Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #5821
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,004
Received Thanks: 958
You know you could have just wrote...

Select * FROM [Arcadia].[dbo].[ItemResource]
where id='3631032' Or id ='3631033'Or id ='3631051'Or id ='3631070'Or id ='3631089'

about opt var values I am not sure but you could take a look at each one in game and see if there is a difference.



ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5822
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 205
Received Thanks: 220
Just a small note that you only have to say = '' when you are searching for a string. For int/single/double you can just write: WHERE id = 3631032


SilentWisdom is offline  
Old   #5823
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
hi i just need one information it's legal to implante news part epic ( dunjon / mobs / stuff 9.3 + 9.4 ) in my public server ?

my communoty say care .. webzen come for u if u use this.
kojima2501 is offline  
Old   #5824
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 261
Received Thanks: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by kojima2501 View Post
hi i just need one information it's legal to implante news part epic ( dunjon / mobs / stuff 9.3 + 9.4 ) in my public server ?

my communoty say care .. webzen come for u if u use this.
The complete theme "Rappelz Private Server" is not really legal.
If you use now 'only' 9.1 serverfiles, or 9.1 serverfiles with 9.3/9.4 content...
I doubt this makes a difference for webzen xDDD

But I dunno about that much p-servers closed by webzen/gpot ^^
Most of them were closed by their owner, because they were sick of paying for that (or equal reasons), and using such statements as excuses
I don't think they really care about p-server that much anymore, because it would cost too much for them starting a fight in front of a court for that.

Possibly you'll get in trouble with tax-office, if you earn money for your own pocket...the probability for this should be much higher than an accusation for your hosted server. ^^

Just my thoughts, no promises, and you don't need to believe if you don't want to


LamiaCore is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5825
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
For some reason, i can't use commands in game even thou i gave myself permission, the only way to use commands is by (Captain herlock) even with that, i can't use insert commands atall even with captain herlock, so can anybody help?
hellokitty12210 is offline  
Old   #5826
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
okay ur detail answer thx Lamia

i not have cash shop for this moment but i place DonatePaypal for help pay my server
all content in my server it's free .. play for have only
kojima2501 is offline  
Old   #5827
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 261
Received Thanks: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty12210 View Post
For some reason, i can't use commands in game even thou i gave myself permission, the only way to use commands is by (Captain herlock) even with that, i can't use insert commands atall even with captain herlock, so can anybody help?
Check two points:
- Did you really give your character permission 100?
- Did you use /run [command] ingame instead of #[command] ?
LamiaCore is offline  
Old   #5828
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
Check two points:
- Did you really give your character permission 100?
- Did you use /run [command] ingame instead of #[command] ?
Yea i tried that.. and i checked again, still nothing working
hellokitty12210 is offline  
Old   #5829
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,004
Received Thanks: 958
Check your characters permission again and make sure it is 100...Oh unless you are running an older epic, in older epics permission for GMs was 1

Then type the command you are trying to use here. We can then tell you if there is a syntax error in your command which would make it useless and do nothing.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5830
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Thanks alot guys, i fixed it, so i figured maybe the problem was in the "Allowed commands (telecaster/arcadia), and i was right the permissions were set to 1000 for the commands, i set everything back to 100, (telecaster/arcadia) and i could use all the commands ingame now, thanks alot for the help.

Another question thou, if i wanna create a buff item, what should i do?
hellokitty12210 is offline  
Old   #5831
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 261
Received Thanks: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty12210 View Post
Thanks alot guys, i fixed it, so i figured maybe the problem was in the "Allowed commands (telecaster/arcadia), and i was right the permissions were set to 1000 for the commands, i set everything back to 100, (telecaster/arcadia) and i could use all the commands ingame now, thanks alot for the help.

Another question thou, if i wanna create a buff item, what should i do?
Insert a new row in your ItemResource with 'on_use_item' in script_text-column.
(you could copy,edit and paste for example any potion, change values and add 'on_use_item' in script_text-column)

Then open your NPC_DarkMarket.lua and add a new IF-case to that on_use_item_by_design_team-function for your new item-id.
For example:
Code:
	
        if ID==104 then
	
	   add_state(BuffID1,bufflevel,duration)
	   add_state(BuffID2,bufflevel,duration)
           add_state(BuffID3,bufflevel,duration)
           [...]
	end

There are ofc different ways how to reach this result,
but that would be one possibility ^^
LamiaCore is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5832
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
Launcher 9.1

hi all it's me again

my public server is on but i have one problem some people detect my launcher = Virus
and they can't come.
i try with .bat too for friend and they can't too .
windows defender and anti virus deactivated .

So i try to make one launcher detected Safe with no invisible command.
i try with 3 launcher Release but i have all time the same problem

if i use ;
or with TheChinStrap launcher

i have one Error like this
this is detail Error =

thx for ur help again (i see bypass by SilentWisdom but i not understand how to use this)
kojima2501 is offline  
Old   #5833
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 261
Received Thanks: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by kojima2501 View Post
hi all it's me again

my public server is on but i have one problem some people detect my launcher = Virus
and they can't come.
i try with .bat too for friend and they can't too .
windows defender and anti virus deactivated .

So i try to make one launcher detected Safe with no invisible command.
i try with 3 launcher Release but i have all time the same problem

if i use ;
or with TheChinStrap launcher

i have one Error like this
this is detail Error =

thx for ur help again (i see bypass by SilentWisdom but i not understand how to use this)

It's a CmdLauncher, so I think you should start a cmd-process?

Code:
 Process.Start("cmd","/c RappelzCmdLauncher.exe sframe.exe /auth_ip:XXXXX /auth_port:58422 /use_nprotect:0 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:windows-1256 /country:FR /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631")
LamiaCore is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5834
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
guys i have a weird probleme
the mobs go out of map range so its pass the collision like koala when you attack him he run and pass the walls and i cant follow them
this probleme i got it in epic 7.3 and 8.1
anyone knows something about this
i change nfa files
even monster respawn and roaming from the lua files
elbatouri is offline  
Old   #5835
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbatouri View Post
guys i have a weird probleme
the mobs go out of map range so its pass the collision like koala when you attack him he run and pass the walls and i cant follow them
this probleme i got it in epic 7.3 and 8.1
anyone knows something about this
i change nfa files
even monster respawn and roaming from the lua files
Allready answered a thousand times

Code:
T:game.monster_wandering:1
T:game.no_collision_check:0
T:game.skip_loading_attribute:0
T:game.monster_pathfinding:1


TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.