Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #5056
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 27
null



Sherock is offline  
Old   #5057
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 7
Someone know how the fix the bug where the skillbar isn't saved? Each time i log out and log in, it's reseted :/

Ok I found the answer and on this forum x)
For people who are looking for the same fix, just check on gameserver.opt if T game.cash_usable_server is set as 0 like T game.cash_usable_server:0
If it's T game.cash_usable_server:1 it never save, replace the 1 with a 0 fix this issue
Don't forget to compress it again on gameserver.eop !!


swtib91 is offline  
Old   #5058
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
I use 2012 developer, I suppose 2014 developer would be the same.
The 2014 one is actually limited to 5 GB. So would that be enough for testing?
Prentis is offline  
Old   #5059
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by swtib91 View Post
Someone know how the fix the bug where the skillbar isn't saved? Each time i log out and log in, it's reseted :/

Ok I found the answer and on this forum x)
For people who are looking for the same fix, just check on gameserver.opt if T game.cash_usable_server is set as 0 like T game.cash_usable_server:0
If it's T game.cash_usable_server:1 it never save, replace the 1 with a 0 fix this issue
Don't forget to compress it again on gameserver.eop !!
If you are running the 9.1 files then you can fix this by using the billing database fixes posted in the guide.

You actually do not need to break your HV to correct the issue anymore.


ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5060
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
I use 2012 developer, I suppose 2014 developer would be the same.
Can you link me a place to get 2012 sql
I dont think 5gb is enogh
Prentis is offline  
Old   #5061
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Help

Hi guys. I need your help. How can ı change beginning lwl and gold in my privatee server?

Sorry For My Bad English...

Thank you...
xdxd1589 is offline  
Old   #5062
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
on_first_login.lua

Add after...

function on_first_login( name )

Add...

set_value( "gold", gold + WhateverAmountOfGoldYouWantHere )
set_value( "level", level + NumberOfLevelsYouWantGainedHere )

Example

set_value( "gold", gold + 10000000000 ) /gives 10 billion + the previous start rupees
set_value( "level", level + 179 ) /gives level 179 + start level 1 or level 180

That might work. IDK I dont do server breaking stuff like that.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5063
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Mount

could i get the code for black and red ancient dragon mounts in game? i cant find the Item ID anywhere
siegemaster223 is offline  
Old   #5064
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
select * from arcadia.dbo.itemresource where icon_file_name like '%icon_ride_ancient%'

They spell Dragon like Korean developers...

Code:
601100275	611100275	621100275	6	120	0	22	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	15	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	0	0.00	0.50	500000	0	0	0	0	99	5005	1946985989	2419200	2	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	8	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0	0	41102455	10	300	10	17	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	drop_card	0	icon_ride_ancient_blackdradon		19901000	129
601100276	611100276	621100276	6	120	0	22	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	15	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	0	0.00	0.50	500000	0	0	0	0	99	5006	1946985989	2419200	2	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	8	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0	0	41102456	10	300	10	17	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	drop_card	0	icon_ride_ancient_reddradon		19901000	129
601100293	611100293	621100293	6	120	0	22	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	15	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	0	0.00	0.50	500000	0	0	0	0	99	5005	1946985477	0	0	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	8	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0	0	41102455	10	300	10	17	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	drop_card	0	icon_ride_ancient_blackdradon		19901000	129
601100294	611100294	621100294	6	120	0	22	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	15	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	0	0.00	0.50	500000	0	0	0	0	99	5006	1946985477	0	0	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	8	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0	0	41102456	10	300	10	17	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	drop_card	0	icon_ride_ancient_reddradon		19901000	129
601100298	611100298	621100298	6	120	0	22	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	15	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	0	0.00	0.50	500000	0	0	0	0	99	5005	1946985991	0	0	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	8	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0	0	41102455	10	300	10	17	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	drop_card	0	icon_ride_ancient_blackdradon		19901000	129
601100299	611100299	621100299	6	120	0	22	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	15	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	0	0.00	0.50	500000	0	0	0	0	99	5006	1946985991	0	0	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	8	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0	0	41102456	10	300	10	17	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	drop_card	0	icon_ride_ancient_reddradon		19901000	129
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5065
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prentis View Post
The 2014 one is actually limited to 5 GB. So would that be enough for testing?
Please developer one is not enough
Prentis is offline  
Old   #5066
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
select * from arcadia.dbo.itemresource where icon_file_name like '%icon_ride_ancient%'

They spell Dragon like Korean developers...

