SFrame.exe /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:8841 /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU /cash /commercial_shop /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5700
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
@ Blomer

SFrame.exe /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:8841 /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU /cash /commercial_shop /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633
Now i trying, ty

So, i tried and seems happened, but now i have a other problem
When i trying login to server, i get a message about incorrectly ID (login and pass), although in "Auth" table i created "user" (admin), but i trying solve the problem myself and if not to turn, i will write here. Thank you!

Hmmm, now "incorrectly ID or pass", what is it? ><



BLOMER is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.