Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #5116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 382
Received Thanks: 25
i had a problem with state time remains

when i use any harmful skill with state

the remain time at the first time is ok
after few mins the state's remain time changes to less

when i logoff and login again state's remain time back to the original and after few mins the state's remain time changes to less again

i have change the arcadia to the original arcadia and i also change the telecaster to the original one and i have download the original client

and the problem still



Sherock is offline  
Old   #5117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 4
Worked !! Thanks !!
Why when i speak the text changes in a star ?


kastuki is offline  
Old   #5118
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,002
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastuki View Post
Worked !! Thanks !!
Why when i speak the text changes in a star ?
It is a resource called abuse_list.txt make a blank text file with the same name. Get a tool that will hash the file name for you and then put the hashed file into the resource folder in the client. See the following post for informational purposes only do not use the tools as those tools are out of date. You can find new tools in the "List of tools" sticky.

Guide to resourcing...



List of tools...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
i had a problem with state time remains

when i use any harmful skill with state

the remain time at the first time is ok
after few mins the state's remain time changes to less

when i logoff and login again state's remain time back to the original and after few mins the state's remain time changes to less again

i have change the arcadia to the original arcadia and i also change the telecaster to the original one and i have download the original client

and the problem still
Are you sure that is not just related to the cool time bug with everything.

Example when you log out and back in cool down time for inventory items resets to look like it is the full time. Yet the time counts off quicker resulting in the time remaining actually being correct.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 4
My friend can't join my Pserver, why ? He is connect in my hamachi server, he has got my launcher :/

GameServer.opt:
S:app.name:TheReturn
T:auth.server_idx:1
S:auth.server_name:Pixie
S:db.c.account:sa
S:db.c.name:Arcadia
S:db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.account:sa
S:db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.name:Telecaster1
N:io.port:4504
S:io.auth.ip:25.89.112.44
S:io.ip_address:25.89.112.44
S:log.chat.ip:127.0.0.1
S:log.ip:127.0.0.1
T:log.chat.working:1
T:log.working:0
F:game.exp_rate:500
F:game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:0.1
F:game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:0.1
T:game.update.version:24
F:game.gold_drop_rate:5000
F:game.item_drop_rate:5000
T:game.max_level:180
T:game.PKServer:1
T:game.AdultServer:0
T:game.cash_usable_server:1
N:game.local_flag:8192
T:game.min_global_chat_usable_level:5
T:game.use_auto_trap:0
T:game.use_auto_jail:0
N:CodePage:1256
T:game.ServiceServer:1
N:console.port:65528
S:console.allow_ip:127.0.0.1
S:console._password:
S:io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.upload.port:4616
S:game.guild_icon_base_url: S:game.url_list:

S:game.server_screenshot_url: S:game.helpdesk_url:
S:game.newbiehelp_asura_url:
S:game.newbiehelp_deva_url: S:game.newbiehelp_gaia_url:
S:game.local_setting_list:log.ip|log.chat.ip|io.au th.ip|io.ip_address|db.c.server|db.user.server| N game.periodical_npc_adjustment
T:game.disable_trade:0
T:game.disable_booth:0
T:game.enhance_fail_type:2
T:game.monster_pathfinding:1
T:game.monster_wandering:1
T:game.no_collision_check:0
T:game.no_skill_cooltime:0
N:game.item_hold_time:500
T:db.user.thread:4

AuthServer.opt:
S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.name:Auth
S db.auth.account:sa
S db.auth._password:
S db.auth.port:1433
S app.name:auth
S io.auth.port:8841
N game.user_limit:3000
N auth.max_client_per_ip:30000
S log.ip:127.0.0.1
N _auth.version:200604290
N auth.version:200701120
N auth.max_daily_client_per_ip:50000
S db.auth.md5_key:2011
N db.auth.use_md5:1
N db.auth.use_md5_for_security_no:0


kastuki is offline  
Old   #5120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 5
i need the creature enhance 100% sql code

cuz i'v tried too many times but i can't make it +5 ! it's stuck on +2 .
asddom is offline  
Old   #5121
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,002
Received Thanks: 957
To add tamed pets you need to use this template: /run insert_item(Pet_Card_ID, Item Flag, Enhance, Level, Tamed Flag, "char_name")

Item Flag:
1 = Pets
2 = Equipment
3 = Skill Cards

example:

/run insert_item(540001, 1, 5, 0, -2147483648, "CharacterName")

Level is not used for pets or always 0 because leveled pets can not be inserted.

Inserting a staged pet always seems to insert a broken staged pet that needs repair as well.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 382
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post

Are you sure that is not just related to the cool time bug with everything.

Example when you log out and back in cool down time for inventory items resets to look like it is the full time. Yet the time counts off quicker resulting in the time remaining actually being correct.
Hmmm

i noticed that in my computer it's ok

but when i upload arcadia and scripts to my host the problem appear

notice that the problem is state remaining time for skills , also the repack is not mine
some one in the team make changes on it

so do you have any idea that the problem from where [email protected]

edit : the remains is not go less ,
for example my friend login 10 mins ago and i login now
i use skill with 10 secs state
for hem , state remaining time is 8
for me its 10

after 5 mins
he 0 mins !
and i 3 mins

the effect still in the monster , even if remaining time is 0 , until the real remaining time finish
Sherock is offline  
Old   #5123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 4
kastuki

My friend can't join my Pserver, why ? He is connect in my hamachi server, he has got my launcher :/