Code:
601100275	611100275	621100275	6	120	0	22	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	15	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	0	0.00	0.50	500000	0	0	0	0	99	5005	1946985989	2419200	2	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	8	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0	0	41102455	10	300	10	17	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	drop_card	0	icon_ride_ancient_blackdradon		19901000	129
601100276	611100276	621100276	6	120	0	22	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	15	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	0	0.00	0.50	500000	0	0	0	0	99	5006	1946985989	2419200	2	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	8	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0	0	41102456	10	300	10	17	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	drop_card	0	icon_ride_ancient_reddradon		19901000	129
601100293	611100293	621100293	6	120	0	22	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	15	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	0	0.00	0.50	500000	0	0	0	0	99	5005	1946985477	0	0	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	8	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0	0	41102455	10	300	10	17	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	drop_card	0	icon_ride_ancient_blackdradon		19901000	129
601100294	611100294	621100294	6	120	0	22	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	15	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	0	0.00	0.50	500000	0	0	0	0	99	5006	1946985477	0	0	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	8	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0	0	41102456	10	300	10	17	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	drop_card	0	icon_ride_ancient_reddradon		19901000	129
601100298	611100298	621100298	6	120	0	22	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	15	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	0	0.00	0.50	500000	0	0	0	0	99	5005	1946985991	0	0	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	8	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0	0	41102455	10	300	10	17	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	drop_card	0	icon_ride_ancient_blackdradon		19901000	129
601100299	611100299	621100299	6	120	0	22	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	15	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	0	0.00	0.50	500000	0	0	0	0	99	5006	1946985991	0	0	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	8	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0.00	0.00	0	0	0	41102456	10	300	10	17	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	drop_card	0	icon_ride_ancient_reddradon		19901000	129
so if i were trying to put one into an item shop how would i do that im so lost
siegemaster223 is offline  
Old   #5067
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prentis View Post
Please developer one is not enough
Use developer 2012 then it is what I use on the 9.1 files.

I just had to clean and shrink the telecaster myself. I could not use smokes created with the 2014.

I could restore the files as they came though and clear all the telecaster tables and perform a shrink on the database.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegemaster223 View Post
so if i were trying to put one into an item shop how would i do that im so lost
Well the first 2 are timed versions so if you want perm versions use the ids out of the last 4.

You have to put the ids in your market resource under the market name that is going to be opened when the player speaks to the NPC.

Some examples...

The NPC for mounts opens a shop when the player talks to them because he has a contact script called "NPC_Adventure_Guide_contact()"

The contact script drives the lua "NPC_Adventure_Guide.lua"

If it is a normal mount NPC they open a market called "normal_riding"

If it is a hidden village mount NPC they open a market called "official_riding"

Listed in the market resource are the item IDs for mounts under those markets...

select * from arcadia.dbo.MarketResource where name like '%riding%'

Returns...

Code:
1685	official_riding	601100272	1.100	0.000	0.000
1686	official_riding	601100273	1.100	0.000	0.000
1687	official_riding	601100274	1.100	0.000	0.000
1688	official_riding	601100275	1.100	0.000	0.000
1689	official_riding	601100276	1.100	0.000	0.000
3605	normal_riding	540017	1.100	0.000	0.000
3606	official_riding	540021	1.100	0.000	0.000
3607	official_riding	540022	1.100	0.000	0.000
3608	official_riding	540048	1.100	0.000	0.000
3609	official_riding	550021	1.100	0.000	0.000
All of the mounts you can buy...

Listed under...

sort_id ; name ; code ; price_ratio ; huntaholic_ratio ; arena_ratio

sort_id is the sort order in the same name of market

name is the market the NPC is opening

code is the item_id

the rest are the cost ratios for rupees, gen points, and arena points.

How confused are you now?
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5068
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 15
300$ is ok for 2012 developer?
Prentis is offline  
Old   #5069
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prentis View Post
300$ is ok for 2012 developer?
Mine cost 60 American dollars what black market are you finding developer for 300 on?

Or maybe they are charging that much for it because you can't find it officially anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prentis View Post
300$ is ok for 2012 developer?
Mine cost 60 American dollars what black market are you finding developer for 300 on?

Or maybe they are charging that much for it because you can't find it officially anymore?

ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #5070
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 15
On Amazon cant find any lower


Prentis is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.