Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #5071
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
how can i make custom pets? i found creature maker by hawasman but i have no idea how to use it.


edit: seems that creating new pet is impossible but i can change pet with costum spells now

edit: i still need to know how to chnge pet outlook ex have a original pantera replaced with primal scream i mean like its still "pantera" but it just got its model.

any help?



Reichoman3 is offline  
Old   #5072
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
i don't know what i did but i can't move using a s d w in my server @@


Sherock is offline  
Old   #5073
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,148
Received Thanks: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
i don't know what i did but i can't move using a s d w in my server @@
Did you check the options in your client and see if it is still enabled.

WASD can be turned on and off.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5074
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Did you check the options in your client and see if it is still enabled.

WASD can be turned on and off.
i did and i saw that "wasd" is enabled ... but i cat move only like this

alt + "wasd"


Sherock is offline  
Old   #5075
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 5
Hello, I'm trying to test the Epic 5.2 by Exiled (link) but I can't manage to find a SFrame without hackshield, can someone give me the link for one or explain how to run with it?

Thanks in advance.
KirieZ is offline  
Old   #5076
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,148
Received Thanks: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
i did and i saw that "wasd" is enabled ... but i cat move only like this

alt + "wasd"
Check the key binds for WASD check the hot key settings it sounds like you may have set Epic 5 instead of default.

Default hot keys should set them back.

If you use Epic 5 keys and key bind WASD without alt then you want to make sure keep enter to chat enabled.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5077
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
i still need to know how to chnge pet outlook ex have a original pantera replaced with primal scream i mean like its still "pantera" but it just got its model.
is it hard to do it?

bump
Reichoman3 is offline  
Old   #5078
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 4
Question inquiring about auto block chat!!

hey guys i wanna to ask about the way to auto block chat
cuz there are many players say bad words
any one know how i can add auto block chat in the server !?
omaromar1 is offline  
Old   #5079
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
i don't know what i did but i can't move using a s d w in my server @@
make sure u have billing database beside other databases
colonelx is offline  
Old   #5080
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 5
Hello,
I would like to know what the fields stats_2 and stats_3 from dbo.JobLevelBonus does, I've figured out that stats_1 is the bonus that your stats will receive at each job level by the formula (job_level * stats_1), but I can't figure out how _2 and _3 works.

Thanks in advance
KirieZ is offline  
Old   #5081
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoegsmoeg View Post
Hey, I've got two questions. I did search but couldn't find an answer.
First: I've seen that there are Pets that can buff you - but i can't find it here ( atm i used server event buffs on server start but those don't apply to pets and if I add cstate to the buffs they wont get applied at serverstart)

Second: My cards seem off - i.e. Unity of Force is +60 str with a +10 card - other buff cards are off as well (compared to live server +5 i need +12 on my pserver) where can i look to fix that?

PS:
Third: Any idea why energy of gold is not working (ID: 2013204)

I'm using the 9.1 files from the how to topic
my goal is to get the server as close to the original 9.1

Thank you
cheers
gonna bumb it (first and final time) - since maybe the ones who know the answer probably didn't see it back there
smoegsmoeg is offline  
Old   #5082
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoegsmoeg View Post
gonna bumb it (first and final time) - since maybe the ones who know the answer probably didn't see it back there
Quote:
First: I've seen that there are Pets that can buff you - but i can't find it here ( atm i used server event buffs on server start but those don't apply to pets and if I add cstate to the buffs they wont get applied at serverstart)
The Command you mean is cast_world_state.

Execute it with these Param's. /run cast_world_state(state_id,level,time,block_time)

[block_time means, like the Blessing Buffs from CS. They are only useable every 30 minutes i think.]



Quote:
Second: My cards seem off - i.e. Unity of Force is +60 str with a +10 card - other buff cards are off as well (compared to live server +5 i need +12 on my pserver) where can i look to fix that?
All skillcard enhancements are stored in the Skillresource / Skillstage.



Quote:
Third: Any idea why energy of gold is not working (ID: 2013204)
The script_text of this Item is on_use_item.

This Function is stored in the DarkMarket.lua

But in the Repack of Revolution, there is no specific function for the Item ID - 2013204

you should add a block like this:

Code:
if ID ==  2012832 then 
--some code what this item should do.	
end
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5083
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
The Command you mean is cast_world_state.

Execute it with these Param's. /run cast_world_state(state_id,level,time,block_time)

[block_time means, like the Blessing Buffs from CS. They are only useable every 30 minutes i think.]





All skillcard enhancements are stored in the Skillresource / Skillstage.





The script_text of this Item is on_use_item.

This Function is stored in the DarkMarket.lua

But in the Repack of Revolution, there is no specific function for the Item ID - 2013204

you should add a block like this:

Code:
if ID ==  2012832 then 
--some code what this item should do.	
end
thank you raskim !
Quote:
add_event_state(9004,1) - ok
add_event_state(164407,25) - ok
add_event_state(1013,15) - ok
cast_world_state(2506, 100, 999999999, 0) - not working
cast_world_state(2508, 100, 999999999, 1) - not working
cast_world_state(2605, 100, 999999999, 100) - not working
on server_init.lua wont work - only added manually once logged in in game (with /run .... - is there another way to make it on login for all chars and pets (and pet summons) ?


thank you

cheers
smoegsmoeg is offline  
Old   #5084
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoegsmoeg View Post
thank you raskim !


on server_init.lua wont work - only added manually once logged in in game (with /run .... - is there another way to make it on login for all chars and pets (and pet summons) ?


thank you

cheers
Nope, since this command only works on runtime. On Server init does, like the name says, execute it just 1 time on startup of the Server. And you should know that on startup, nobody can be online ^^

You could create an auto script in "on_login" or with the Help of the "ScheduledCommand" Table in the Telecaster.
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5085
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 4
error in upload server plzzz help me

[IMG=expandable: 1] You must register and activate your account in order to view images. [/IMG]

http://i.epvpimg.com/kZtBf.png


omaromar1 is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.