GameServer.opt:
S:app.name:TheReturn
T:auth.server_idx:1
S:auth.server_name:Pixie
S:db.c.account:sa
S:db.c.name:Arcadia
S:db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.account:sa
S:db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.name:Telecaster1
N:io.port:4504
S:io.auth.ip:25.89.112.44
S:io.ip_address:25.89.112.44
S:log.chat.ip:127.0.0.1
S:log.ip:127.0.0.1
T:log.chat.working:1
T:log.working:0
F:game.exp_rate:500
F:game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:0.1
F:game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:0.1
T:game.update.version:24
F:game.gold_drop_rate:5000
F:game.item_drop_rate:5000
T:game.max_level:180
T:game.PKServer:1
T:game.AdultServer:0
T:game.cash_usable_server:1
N:game.local_flag:8192
T:game.min_global_chat_usable_level:5
T:game.use_auto_trap:0
T:game.use_auto_jail:0
N:CodePage:1256
T:game.ServiceServer:1
N:console.port:65528
S:console.allow_ip:127.0.0.1
S:console._password:
S:io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.upload.port:4616
S:game.guild_icon_base_url: S:game.url_list:*

S:game.server_screenshot_url: S:game.helpdesk_url:
S:game.newbiehelp_asura_url:
S:game.newbiehelp_deva_url: S:game.newbiehelp_gaia_url:*
S:game.local_setting_list:log.ip|log.chat.ip|io.au th.ip|io.ip_address|db.c.server|db.user.server| N game.periodical_npc_adjustment
T:game.disable_trade:0
T:game.disable_booth:0
T:game.enhance_fail_type:2
T:game.monster_pathfinding:1
T:game.monster_wandering:1
T:game.no_collision_check:0
T:game.no_skill_cooltime:0
N:game.item_hold_time:500
T:db.user.thread:4

AuthServer.opt:
S*db.auth.server:127.0.0.1
S*db.auth.name:Auth
S*db.auth.account:sa
S*db.auth._password:
S*db.auth.port:1433
S*app.name:auth
S*io.auth.port:8841
N game.user_limit:3000
N auth.max_client_per_ip:30000
S*log.ip:127.0.0.1
N _auth.version:200604290
N auth.version:200701120
N auth.max_daily_client_per_ip:50000
S*db.auth.md5_key:2011
N*db.auth.use_md5:1
N*db.auth.use_md5_for_security_no:0
kastuki is offline  
Old   #5124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 382
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastuki View Post
kastuki

My friend can't join my Pserver, why ? He is connect in my hamachi server, he has got my launcher :/

GameServer.opt:
S:app.name:TheReturn
T:auth.server_idx:1
S:auth.server_name:Pixie
S:db.c.account:sa
S:db.c.name:Arcadia
S:db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.account:sa
S:db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.name:Telecaster1
N:io.port:4504
S:io.auth.ip:25.89.112.44
S:io.ip_address:25.89.112.44
S:log.chat.ip:127.0.0.1
S:log.ip:127.0.0.1
T:log.chat.working:1
T:log.working:0
F:game.exp_rate:500
F:game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:0.1
F:game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:0.1
T:game.update.version:24
F:game.gold_drop_rate:5000
F:game.item_drop_rate:5000
T:game.max_level:180
T:game.PKServer:1
T:game.AdultServer:0
T:game.cash_usable_server:1
N:game.local_flag:8192
T:game.min_global_chat_usable_level:5
T:game.use_auto_trap:0
T:game.use_auto_jail:0
N:CodePage:1256
T:game.ServiceServer:1
N:console.port:65528
S:console.allow_ip:127.0.0.1
S:console._password:
S:io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.upload.port:4616
S:game.guild_icon_base_url: S:game.url_list:*

S:game.server_screenshot_url: S:game.helpdesk_url:
S:game.newbiehelp_asura_url:
S:game.newbiehelp_deva_url: S:game.newbiehelp_gaia_url:*
S:game.local_setting_list:log.ip|log.chat.ip|io.au th.ip|io.ip_address|db.c.server|db.user.server| N game.periodical_npc_adjustment
T:game.disable_trade:0
T:game.disable_booth:0
T:game.enhance_fail_type:2
T:game.monster_pathfinding:1
T:game.monster_wandering:1
T:game.no_collision_check:0
T:game.no_skill_cooltime:0
N:game.item_hold_time:500
T:db.user.thread:4

AuthServer.opt:
S*db.auth.server:127.0.0.1
S*db.auth.name:Auth
S*db.auth.account:sa
S*db.auth._password:
S*db.auth.port:1433
S*app.name:auth
S*io.auth.port:8841
N game.user_limit:3000
N auth.max_client_per_ip:30000
S*log.ip:127.0.0.1
N _auth.version:200604290
N auth.version:200701120
N auth.max_daily_client_per_ip:50000
S*db.auth.md5_key:2011
N*db.auth.use_md5:1
N*db.auth.use_md5_for_security_no:0
Make sure that you close fire wall or open 8841 port in your computer
Sherock is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Inserting a staged pet always seems to insert a broken staged pet that needs repair as well.
It's possible to add tamed, staged pet's with full durability. I will post a work around when I'm back home.
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 4
How to open this port ?
kastuki is offline  
Old   #5127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 382
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastuki View Post
How to open this port ?
google it or youtube ^_^

How to open port in windows (?)
Sherock is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 4
And i have enter "1" in permission,in my character and i can't use command Gm tool ! Why ?
kastuki is offline  
Old   #5129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 382
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastuki View Post
And i have enter "1" in permission,in my character and i can't use command Gm tool ! Why ?
replace 1 by 100
Sherock is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
It's possible to add tamed, staged pet's with full durability. I will post a work around when I'm back home.
Here's the Workaround wich i promised to release.

It's functionality is very simple.

Script Below

Usage :

If you want to insert the creature, using the "old" way by card ID (not working for soulpets!)

If you want to insert the creature, using the summon_id (wich i recommend)

If you want to insert the creature, using the Monster ID


TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.